I just realized that when we die everything we remember and all of our experiences will be lost in time like tears in...

I just realized that when we die everything we remember and all of our experiences will be lost in time like tears in the rain. What is even the point of living when we are all just born to die?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect
youtu.be/-NJ3qMpYi7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To have fun you idiot

maybe there's something after death

There is no point, you're just an anomaly in a physics sandbox.
Also:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect

I doubt it

I don't give a shit to really care. I'm going to do my thing and then eventually let them take me out back and give Mr. Shotty a blowjob.

Cause you know I would be like old and shit.

well what the fuck else are you going to do?

But there is no point

Idk, but I certainly enjoy this brief existence. I find great comfort in knowing that when I die I will become one with the mother Earth.

Why are you asking others? Why are you so afraid? Why can't you find your own answers? Why should anyone remember you? What have you done worth remembering?

Who knows. Life is interesting to say the least.

We live to live, not live to die.

might like to read some NDE collections. interesting stuff

Echoes in eternity?

Get remembered for a thousand years and it'll still just be a wet fart in a hurricane

Better than nothing also butterfly effect.

You were born to impact your people and continue your race and genetic lineage.
Get to it faggot.
That's the meaning and purpose of life. To procreate.
Whether you choose to or not is your prerogative, that's what makes us unique species. We can choose.

These guys get it. You others are pathetic

You were born of materiel created within a star.

One day you will return to a star.

You are a child of the stars themselves.

To spend money on goods and services which align with your interests

You choose nothing.

Driven by physics and biochemistry only.

I'm scared to death of the concept of, well, Death. The Idea that it all goes black in the end and nothing happens after that scares me. I hope there's something afterwards but there's no way to know for sure.
But for now This is what you have, a life. For all that we know its all that we get, so try and enjoy it.

If it helps, remember that everytime you go to sleep, you die. Your temporary self awareness (what you consider to be you) is shredded as your mind shuts down. Never quite remember falling asleep right? That's because you are dead. In the morning your brain fires up another continuous electrical signal through the same old neural pathways and another (you) wakes up. Dreams are the dying fragments of your previous mind. Night night.

There isn't a point, does that mean you kill yourself, no. It means you'll die smart at least hopefully rich

Someone tell me this is bullshit please

The point is to evolve to the extent of removing the necessity of death. Go study up and sort out immortality in one form or another.

Your brain simply compiles and archives information when you're asleep. It does not ever "stop".

youtu.be/-NJ3qMpYi7E

this is the dumbest theory I've read all month and I browse /x/ and Sup Forums regularly

Imagine the Moment you find out Earth will be eradicated a few hours from now. Your Life is like the Sex you have in that time

Technically it does stop at times.

Usually that's when people get that déjà vu feeling.

Propagation of the species you twat

write a book, fag

Ever Deeper Honesty

its better than not being born
so get over it
fag

just live man. have fun. having sex is alot of fun. getting drunk with ur friends is alot of fun. cracking a cold one is pretty nice. eating good food is awesome. seeing cool shit like waterfalls is pretty dank. being in love and shit is cool. just fucking live ur life.