The real GORE kino

whats going on in that webm

The monkey thinks it's a doggo.

OBVIOUS DUMMY HEAD

NICE SFX THOUGH

>dummy

Bruh...

Still haven't watched this and never will

remember how you were exposed to be the cp spammer?

Pussy

Where is marcus?

Good, I wish I never had.

>start shit
>get stabbed

Does anyone even care when a chinese person dies?

me, i care about all life.

>chinese
>person
I don't understand the question.

looks like he got him in the heart, that chigger is done.

When Japanese people die, do their genitals cease being pixellated?

Why is no one helping that boy?

Life really is cheap in that godforsaken country

wat

Holy mother of fuck.

How is anyone on this planet stoic enough to do that.

Sending my love out to you user

is all asians knowing kungfu a meme?

African circumcision is hardcore.

sleeeep tight pupper

That's just an African version of jelqing

Human gore I'm okay with for whatever reason but animal gore just makes me feel depressed.

Nope. They're subhuman animals.

faggot

Russians, everyone.

>not even once

I can honestly say that I've never felt any kind of sadness when a chinaman dies

I don't understand. He took his hands off the car. Isn't he out as well?

>television & film

Niggers have simpler brains and nervous systems and thus their pain receptors are not as sharp or sensitive as a human beings.
This allows them to withstand higher levels of pain compared to a person.

Well he deserved it for starting shit

IT'S A FUCKING BEYBLADE

>Woman starts shit
>Man puts her in her place
>She starts to cry
>Mans fault

Wat?

they know how to treat women when they get out of line, not like western cucks who let women get away with anything.

DELETE THIS

She's too fucking creepy to be Yandere, Yanderes needs to be cute

>"know how to treat women"

>"put her in her place" by throwing her to the ground and breaking her nose

user, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

Chink detected.

wat

This shit never fails to make me laugh

it must be weird to be asian

what a boss

>woman start shit
>cops restrain the man

I never understood this clip, why was the dog so interested in it

nu-male cuck detected

Has anybody ever tried cooking with their own semen?

About a month ago I got adventurous and decided to fap into the frying pan, using my semen in place of little extra butter I usually put in the pan when I'm grilling grill'd cheese.

I didn't notice much difference in flavor when I tried it, although it definitely didn't taste any worse.

Last night, however, while in the process leading up to grilling two sandwiches for lunch for myself and my sick mother, I noticed my neighbor's 13 year old daughter changing in the yard next door (our window sort of faces out into the neighbor's yard, the suburban layout of our community is somewhat strange), presumably after getting out of the pool. I got the urge to fap and decided to incorporate it into my cooking again in secret.

My mother did seem to notice a difference in flavor for the better - I nonchalantly told her I used a different butter, which in it's essence wasn't entirely a lie, I just didn't specify it was my nut butter. I'm not about to outright lie to my mother.

I consider myself a respectable man of principles, you know.

C-can't we have a BLACKED thread instead? At least they were harmless

any webm of those vicious fuckers getting shot or beaten to death? thanks senpai

Makes me glad im not a gook.

See

i know this brown eye mutts are going to be whores anyway, but god damn every time

Triggerd chink confirmed.

Go back to eating fetuses, you baboon faced gook.

think he lived long enough to regret his decision??

HOW CAN SHE SLAP!?!?

What I would give to kidnap a famous midget and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. just terrible degradation and shameful acts. it would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. if I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. a really big dog like a mastiff. he would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. a big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place to key inside with him but put it in a high place. not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. it would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death. just so many things I would do.

Can anyone tell me why they circumcised his ENTIRE penis instead of just the foreskin?

Not even a chink

I see cuckoldry in your future, no joke. Enjoy raising you're wife's kids.

Sure thing, Xu.

Why

It's a ritual by a african tribe. It's either a sacrifice to their gods or he's being punished for a crime.

Don't you have a Hillary rally to attend to?

Well, I know I generally regret my decision to spin around in my chair pretty quickly, so I imagine he regretted spinning like that before he stopped.

Payback for decades of slavery, BITCH.

That shit is played out.

Didn't get it the first time, thought he just hit his feet

Second time OH MY FUCKING GOD

Keep replying, you assblasted gook.

Damn Im so glad I'm not a fucking asian

All I know is that to me
You look like you're having fun
Open up your lovin' arms
Watch out here I come

what happened there?

did his shoulders break?

This board keeps getting worse tbqh

holy fucking shit dude

holy fuck

Why does so much of this shit happen in China?