So Americans tell me...

So Americans tell me, did you fall for the bush meme boycotting us and ridiculing us when we refused to go to war in Iraq for supposed (invented) WMD to further destabilize the ME, pillage the country and give the upper hand to your Saudis masters?
Are you going to do it again with your "Freedom fries, Freedom toast, surrender monkeys" shit when we tell you to go fuck yourselves when Marine is elected as President?
Share your opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE56829Z20090709
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Le bump

Oui.

Non.

Most Americans currently on this website had yet to develop cognitive object permanence when the towers went down, Pierre.

Peut être?

Probably, most people here are retards.
Even most libs are pro-war as long as it's against the Hitler du jour.

This. We're going to be a belligerent hegemonic war machine fueled by subhuman meatheads until the day we collapse.

Probablement

libre quebec

Aztlán libre

I was to young to care other than thinking the cheese-eating, surrender monkey stereotypes were funny. And no, I have never thought that, because Marine will never become the President of France just like Chirac beat the father.

Also, Marion will get NOIR'D

>supposed (invented) WMD

They had WMDs and had used them and then invaded another country which started a war where they launched hundreds of missiles at our bases and allies in the region.
They were supposed to get rid of all that stuff and allow UN inspections to make sure they did, instead they eventually said fuck you to the world and wouldn't allow the inspectors to do their jobs.
The United Nations (not just us) issued warning about Iraq, their lack of cooperation and mystery WMD capacity.
People who had defected, including an Iraqi air-force general said they had worked to move them to places like Syria and to hide them.
People like the French sit back and criticize everything until what they thought was impossible happens, and then it's oh how could this happen?

>To your Saudi Masters

>pillage the country
wish we could had pillage the country, have a bunch of sandniggers in chain paraded in the capital with hundreds of barrels of oil and carts filled with arab gold like ye old roman times, but times be changing my friendly surrendering monkey.

They did the same to us, shortly after Chretien said no to joining in for Iraq, the Bush administration spread the lie that the 9/11 hijackers got into the US through Canada.

Took 6 years and a committee investigation to tell the public otherwise.

Peux tu répéter la question?

then why didn't you find a single wmd in Iraq? They were ''suspected'' of having those, neanwhile NK is still a thing

t. bernieorbust

Not gonna lie, former Marine voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Marine crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this woman get the nuclear codes.

Nice pasto
>>>/blacked.com/

You're saying this in a thread with a picture of Bush posted by OP.

>FILLON'D

>freedom fries
Oh I remember those days. Good times.
Baise le France!

Americans need a war to keep us from thinking too much, I love a good war. Also we need somewhere to send all the guys who want to play army.

For their part, the towers clearly hadn't developed material object permanence, either.

France is objectively better in absolutely everything when compared to the USA
Prove me wrong (Protip you can't.)

I don't care about the details.
They had WMD, period. And they paid for that. We fucked them up real bad. Next time they will think twice before using WMD.

I wasnt even 10 years old. I was playing Pokemon and watching cartoons nigga.

uhhh people from the US aren't giant douchebags.

says that to every tourist place on earth. everywhere i go i hear how dumb and arrogant you guys are. if it wasn't for the tips you'd be the most hated tourist on earth after the chinese.

de la merde. arrêtez la haine mon nigga.

dude, just google Hans Blix

Right user, our nation which has used WMDs, the only nation to use nuclear weapons in "combat" on a civilian populace, has the right to play world police on who can or can't have weapons.

France bro is right.

And for the record it was never about (directly) the WMD's.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction".

Shit was planned as early as the 90s.

>France bro
this underage sperg is a bro to you, really?
fuck him and fuck you, retard.

Well, it's true that when I went to USA on 2 occasions people offered to buy a single cigarette from me for 1 dollar each
Still fuck off zogmachine.

eat shit you fucking frog

Keep fighting those trillion dollar, million death wars for Is, er, "freedom" bro.

I live in Chicago and whenever I try to smoke a cig, every black guy in the city comes up and asks me for one. Then when I say no they give me this look like I'm some fucking scumbag.

you have to go back.

wtf i hate usa now
yeah they were white people..

You passed the bar we set almost a decade ago Peire.

google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE56829Z20090709

people in paris don't do the same thing? I bet cigs are a lot cheaper in france too.

7.00€ a pack for Marlboro
when they were like 3-4 euros I used to give them to the poorer ones, now I tell them to fuck off
Cheap cigarettes are in sand peoples country or romania so..

A pack of marlboros in Chicago costs around $12. It's so shit. What a god awful shit city. Pretty much everywhere else in the US it's cheaper.

Yeah, you need to go back to Tel Aviv.

you started it in this thread
always hated us
will always hate us
no fucks given

Almost nobody here is old enough for that, but I am a Trump voter and thought all of that was bullshit.

The best ally memes are so inaccurate. France and US do not have a special bond and if anything we're neutral towards each other at best. I think honestly we slightly dislike each other.

t. I never read a single history book and don't know who our true allies are
pathetic.
What about Mexico? Isn't it worth to spend like a 1 week holiday and stock up on cigs and booze?
Bon mec.

I don't really think much about them until they trigger me here. And they are the ones who always start shit creating shitty threads like this one and insulting us. We never do that to them on Sup Forums. So I'd say we are more neutral to them and they hate us.

I mean yeah we were great allies back in the day, but nowadays? I mean seriously do you think there is some bond there?

I know right? It's fucking annoying. They pretty much think we're shit, yet a lot of americans are such ouiboos and hold french culture so highly. Yet they look at us and just think we're trash. It isn't specific just to france, but to pretty much all europeans.

Because American culture is garbage, just mass created for mass consumption without any value.

Lmao I remember freedom fries in school

It was so retarded. Nobody but the dumbass hick Republicans cared

I was 21 when 9/11 happened

>Are you going to do it again with your "Freedom fries, Freedom toast, surrender monkeys" shit when we tell you to go fuck yourselves when Marine is elected as President?

The French are too cucked to elect Marine. It won't happen.

It was embarrassing; I felt ashamed. France has always been a true friend and ally to the United States, and it was extremely disheartening to see so many people in our government and so many "conservative" Americans treat you that way-- especially when you were 100% correct in your judgment.

That being said Le Pen is a joke