Okay Sup Forums can you all help a fellow user out here

Okay Sup Forums can you all help a fellow user out here.
So basically I am aware that im about a 3/10 and would like tips from you all how to improve that.
I am not one to sit around a wine about it so I want to actually do something to change that.
So far I am starting to work out and get more active in general and updating the wardrobe and hair.
What else can I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shave
/thread

If you don't wine about it how about whiskey

Okay whine even

yeah shave

If I shaved I think I might look like a manchild

You are more than 3/10, stop whining

I've seen a lot of guys on here. You're more like a 5-6/10 though~. The only thing that might need improvement is your living area as it looks pretty depressing and maybe a wardrobe change. Your physical looks are pretty nice though~

Thank you I appreciate that.
May I ask what you would rate?

Thank you that was actually very helpful.
Yeah I agree with the living space as I have not changed it in over a decade so I have to agree with you there.
Any facial hair style you suggest I try?

grow a full beard.
artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/

A full beard? I mean that could be interesting to try out.

keep your lines neat though. we're civilized men.

One last bump just incase.
Rate me if you want lol

Haha sure bro, so shape every few days im guessing?

Maybe a 6.

Lose some weight and that face fat.

if you can't grow a beard properly, don't have one, just my opinion

Loose facefat then maybe a 7?

Makes sense, I might try to grow a full one and if that fails then shave the lot off

Maybe even higher, your face is ovoid/circular.

Post front elevation

Ew full beards...no no. Something short and clean. Maybe like this? Just the beard...could try the hair too if you like but would need to grow your hair out a bit~.

this is what i meant i guess. not a long beard.

Sure thing, granted I am ill right now and had a long work day so look quite shitty right now lol

Oh that looks cool I think that could work

>have two lanes on either side of my chain where hair absolutely refuses to touch
kill me family

*chin not chain

Many woman would find you handsome as you are. Instead of losing weight maybe you should get buff.

Thank you very much.
Well I guess getting my lazy butt down to the gym more often could work wonders for me.

Why are you coming on Sup Forums for others' opinions?

For advice from fellow anons as I am aware strangers will be more open and honest than friends or family.

You need a short angular haircut to accentuate your strongish chin.

You can't grow a beard, stop trying.

Your glasses don't fit your face, get something a bit smaller.

Smile with your teeth.

Maybe get a black fitted shirt.

Yeah let's see a full smile, OP. I didn't realise how much better I look with a full smile until my GF pointed out I have dimples, it can really change up your look.

Short angular haircut?
If I smile with my teeth it looks like I need to poop real bad.

Okay will try a more sincere smile for future pictures.

I'd say something like this. Your hair looks like it's thinning a little, and it's very bushy on the sides. Cutting it short and drawing attention on to your face will be better for you.

Couple this with some smaller classes to frame your face rather than drowning it like you're doing now. You seem to have a strongish chin so you can probably pull it off.

That does sound like a good idea I mean now you meantion it I can see what you are saying about it looking bushy at the sides so that might not be a bad idea at all.
I mean truth is regarding appearence if I could average out 6-7/10 I would be perfectly content with that.

Good luck man. Cap the thread and come back when you get on some of this stuff.

Look at this, fellas... A bunch of the same numbers at the end of a post. Maybe that means this post is special in some way? I don't know what to think, but it's pretty cool.

It's a sign lad

Going for a new look is scary. It'll probably be a pretty anxious day for you. But you'll manage. Look, the hardest part was probably putting your picture up for the trolls and dickheads of Sup Forums to gawk at, follow through with some of the advice and be confident about it. Good luck.

Tits or GTFO

"Beard" might work if it's just stubble

Thank you I plan to mainly do something shorter with hair and something with facial hair, cannot decide between shave fully or try and grow out to see what happens.
Also work out more plain and simple.
I mean truth is after being told a mix of 5 and 6/10 I mean imo thats not that bad its at least average.
Just aiming for that 7/10 then I will be perfectly happy.

Your beard makes you look like a manchild. If ya can't grow it, don't grow it.

Come back after the haircut.