Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillbilly
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anschluss#The_end_of_Austria
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the fuck is """"""American""""""

I'm not surprised your nations naive population is largely German.

>The Appalachian Mountains were settled in the 18th century by settlers primarily from the Province of Ulster in Ireland. The settlers from Ulster were mainly Protestants who migrated to Ireland during the Plantation of Ulster in the 17th century from Scotland and Northern England.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillbilly

they must mean WASP

Scots-Irish

those areas literally aren't Appalachia

try again

shut up peru

but they are? literally. If not, where the hell would appalachia be if not in in the appalachian mountains?

why?

Try looking at a map, dipshit

The Germans are the most industrious breed of European people.

The best fighters and most loyal to their leadership.

This makes them the most naive as well.

Ever noticed how most of protestant America is goodest goys and rejects the notion that anything could possibly be wrong with the jews?

Germans are naive. Austrians are cynical.

The Dutch are retarded and the Swiss are crypto jews.

Yes they are. Look at a map for fucks sake.

Some people choose to identify themselves that way, and that's what gets recorded. As the map shows it's mostly southerners, who are actually of predominantly scots-irish descent.

Those areas are White Southern, not necessarily Appalachian

People who have been here 400 years. At what point is it fair to consider yourself "American"?

>Marin county
>Irish

i honestly didn't see that one coming. What would I count as though? My family came to the United States in the 1920s from Mexico, but they were descendants from Germany. Well mostly, I am not going to lie there is some Aztec blood or whatever the fuck is from Northern Mexico in me, but I at least have a German last name and most people are non the wiser.

Discuss

>be constantly exporting Germans to America
>still have enough people to fight ww1
>tons of Germans come to america after ww1
>produce enough people to have a war again only 20 years later

Germans used to reproduce like fucking rabbits.

>western NC
>western VA
>eastern KY
>eastern TN
>not Appalachia

you are a dumbfuck

West Tennessee is Appalachia? Looks pretty flat to me.

Dumb limey faggot.

>mfw Mexican-African mongrels mock our whiteness

>West Tennessee
>Middle Tennessee
>Western Kentucky
>Middle Kentucky
>Appalachia

You're a dumb fuck

The correlation is clearly White Southerners, not necessarily Appalachain

he was talking just about Appalachia though you fucking mong

just because other places have them is irrelevant you botched abortion

I love being American. The combination of European peoples gives us a kind of hybrid vigor that is truly astounding in its effects.

the niggers and spics have got to go though

There is as strong correlation with IQ drop as well.

Read the fucking thread and try it with something called "comprehension" next time.

German-American ubermensch from the Land of Indians checking in.

What you say mostly checks out. Except for the fact that no one ever even thinks about jews. At all. I guess that makes them good goys. Feels pretty good desu

But didn't actual Germans REALLY spend a lot of time thinking about jews? It kind of makes them the very worst of the goyim. Not really sure what to make of that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anschluss#The_end_of_Austria

that a boy

backtrack like a good little retard

Fuck you're retarded.

They're called maps. Learn to use them dipshit.

>At what point is it fair to consider yourself "American"?

I wonder that too, but I think that line has already been crossed. I consider myself french-english because of the strong and near total ancestry I have of both. I think it's the nature of America that we will still think of ourselves through our roots.

(((Other)))

1900 was pretty much perfect. Almost no paddies.

US needs to go back to its 1924-1965 system.

Fuck niggers.

>being literally this retarded

kill yourself

> actual Germans REALLY spend a lot of time thinking about jews?

The ascended and enlightened German is a problem.

Men like Martin Luther, Wilhelm II or Richard Wagner. They knew just how vitriolic and dangerous the kike was.

My meme country is still here.

I'm glad you posted it

Now fucking look at it, dipshit

How are the dutch retarded? They're usually smart on pol.

>no jew

he is a fucking idiot who doesn't realize those who claim "American" ancestor settled in Appalachia first then moved west

The stark difference between the absolute north of CA and the rest of CA is now explained.

most Germans here are Catholics and some are Lutheran
it is the white Southerners that are Protestants

(((Other)))

You're a fucking idiot who thinks West Tennesseans and East Tennesseans came from the same stock.

Read a fucking book

I wasn't even replying to you you triggered dipshit

Weird swamp niggers speaking a throat choked version of German living below the sea level.

The only reason they exist is because they were smart enough to keep flooding their swamps to halt the advance of German troops a few hundred years ago.

Catholic Germans are conservative by nature. They still didn't see the light of the NSDAP in Germany though.

If you don't know, don't talk

You fucking woman.

Southern Whites, actually

Most Southern Whites are English. The Scots-Irish settled Appalachia.

>that finngol meme stronghold in michigan's upper peninsula

take your own advice dipshit

that is why I stopped saying anything to you because you are too fucking stupid to understand basic geography like a retarded little girl

>tfw utah

If you think these line up here , you're autistic

most of theses areas have pluralities. Alabama isnt 90% black

Just kiss already, fags.

My dutch college friend said dutch people are hell. He was rich so it didn't matter but he lived a middle class life

Take the social grooming of Asian cultures with extreme individualism. But the individualism is tempered by a desire to maintain social order.

You get a nation where everyone is on part time jobs, or welfare but everyone denies it to protect their ego. Fake jobs are created where unemployed people can organize papers and do data entry for no pay, so they feel like they are important.

It's also full of immigrants and has some drug tourism

That's how it was described to me

you are literally too stupid to understand maps

stop posting idiot

Other is in Bernie country kek

And you are literally retarded and autistic

The Dutch are insanely prude and self-important.

Kind of a shame that we didn't civilize them.

Accurate. I am in WA, German + Mexican mix

Literally meaningless.

These are "Reported" ancestry, which in the melting pot of America means absolutely nothing, same as how muh 1/64 Cherokee Goofy Warren and 3/256 Scottish/Irish/German midwesterner means nothing.

It's on the same lines as Russian and Ukrainian ethnic census, where the differentiation between Ukrainian and Russian ethnicity is essentially the question "Which do you FEEL you are?"

shut up, you ignorant limey fuck

It sounds terrible

Lutheran is Protestant, goy.

Martin Luther was the one who launched the initial protest.

your babies will probs be white looking if you knock up a white girl.
My best friend is a half bean german and his daughter is white as snow

This doesn't mean anything. That doesn't mean there aren't more whites than non whites in certain counties. If I have an English surname and you have a German one, that doesn't mean there are more Mexicans in the county. It just means that there are more people with Spanish Mexican surnames than there are people with English or German. When in reality, the people in a certain county whit German and English surnames are greater than Spanish ones. For instance. My county is shown to be majority black on this map. It isn't. There are more people with different European surnames than there are black people.

>Germans are naive. Austrians are cynical.

>The Dutch are retarded and the Swiss are crypto jews.

tfw American

Don't do the ass hurt thing, user. Its unbecoming.

Of all the Europeans, Englishmen are usually the ones who are secure and proud enough of their roots not to regularly act like homosexual tumblrinas, fighting the CIS white male, when discussing anything about the United States.

Unless you are a shitskin - to which I say allahu snakbar to you, Muhammed Al Bin Muhammed. Or even worse a Scottsnigger, in which case its time to head for the ovens where you belong.

as everyone has said, its the scots-irish/ulster scots who arrived in that area since BEFORE america was a country. They settled on the outermost parts of the frontier and did all the fighting with the indians who were murdering up and down the frontier during the french-indian war. They were the primary fighters in the American revolution, made up the bulk of the army in the war of 1812, and again..made up the bulk of BOTH armies during the civil war. They don't consider themselves anything but American.

Hillbillies. Nascar. moonshine stills in them thar woods.

And they didn't leave after they settled. There are families around here who have been on the same land or in the same county for THREE HUNDRED YEARS

>mfw everyone in an entire 500 square mile area is related if you go back far enough

Chicago is Polan!

>Self-reported stats
>Most of white America is of colonial descent
>All these ''''''''''Germans'''''''''''' and ''''''''''''''Irish''''''''''''''

Chicago is more like Berlin in the 60s. Half blacked half cucked.

>German island in a sea of Mexicans
it hurts senpai

literally where and what is your point?

That it doesn't fucking matter what Whites call themselves because we're all Anglo-American

Well I have Swedish, German and English blood. I could respond to this (Retarded) survey and be right with any one of them

Where da based polocs at

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again

""""Black"""" American

Where should you move as german

South Dakota

>Where should you move as German
Be careful, lots of US Germans moved to the US after a failed liberal uprising against the Kaiser around 1960, and they have a high rate of Democrat voters. You probably won't find a lot of good Germans (Prussians).

Kentucky has lots of Germans and the weather is better than South Dakota

>around 1960

I laughed at the hilarious takeover of Mexicans and the random Ethiopian South Dakota. Then I realized it wasn't a joke.

OP's map is wrong. It doesn't show Italian anywhere, but they should be all over the CT/NY/NJ area. OP's map turned them all into Irish.