Sandra, Glasgow

Any cunt got the new Mel stuff?

bump

Random slut for bumpage....

I would pump her full of cum

Griffiths was on decent form at the weekend

"Did you see that shocking display at the weekend?"

Ludicrous display

Aye, It's been a while since Ive watched IT crowd, but more recently than the last game of fitba I watched....

I want to see more Celtic poontang!

I want to see some women that aren't pink haired urban skanks. Maybe a nice dairy farm girl or something.

Fuckin post something then, ya fanny.

I don't live in fucking Scotland you bastard. I will give you what I know, dirty Latina whores from south of the border.

that's about the Dairyfarmiest I have.

old fav

I bet she is strong on the plow. Here, have another brown skinned "ay papi" moaner.

milk cow much

hallelujah, moar.

ok i'm bored now

whats goin on with her legs?

Fuck knows

Probably ticks. Jockland is full of them, its a terrible place.

damn

True dat.

>Probably ticks. Jockland is full of them, its a terrible place.
wtf no lol

I didn't vote because both choices where fucking oblivious to what the real main concern is with the working class.

On that note Scotland is the next Sweden, We are literally moments away from a Communist/Feminist regime. Why are my fellow 20 something year olds such fucking Faggots? People seem to get indoctrinated into this shit during there early years in primary school and it just keeps piling up as they get exposed to this one sided cancer.

Rip Scotland. Look at my shapely body.

You look like a fucking twig. Remember, low bmi does not mean that you're jacked ya fuckin pansie.

Odd that you never see this shit in person, but it's fucking rampant online.

>I didn't vote because both choices where fucking oblivious to what the real main concern is with the working class.
tell me more about your political leanings
what were 'both' choices, what did you automatically discount?

Sure thing fatty, This is functional muscle.
What are you referring to here kind gentle sir?

le big gobbermint global33ts aren't giving us enough monies or spending power so f0k em both mate

Triggered? You know the rules, Tits or GTFO.

>functional muscle
Then don't post it online you skinny bastard. It is good for rock climbing, but it sure as fuck isn't good to look at. Get jacked or fuck off twiggy.

>On that note Scotland is the next Sweden, We are literally moments away from a Communist/Feminist regime. Why are my fellow 20 something year olds such fucking Faggots? People seem to get indoctrinated into this shit during there early years in primary school and it just keeps piling up as they get exposed to this one sided cancer.
That was the kinda shit I was referring to.

Also, other dude is right enough, bulk up a bit and you'll look cracking if you can stay as lean, (no homo, lol)

Nice, I love a bit of workwear in a dirty pic, really gets me goin, lol

Skinny motherfucker saying he's functional. Lol. I'm pretty sure some fat powerlifters are going to be more capale of moving my couch then two of you's. If i ever need a date to a couple only swingers party though. I can put a wig on you and it would work. Thats all a function you can serve i guess

>Rock Climbing
>Implying i'm not a literal incarnation of a Celtic God.
>I fight, Boxing to be specific.
Your still not making sense my dear ebony child, Please specify your exact feelings on a determined subject.

What do Scottish people think of the Dutch?

Serial killers or Faggots. But always a pedophile.

>Your still not making sense my dear ebony child, Please specify your exact feelings on a determined subject.

What I refer to is the amount of trans/antifa/immigrantloving/autism pish I see onine is WAY out of balance with the amount of the same that I see IRL. Same with the reactionary pepe/redpill shit too.

Most cunts are decent normal cunts.

Mibbe you're at Uni and see the worst mix of the oddballs and young adults trying to stand ou.

clogs flowers and windmills

the only reaction you get out of a scot is hatred for the english. its brainwashed into us from a young age, we even have a whole political party dedicated to hating the english, thats their whole manifesto.

any other country/people take them or leave them i guess, of course individuals will have individual preferences

but as a country it seems to go from ok to hate

everyone else - ok
donald trump ( i like him lol) - idiot
north korea - needs a sorting out
england - kill them all no survivors

>>I fight, Boxing to be specific.

I find this suspect, you don'y look like any boxers I've met, champ....

BIG JOCK KNEW

See, scotland is liberal as hell, but we are actually 90%+ scots and the few others integrate pretty well. If only we could stay like this and not inevitably get flooded with migrants who ruin the best culture on earth

Fucking Torries... Canna fucking believe it.. major butt hurt. Banff n Fucking Buchan signing in. You ken the place... we fuck em you eat em.

>we are actually 90%+ scots
where the fuck do you live pal. i have been in edinburgh too long. the only white guy i see is a dealer lives over the road. might as well be in mumbai.

My roommate put my food bars ( needs to be refrigerated) in the cupboards because she said she needed to make room. That's the one item i have in the fridge that was provided by our apartment complex. Our rent is equally split three ways (m,m, f). Everything else in the fridge is theirs that they both love to leave in there till it expires and stinks up the apartment. They are brother and sister. Her brother is a feminist sympatherizer, and she, of course is a feminist until you start talking about chores and bills because she's just so stressed out by school that she forgets to the pay the bills sometimes and never gets to the cleaning duties. She once throw up in the one shower that we have and left it over night for me to clean up at 4 am when i woke up to shower for work. She blamed it on food poisoning thats why she left it, because she was "sick". It was really not handling her liquor. I brought this up when the next day when she complained about her mother not buying her a burger when she brought herself one. I said if she really was sick she wouldnt want to eat the next day, especially the same food that made her "sick". Anybody else want to hear more? I could literally go for days.

The most recent shit Ive had to deal with was an introductory college course where out of 14 students 11 of them where female. We where forced to do a Social studies course and the amount of Feminist bullshit you would have spewed at you daily was shocking. I would have to constantly debunk the wage gap and explain why equal opportunity was good and Equal outcome was bad ect ect ect. But the general sentiment your espousing is correct, I think we can both agree thou that Scotland has this unanimous thing where people support any form of liberal movement even while knowing nothing disproportionately more than any other movement.
Ive only had one fight so far, Which i won. And welcome to the new age of boxing where we diet and in general take extremely good care of ourselves even at the novice level.

>Anybody else want to hear more?
no. move out you fucking windbag.

In dalgety bay at the moment, small white town, moving into Edinburgh for uni soon though so maybe ill disagree

However, pic related white may not be scots and it was 2011 but 96% is a pretty good score

In Glasgow things are pretty tame at the moment, I'm all for the Moderate integration of cultures into our society that are not all about having 20+ kids per generation. Sadly thats a rare sentiment as it is seen as discriminatory by those in power.

2.7% asain, Like ching chong or bin bomb?

Who knows, I feel like the majority I see are paki/indian. Honestly though I get along with Sikhs fine enough, and the rare hindu is okay too, yet I am still to meet a muslim who speaks English properly and respects the country

The one Arab I've spent time with would consistently fight, Fuck underage girls and in general be a real detriment to society.

Sikhs are fucking awesome and Hindu's are also pretty chill. Muslims are cunts in general and there Ideology is fucking cancer, Regardless.

It's honestly atrocious, my mind has been fucked in the last 5 years as growing up I barely knew anything about Islam, and know its been shipped into england and its fucking ruined, and scotland feels like its going down the same path

Been watching some WW2 documentaries recently and nearly started tearing up at how prosperous and tight the whole of the UK was despite war times, and now look at us, a fucking bunch of dying out nations with our rich cultures being painted over by mass migration

>Implying i'm not a literal incarnation of a Celtic God.
Your ancestors would have chewed you up and spit you out you arrogant little shit. You are nothing.
>And welcome to the new age of boxing where we diet and in general take extremely good care of ourselves even at the novice level.
So what you're trying to say is that you're an untested featherweight pup whose bark is more impressive than its bite. I hope that someone knocks that wannabe champ ego out of your skinny ass, maybe it'll teach you a thing or two not only about the ring, but about life.

>If we could turn back time
>To the good ole days

But really i'm constantly questioning if its just Vacant nostalgia or if there is actual substance behind my longing to have things the way it was.

I then realize that if you remove the obvious downsides (Technological devolution, Social issues due to unrefined policing system and many other issues that where a symptom of the time and not really geographical) Then the National Cohesion, Sense of belonging and general self beneficial economical model that comes with a nationalistic government really looks pretty dahm appealing.

Aye, there is always a part in the back of my mind wondering if it is just a "grass is always greener" look at history. Scotland has always had a relatively small population yet we achieved so much. Maybe im a pessimist but I really feel that we are losing Scotland every day and at current rates I cant see any sign of improvements

>Projecting
>Even more Projection
>Whats this? News just in, There is a Projected forecast of so much fucking Projection on the Central belt.
>Don't confuse my Shit posting with my Irl attitude and in general my Manorism's. I work extremely hard to be Courteous, Respectful, Insightful, Modest and in general a well rounded citizen. With that in mind thou, Go cry me some more puddles to splash around in your Nigger loving Communist faggot.

I did mean what i said about Scotland been the second Sweden, We are going down that exact same path.

I imagine the modern liberal in whatever form they are views this issue as such, The past is represented as a Scheme junkie to them and the future is the Middle to upper class family they seen at the cineworlds. The people would remain the same, What we want is those old time values and culture points that are now lost.

Dunfermline Sup Forumsro here.....

Irvine here

you sound mega fat

This is now a Scottish Cultural Mourning thread.

This guy gets what i'm saying.

WTF?
tiny cameras in Scotland?

We can always spice things up with some Scottish Fatty hate.

shame about kane scoring that goal

Heard Dunfermline is shite, any opinions on that?

cost me 35 quid, prick

Why would you make yourself lose money like that?
Hart gifted you those goals

was good odds, and I was feeling lucky after an election win.

oh yeah you fucked us with all those tory votes.

i voted labour, i bet hung parliment.

Eh, Even thou the vampire was awful she was better than commie corbyn.

makes a change doesn't it ?