ITT:

ITT:
Found footage

found a bunch of my friend's gf pics.
pic related

OP here. My sister being fucked by her boyfriend.

Any nude?

post moar?

How many faps have you had to your sister since finding it?

Just the one. Didn't find it long ago.

>footage
>posts .png

Why are stolen nudes so hot?

How did you obtain these pictures?

>he is my roommate
>jerk off to his gf all the time
>decide to check his computer while he is in class
>gold

What sort of shit password did he have, kek?

because everything is better when its free

True. I kinda think it's also better because they show genuine intimacy.

none lol

>people this shite actually exist
this is why we can't have nice things

Pretty shitty move as a roommate. You're a garbage person

eh

You saw an opportunity and took it. Some guys on here are going to white knight but bravo. You've plundered a mighty vessel.

lmaooo why do these people come to Sup Forums? Seriously?

I'm not even trying to be edgy, just saying this isn't the place for you. Why would you want to try and fit into this community of freaks?

We are not good people.

kinda worth it too!
came so many times to these pics lol

these dudes
>>>
aren't as worthlessly pathetic as you are.

Keep posting. I might donate a good wank myself...

why click on a found footage thread then kek

non-collage.
for your collection
name is Carla so you can name your folder

This

These are good I can see why you took them

She's pretty

of course!
i was hoping so hard to find something
not disappointed!

oh yeah

any questions on her?

How old?

did you find video's

on these pics 18-19, now a year older

no... this is my biggest regret

Have you ever tried anonymously blackmailing Her? To try and get some videos?

that wold be terrifying...

Why?

Any vids 0ofHeerrGettinggFuckedOonCcamera??

Bitch got me hard

would not want to get sued and loose all my friends if it fail and she tells everybody...

which one?

discord
dqeeS
Do it

Anonymous

so last week i was going through an old harddrive and found a video from about 10 years ago. i was a 20 year old poorfag back then, living with my poorfag roommate and his girl.

we were drunk one day and talking about bills and not having enough money for shit. I think they had a cell phone bill that was overdue or something and again, being drunk, i offered him like $50 bucks to convince his gf to give me head. I was just being stupid and joking around but when i went outside to have a cig and when i came back, he had already talked to her about it and since they needed the money, they agreed to try it. we were all pretty good friends so it wasn't that weird. I had watched them fuck in the past during another drunk afternoon, so this kinda stuff wasn't that out of reach. her only thing was that if she was going to do it she had to touch herself and pretend it was her boyfriend , so she got her vibrator. He came up with the idea to blindfold her with a scarf.

so he blindfolds her and right before we start, i say something like "hey for $25 more can i record it?" sort of kidding around still, not really thinking it's going to happen. but he says "sure". he didn't want to watch so he went outside. She's sitting there on the couch and i'm looking at her. She can't see me, and she's pulling down her pants and starts to play with her pussy a bit. Then she pulls up her shirt a bit and laughs, calling out to me. So i go up to her, unzip and wipe some pre-cum on her tongue. The rest is history. She sucked me to completion and I recorded it all with a shitty old canon elph cam.

i totally forgot about this video until i found it a few days ago, but i broke it down into some webms if anyone is interested.

ya well if she reversed image searched the pics she wold find Sup Forums threads and know it was me

We are very interested

I'm interested but this seems like a copypasta...

Why do people honestly ask that question? Why else are we here than to watch your fucking webms my dude.

Unlikely

OP here. More for you.

not worth the risk

anyone like feet btw?

it is, from a thread i made last night. i recently made the webms and have started to share this around.

because it's not worth my time if no one in the thread cares. most of us share to get comments, so if no one is commenting, what's the point? did you honestly have to ask that question?

Keep going...

post rest pl0x

Does it feel good knowing he's got a little benis

i NEED that whole video, possibly with sound pls!
thank you

Made me laugh. My dick has like 2" on his but that being said she is moaning in the video.

nope. sound sucks on it, overly loud music, pops and cracks constantly. not worth your time. this is all the best parts. feel free to save them and join them into one if you'd like. this shit is like 12-13 years old, it's a miracle it's even still around.

YES, post the slut's feet

Can you,just share the video so that we can have audio please? Use volafile or something.

Probably comes for the traps and the YLYL.

anyways, thank you very much for your oc!

Share that, dude. Sounds super hot!

no. there's no audio to be had other than loud music that drowns out literally everything. there's no sucking sounds, no moans, no talking, nothing.

how many of you have saved carla?

dood.. just give us the damn video... holy shit.... that's so fucking hot

what happend with you guys after this?

i gave you more than you had 5 minutes ago. maybe someday i'll post it. i'm fine with just webms for now.

not much. the male half stole from me not long after this and i moved out. lost touch with them both, no idea where they are or what they're up to, or if they're even still together. but at least i got my dick sucked!

c'mon, bro. the dood god dubs (00)

he was rly nice and shared and all you do is begging....

full vid is about 9 mins. i really dont have the time right now. if you ask for me in other threads, i'll get to it later tonight maybe

sounds goooood. will rememberrrr to askkkk

im typically in "pics you shouldnt share" threads, check for me by reposting that pic

who is this?

Good job bro, this is hot. Is your dick bigger than your friend's?