Listen up, WHITE "men". Or should i call you "boys"?

Listen up, WHITE "men". Or should i call you "boys"?

Have you ever given thought about why you seemingly have to work harder on your physique and your skills, to attain us white girls? It's because most, if not all of the time, that's all you have to fall back on.

You complain, "wah wah wah, girls want a man who looks like a Greek god, she won't settle for my flabby virgin body, she wants someone who can offer financial stability" and the absolute most important factor is ALWAYS left out.

THE SIZE OF YOUR penis.

Imagine the disappointment on our face when we realise we're either (a) not going to get off at all, or (b) not going to get off but have to FAKE getting off, the moment you drop your trousers to reveal your laughable white micro-penis. Imagine the despair we white girls feel as we have to settle for either a life filled with regret, or a life filled with lies as we find compatible sexual partners outside the relationship, who CAN get us off (BLACK MEN)

And you think being a man is tough. You weak-willed cretins.

P.S. the "average" penis size of white "men" is about 6 inches, That's too fucking small

hey,

hey
hey listen
listen up

hey look

hey
lets have sex, cunt

tl;dr

Tits or gtfo

Oi bitch lemme have a go at that gash

>woman
Oi m8! Git yer dick out!

Hello good madam i see you on Sup Forums nearly every day, i am starting to wonder, have thou taken a liking to us? You seem to post the same thread to. Must you have baggage against us white men, well ill have thou know we are people of culture. Maybe you have been raped as a child by a burly white man white a huge, dare i say, cock. We understand, you musnt worry madam we have all had our problems. Thou'st must remember all men arent built the same, if you only care about intercourse then we understand you have fun with life as a whore. Maybe thou'st should consider mixing up thou's thread it gets old seeing the same old, same old. I hope thou'st see my post and reconsiders thou's next thread. I bid you ado.

tits or gtfo

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little wite boy thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" big dick nigger guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a nigger dicks. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic niggerfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "WITE BOI WITE BOY WITE BOY." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

The same thread EVERY
FUCKING
DAY

Oh, look, it's Eliza. Again.

Why is MatPat in a wig lecturing us on dick length

>OP

Sage this! If you dont know what sage means then fucking google it.

It's a new series for the channel.

any more pics / uncensored

She looks like she smells bad. Should do something about that acne, too.

???
did she shave the front of her head?

Your pleasure doesn't matter at all
you exist for men to blow a load in.

i'm sorry that you have to consider fucking an animal because you have too much trouble accepting this fact