Quick! You have 5 seconds to name a race you would eliminate from the planet

Quick! You have 5 seconds to name a race you would eliminate from the planet

niggers

asian

inb4 niggers

muslims

Tour De France.

The human race

the only correct answer here is muslims and niggers.

>muslims
>race

/thread
Everyone the fuck out

Daytona 500.

checked and the "Human" race

we've done enough damage

aww, youre cute little one

Kek

close enough. the fucking bombing group of faggots who wear sandals and robes and shit and fly planes into buildings. Those fucking assholes.

Edgemaster McGee over here with his flea market sword and Wal-Mart fedora waiting for a reason to snap and close local schools for a day before being psychologically evaluated for the safety of yourself and others

One's a religion and the other is a species, dumbfag

Niggers

Europeans (whites)

The republican race.

The world and all it's creatures would be better off if we had all just died long ago.

One

Cockroach or mosquito, which will it be?

White bois
>already being bred out
>topkek

Under rated

The human race

Ok, but then how would anything of value get done?

Sorry we realize that humans are the worst thing to be put here. Our only real 'goal' here is the leave. Whether it's through death or advanced technology and we travel the stars, we just weren't meant to be here

The 100m sprint.
Who the fuck needs that?

Got some haters in here. Get the fuck out you're not allowed to post here anymore.

Refer to

Kiddo

Maoris

With ease

I bet you comment on music videos saying you wish you were born in that era. Fucking homosexual scumbag

JEWS

Jews isn't a race, it's Santanist.. Bad joke? Sorry

I would delete Jews from the programming we call this life.

Jews arent a race. Look it up summer.

Well being tied in with the rest of these idiots, you can't blame me. At least in 70's I'd be able to hop in my fucking car and drive away from whatever or whoever without having to worry about my goddamned cellphone or what the fuck is happening on the internet. The people in this world are shit and you are an idiot among idiots for not seeing that, sorry for ya bud

You're right.

And no, I like girls sorry for triggering you

I'm ruling out all primates and dolphins as successors

you 15 or 16?

Haha, what is this buttfaggot response to a joke?

underrated

Once you grow up you'll realize how dumb you've been.

Not a joke but he sure got triggered by my 'edgy-ness'

The obsolete PC Master Race

Wacky Racers

Since it's racist to hate, I'd say muslims should go back to Islam land where they belong, seven centuries ago but without genitals

>implyong we all dont see it and cant change it
Fucking mongoloid, I bet you think you're the only person who matters. If that were true, you would have been born in a time where you weren't able to self reflect and wonder in complete comfort with technology that allowed you to even research the culture and history in which you take for granted. You cocksucker.

The 5K.

I'm fucking grown and how so huh? Do you NOT see the problems in the world or do you choose to ignore them? When you die then YOU will see

Indy 500

such a sad shadow of its former glory

>world without John ham
Why even live?

>not a joke
Hey, you could always do your part. Like... I want to save the world so I recycle at home. You should way your parents.

>humans are the problem of the world

Okay Mr. Babby Edgelord. Humans are the only thing giving the world meaning at all, so maybe think on that for a minute before you go spouting more idiotic misanthropic horse shit.

das juden

>autocorrect
That was meant to say "You should eat your parents."

I don't take things for granted okay? I got my plans and don't need some random people on the internet to tell me what's up. I know what I see and what I can do (which isn't a whole lot) but it's better than just being part of the crowd and fucking just going along with what everyone is doing and shit. Sorry for being me but I'm gonna be me til the day I fucking die.

Sand niggers or actual nigger hmmm tough call. I guess if we got ride of all niggers there would be a lot more space for Spics to fill out which would suck. On the other hand the world would be a lot safer place without mudslimes.

muslims

So fucking funny. Oh, my.

The Amazing Race. It was fun for a few years, but it's run it's course.

Namekians

YOU ARE RETARDED. In case you hadn't noticed humans are in the process of destroying the planet. Just waiting for the nuke war

Caucasian

so what? without humans, this planet is just a shitty rock. it exists so that we may grow.

Rat race

Niggers? Not even a question smh

No no no there is no 'grand' meaning of life. Life and death that's all there is period end of story. Before we were here it was just animals and ecosystems. Then evolution probably happened and humans started complicating things. I would rather be a fucking leopard in the wild or an ant in an anthill. We have taken nature and natural things and we have bent them to our will. That's pretty cool in some ways but we're just going to destroy ourselves and our home before we even realize it. You're gonna continue to be nothing but an ignorant human who has obsession over control and destruction. Sorry about my opinion man but it's the only thing I really got

>Muslims
My friend told me yesterday that they have been destroying ancient monuments that are thousands of years old. They also do it wherever they go.

I would like to speak to your mom. I brought alcohol and a boot for your bait.

>I don't take things for granted okay?
On mom's laptop
>I got my plans and don't need some random people on the internet to tell me what's up.
On Sup Forums, b actively replying to trolls
>I know what I see and what I can do (which isn't a whole lot)
Congrats you're a step above handicapped, if not equal
>but it's better than just being part of the crowd and fucking just going along with what everyone is doing and shit.
You're a pretentious cunt and I bet you listen to Nirvana, Slipknot and Linkin Park because you're the only one who thinks like that.

>Sorry for being me but I'm gonna be me til the day I fucking die.
There's no way you're serious. You be got to be trolling and maybe I'm the idiot taking the bait. But if not, that needs to be a quote on a Wal-Mart t-shirt sometime soon.

Im surprised no one has said Poo in the Loos. Thay have done nothing but steal jobs from americans

Really? How fucking stuck up are you to NOT see the beauty in the earth. Waterfalls and the Amazon rainforest. Trees and rain. Night and all these beautiful wonderful things that OBVIOUSLY you and many, many, many other people take for granted. It makes me sick because it's that attitude right there that destroys and ruins beautiful, natural thing. I bet you listen to EDM too and live in a big city huh? Whatever I just hope when our grandchildrens grandchildren die with our planet they know it was because of people like you

>I would rather be a fucking leopard in the wild
Suddenly you're perception and state of consciousness alter energy to shift you into a leopard; mid coitus, rendering the fuck sesh useless as female leopard takes off and gets impregnated by a proper leopard who wasn't born human just to change bodies last second to understand nothing as a leopard. Nigga would get cucked even as a leopard.

>or an ant in an anthill.
You're born as an ant, in an ant hill that's in the center of a trailer park in Georgia where you bring orders to the queen all day and literally work like a slave to an actual hive mind of workers with no rest as you cinstantly fix your hill/cave system and fear and outside predators. Suddenly your 9 to 5 job doesn't seem so bad.

At least it's natural.

Goddamn shitholes of mosquitos

Your 9 to 5 job isn't natural. Guarantee it buddy.

This

What part of "without the human mind to perceive all this 'beauty and majesty' of nature it would be fucking pointless" aren't you getting nitwit?

No actually I'm NOT the only one who sees it like it is. There are plenty of people just like me but guess what? EVERYBODY INCLUDING ME AND YOU BUDDY, is stupid. Dumber than rocks on the shore. Were all just here to yell and make opinions and basically fling shit at each other but noooooo because we speak and wear clothes that MUST mean we aren't animals. I just disagree with the modernization of the world. We are cutting trees down and replacing them with office buildings to build jobs that we don't even really need. People keep fucking and having kids, only to raise them on ignorance and fear of opposition. We are no better than the ant and the hive mind because that's we have become. Ants working and building for the next guy up.

See but that's the thing with or without humans it's still there. Doesn't matter. Even braindead people who are fucking actually retarded can still feel beauty and either way so what? There's probably a gazillion other planets out there just as beautiful, if not more beautiful than our own. Just because we aren't there doesn't mean it isn't beautiful? Humans are too caught up with themselves. Think they are somebody when really we are nobody. We're just animals here to fuck and eat.

Caucasians

Plus it's not like humans are the only living things here. Do you forget that we share the earth with millions of species of different animals?

The British fuck those guys

You think humans don't care, but you're concerned about animals? Animals that shit while they walk and don't even know they're alive?

Dipshit.

Whatever race Muslims predominately are.

Stopped reading after half of first sentence
Tl;dr you clearly didn't get the obvious joke

Nice.

Cockoroach

Ohhhhh you think you're a writer....that's cute

Onion Rings.

Also check those rings!

How can you say that though? Do you REALLY know what happens inside the mind of ALL living things? Sure maybe they can't talk or understand the things that happen but it doesn't mean they don't know they are alive. That's a stupid argument and I'd have to say that you are probably a Cristian or something to believe something like that.

Stop listening to the Beatles, Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin and you'll quit the beatnik shit. Maybe lay off the Bob Dylan and Simon & Garfunkel while you're at it champ.

All blacks and shades of black

Non-white.