First thought that comes to you when seeing this?

First thought that comes to you when seeing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/uw888
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly? One less girl to worry about. We are all thankful for the niggers that weed out the bad apples for us.

+1 single mom

Why is her face so blurred out? it's probably a guy

Black people breeding themselves out of existence.
I encourage this.

And what about this?

or this

or thiss

>And what about this?
Future single mom

or thisss

or thissss

or thisssss

or thissssss

or thisssssss

>First thought that comes to you when seeing this?
Dumb bitch doesn't know where his wallet is

They are all so greasy looking

or thissssssss

ewwwwww please stop ass chin and mexicant?

Grrr I'm so angry and rustled, you got me

ffs what the fucking wrong with her?

nigga nigga nigga nigga

its ok you was kangs

or thisssssssss

Lame bait boy.

keked

at least you finally cropped out the face. a 8/10 body and 0/10 face is still a 4

Niggers might think they are superior but they are still black fucking niggers who are stupider than the average down syndrome guy,

Fuck you niggers i hate you.

I dont wanna ruin your thing guys, but is this a bad bait seminar?

orr thisss nigger boi?

Have a daughter?
SHE WILL BE A SLAVE FOR BIG BLACK COCK

streamable.com/uw888
streamable.com/uw888
streamable.com/uw888

>First thought that comes to you when seeing this?
Not this thread again
>Second thought
Is it always the same person or did this board really become this insecure

That I have one life to live, and I was born genetically inferior. I'm not just talking about big guy in the photo, either. I mean that I was born with a predisposition for depression and unhealthy weight gain. My ancestors were all ugly. My parents were ugly. I'm ugly.

That guy's lucky to have a beautiful blonde girn in his life. I'm lucky that my state has lax gun laws so I can easily find something to an hero with.

All these girlfriend threads are fakes

>What would you do?
>Pics youre not supposed to share
>Girlfriend/wife/ex threads
>Instagram/facebook threads
>Umad White Boi?
>Asian Masculinity

John Bettendorf of Reddit is spamming all these threads.

Sup Forums is kill

see that chair at the vanity behind everyone in the photo? That's expensive to reupholster

This is why she will be a single mother. BET ON IT.

He doesn't eat her pussy cause it's gross. Also she been niggin so that pussy stank

It's so distressing to see such beautiful white girls go black. But this is the future, there is nothing you can do to stop it.

White girls are INFATUATED with black culture. They love the music, the clothes, the big BLACK cock. All white girls will experience a black guy one day, and when they do they will never go back.

60% of white boys are virgins at the age of 25, and 40% still live at home with parents by the time they are 30.

Black men hustle, they are ballers.They have confidence and swagger the white boy only dreams of, and this is why white girls are FLOCKING to be BLACK BRED

Is this supposed to somehow annoy us white guys?

Those kind of complete fucking retarded sluts, you're welcome to them, nignogs.

pic related

>First thought that comes to you when seeing this

photoshopped chimp

Except I'm white. I am in chastity and owned by a white girl who exclusively fucks black men.

I give her a portion of my paycheck so she can enjoy herself while I live on the bare minimum.

good luck getting child support when he's in jail.

Well aren't you a fucking spastic.
I don't say this, as a rule, but kill yourself faggot.

Who cares?.

>black men are ballers
lol

As you can see The wild nigger grows angey as he notices Sup Forums and along as the rest of his little nigger world is surrounded solely by white people. This makes the nigger scream inside "I JUST WISH I HAD ONE CHANCE TO BE WHITE, JUST ONE"

Nobody cares

>wearing a watch on your right wrist

White girls are proud to display publicly to everyone that their pussies are for BIG BLACK COCK ONLY.

The revolution is real, white girls are going exclusively black and it's a threat to the existence of white boys.

Your white girlfriend is only with you for your $$$, behind your back she is getting properly fucked by a brotha

The reason why I don't date young single moms. Low iq trash spotted

>#DADDYISSUES
The entire "I'll only date black guys" thing is actually just to get attention, and that's...quite sad, really.

>display publicly
then why are you posting pictures of chicks hiding in their bathrooms?
how are we supposed to know that they weren't just paid by a cuck too wear a tshirt or write something on a piece of paper

IS SHE REACHING FOR THE CRACK IN HIS PANT POCKET?

jesus i can smell them niigers from here

That I can identify a coal burner at first glance every time. There's legitimately something wrong with them that manifests physically.

So us whites slave away making money, we marry and get to keep the white ones meanwhile they fuck blacks/Hispanics behind our backs is what I'm seeing here. Plus every girl pictured here is either in high school or college, will blimp once they get out so $ after college doesn't mean jack dick to them.

My girlfriend works with a 22 year old white girl 'slut' that only fucks black guys. She now has a issue downbelow where she is bleeding all the time. she claims to have fucked 70 nigs in the last 12 months. dirtbag

So ugly she wont face the camera

take the make up off-ugly, used up whore

looks inbred as fuck

looks dumb as fuck wont amount to anything in life besides a single mother

below average trash probaly has drug issues deffinately has father issues

2/10 chubby chunkins

she's a whore alright, face all long has to cake in make up

below average dumbplings, no thanks

has to hide most of her face, probaly looks like a crack whore

once again, below average dumbplings
one has fucking nigger hair even though she is white kek

wait till that one argument they have, see cops pull up, nigger arrested, shes beaten and bruised, knocks round yours for support.... no thanks, *close door on her

any of the above 99% of white girls in interracial relationships are just dodgey

this guy knows how it is
never met a white girl who has had a black ex and hasn't regretted it,

I'm quite happy with my wife with a profession and no drug ir alcohol problem or baggage, niggers are the worst and they in turn attract the worst.

FACT.

Race baiting is a problem.

her ig?

HERE'S SOME MORE TEAM BLACK BOY

so what youre saying is that black men aren't ballers as you first claimed?
okay, thanks for conceding

You're a next level kinda faggot ain't ya?

I sell this apparel. I net $4000 a month just from running a little online store.

WHITE GIRLS CRAVE BBC DEAL WITH IT WHITE BOI

HERE'S SOME
MORE TEAM BLACK BOY 2

Bestiality is gross. No self respecting man is going go for a bitch that has done it with animals.

sage goes in all fields

Sigh this post again.
I give so few shits about this that I feel constipated.

THIS IS THE NEW FACE OF SWEDEN. MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS FUCKING AND HUMILIATING YOUR WHITE GIRLS.

define bleeding all the time?
>ETERNAL BLEEDING

WE HAVE THIS THREAD EVERY DAY FFS!

OP is actually gay.

thats a fuckin hindu!

I'm native American cuck
also proof of ownership/sales?

where is this from?

so?

Who makes these threads every day? I've only ever dated white girls and literally every single one of them thinks black guys are ugly and smell like shit. Only ever girl I've known that was into black guys sexually was this ratchet as fuck trashy girl with a fat ass.

SAY IT WITH ME!!!

I AM A WHITE BOY AND I AM INFERIOR TO BBC! WHITE WOMEN BELONG TO BLACK MEN!

SAY IT WITH ME!!!

I AM A WHITE BOY AND I AM INFERIOR TO BBC! WHITE WOMEN BELONG TO BLACK MEN!!

Some faggot. Only a gay guy would be this obsessed with dicks.

SAY IT WITH ME!!!

I AM A WHITE BOY AND I AM INFERIOR TO BBC! WHITE WOMEN BELONG TO BLACK MEN!!!

That nignog has stolen contraband in his pocket.

SAY IT WITH ME!!!

I AM A WHITE BOY AND I AM INFERIOR TO BBC! WHITE WOMEN BELONG TO BLACK MEN!!!!

SAY IT WITH ME!!!

I AM A WHITE BOY AND I AM INFERIOR TO BBC! WHITE WOMEN BELONG TO BLACK MEN!!!!!

I AM A WHITE BOY AND I AM INFERIOR TO BBC! WHITE WOMEN BELONG TO BLACK MEN!!!

Grow up kid

SAY IT WITH ME!!!

I AM A WHITE BOY AND I AM INFERIOR TO BBC! WHITE WOMEN BELONG TO BLACK MEN!!!!!!

SAY IT WITH ME!!!

I AM A WHITE BOY AND I AM INFERIOR TO BBC! WHITE WOMEN BELONG TO BLACK MEN!!!!!!!!

What's up with the chocolate bar

You're a white boy and you are inferior to anyone who isn't a cuckoldry fetishist.

People still take the insecurity bait lmao, let the niggers have all of the trashy skanks.

It means the girl loves chocolate. Aka black guys!

GOOD BOY!

I am white, and this guy is gayer than a caitlin jenner, elton John, Boy George threeway at a village people concert hosted by a combo steel mill subamarine.