Pregnant Connecticut Teen With Zika Opens Up About 'Heartbreaking' News

yahoo.com/gma/pregnant-connecticut-teen-zika-opens-heartbreaking-news-012000364--abc-news-wellness.html

Preggo Connecticut 17yo contracts Zika virus.

>A pregnant 17-year-old from Connecticut has tested positive for the Zika virus, telling ABC News the news is "heartbreaking," as scientists continue to study the link between the Zika virus and severe birth defects.

>Sara Mujica said she believes she was infected in February while visiting her fiance in Honduras. She started showing symptoms of the virus just days after learning she was pregnant.

>"I had a fever," she told ABC News. "And the rashes were just growing throughout my body."

>Fever and rashes are two of Zika's most common signs and symptoms.

>Mujica then traveled to Connecticut and rushed to get tested. With the results weeks away, she went back to Honduras to be with her fiance.

>Then, her mother called "crying hysterically," Mujica told ABC News. "She was like, 'your blood work got back and you were positive for Zika.'"

>"It's really heartbreaking knowing that I got Zika," she said.

>"It was such hard news to take in all at once," she said. "My first thought was, 'What am I going to do?' And I asked my mom, 'What am I going to do?' I still don't know if I should do an abortion or take what God gave me.

>"It's a hard decision when something so tragic happens," she said.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/02/26/after-zika-diagnosis-at-least-two-u-s-women-chose-to-have-abortions-cdc-says/
cdc.gov/zika/transmission/
youtube.com/watch?v=C7a6uehxgl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN

Please spread through Spicland.

Please spread through all major citys in America

She won't do it, hispanics don't abort no matter what.

>17
>pregnant

Just throw both of them in a dumpster and be done with it.

>17 yo
looks middle-aged

>while visiting her fiance in Honduras.
>then traveled to Connecticut
>Mujica

My hatred for spics grows.

hes she having a retard baby? wtf is wrong with this kind

whatever we do can we please not blame foreign husbands for the possible diseases spread

If I'm not pregnant then Zika won't affect me in any way, will it?

lol of course she's from ct... 17 and pregnant fucking trash visiting her """""fiance""""" in the third world shithole she should be deported to

It might give you a slight fever and rash.

educated people leave the state

and poor hispanics flood the state

thanks libs

A Rican spreading Zica to my home state. Fucking Ricans are worse than Niggers. They're the Hispanic niggers.

zika is obviously a government engineered virus to stop the spics from outbreeding whites

can't wait until they release it in africa and tropical asia

wall.

oh and i forgot we taxpayers will pay for her retard kid

>Pregnant at 17

>Spic

And nothing of value was lost.

Is that why every single Mexicunt has like 30 kids? Unless she's in the 8-10/10 hot range because for some reason those girls get self-respect or something and don't get pregnant immediately.

When the baby comes out normal maybe they'll realize the insecticide Brazil is putting in the water is responsible rather than a disease discovered 50 years ago that has never been linked to deformed brains until now

Guillame Barre syndrome link was confirmed I believe

tax dollars were lost

>she fell for the god meme

there already have been potato babies born from zika in the US

Except you're wrong and know nothing about microbiology

I seriously hope she doesn't keep the retard baby

hell it isn't even retarded, at least retards can(somewhat) think, Zika babies don't even have enough brain in their skull to even be self aware

It's pretty rare

meh... good!

I haven't heard this but will look into it. Any links?

Please enlighten me as to how this virus specifically causes defects.. from my understanding the insecticide functions by inhibiting cell maturation in larval insects, showed similar brain related birth defects in rats, and has never been tested or used in a drinking water supply before

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/02/26/after-zika-diagnosis-at-least-two-u-s-women-chose-to-have-abortions-cdc-says/

Yeah, but it's a pattern I've seen. Most recent downright appalling thing I've seen was a woman whose baby went into cardiac arrest at 3 months old and was officially dead for an hour...the fact that he survived was a miracle no doubt (10% survival rate) but he suffered brain injury and now cannot ever do anything. It was an obvious "pull-the-plug" situation, happened to my cousin's baby a few months ago. And now you have this girl who is debating even though she knows her child will have defects and she's well within a safe abortion time frame

go play in a drainage ditch

I love this it's like ebola but for beaners.

Joke's on you prick, I already have Yellow Fever. I married a Jap.

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN

>17
>Not going to be able to take care of it
>It's going to live a terrible life if it lives long at all
>Mfw Sup Forums still thinks she shouldn't get it aborted

I've just done some digging and found several similar articles.. of the 3 women that gave birth, only one had microcephaly, and it looks like that one woman happened to go to Brazil.. wonder if she drank the water?

This thread and all you faggots are bluepilled to the gills, go suck the CDC's fear mongering dick more

>Think you have Zika
>Leave
>Get tested
>Go back before you get the results

What if they'd been negative? How much more time did she needlessly expose herself to risk?

PRAISE ZIKA CHAN

KEK CURSES THE MUD TRIBES OF THE EARTH

Silly beaner, you're never going to drown it without its head being under water.

1/3 is horrible stats m8 enjoy your ayy lmao children

HOLD IT! SHE'S SEVENTEEN?

Are you telling me this girl isn't even legal yet?

She looks like her own daughter is 17

The Age of Consent in Honduras is 15 years old.

>mfw you think Sup Forums is one person
>mfw Sup Forums is divided on abortion

fug

I'm saying it's a tiny sample size and it's not conclusive. I am not convinced.

>Knowingly travel to an area where a plague is spreading
>Think you are showing signs of this contagious disease
>Go back to Northern America to get tested
Fucking spics

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!

One person. With multiple personality disorder.

I love Ebola-chan, Zika-chan, and Winter-chan equally. Although 2 of those failed us, we still have time.

only people with indio blood get this engineered virus relax

hell, if 17-year-old spics look like that, I'd want the age of consent to be 15 too. God damn they age fast

>pregnant minor
>father left the country
>escapes the authorities
>pregnant, she visit him in mosquitoville
>zika-chan injects her justice

keeps babby and returns to the US for a lifetime of welfare!

user it's almost like mosquito aids except it doesn't kill you, instead making your children deformed.

This isn't as simple as "don't fuck Hispanic women", it's in the bugs.

>any government
>conspiring IN FAVOR of white people
I don't think so.

No he is right, Zika is the real version of the genophage.

WASPs still control viral engineering

>Trump bans travel from central and southern America
Somehow this will be called racist.

Once the strain gets into northern mosquito species everyone will be fucked though.

for
yeah but if it is only engineered for only for spics to get we don't have to worry about it and having a bunch of deformed spic babies around will go a long way towards wall building and sending them back, not to mention eugenics

He is right. This is why we have affirmative action.

>17
>pregnant
>3rd world "fiance"

Throw it all in the trash.

>implying the viral engineers didn't prepare for that

Are you one of those stationed marines the Japs constantly complain about?

Zika more like
hey dad pikachu is outside

Haben Sie eine dung WiFi-Verbindung

>17-year-old kid
>knocked up
>kids having kids
>muh foetus clumps matter
>giving a fuck about zika, when it's only thing stopping these dregs from metastasising

Not a marine, but yeah I'm here. There isn't that much complaining considering we help sustain the economy through alcohol and food purchases.
The ones that want us out are like the shit heads that want refugees in back in the states.

fat spic alert

good for her, I hope she spreads it to every filthy Puerto Rican

let every spic baby mutate

she's gonna keep it alive on the taxpayers money, her "fiance" in honduras that got a 17 year old pregnant isn't going to pay for it rofl

Neat! Have a nice day Ameribro.

So, not only are they bringing drugs and crime, but also Zika? Trump should use this as one more argument for his wall.

That's spics for ya. Makes you really think about those spic shitposting how they love spics huh

>mfw I live in Connecticut
Can we just cleanse filth like this already? I'm tired waiting for the happening.

Oh fuck I live in CT

I need to build a wall around my house. I aint getting no zika.

I think it's only transmitted sexually, therefore you and everyone else on this website should be OK.

White pig go home

Girls get pregnant as early as their period comes, why do you care about the age of consent?

I don't give two shits about the AoC. I was telling this faggot that the AoC varies from country to country.

because we're paying for it shithead

>What am I going to do?'
abort it so we don't have a literal brain-dead parasite polluting the earth and receiving gibsmedats

speak for yourself I banged a hispanic girl a month and a half ago raw dog

>tfw my brother is part Indio.
My mom fucked up on her first marriage

if it is only spread sexually why are people worried about the mosquitos?

Because people are fucking retarded? Some people actually think the fucking Earth is FLAT.

Have fun with your STDs.

so why aren't people scared of getting AIDs from mosquitoes?

protip: zika is spread by mosquitoes

cdc.gov/zika/transmission/

It can cause brain damage in people of all ages, it's just more pronounced in children for obvious reasons

Will the retard babies be able to vote?

Watch Molynoo's Truth about Zika presentation you bluepilled faggots.
youtube.com/watch?v=C7a6uehxgl4

Its like Zika homes in on spics, its actually fascinating scientifically.

But user race is a social construct. :^)

Zika seems be racing to those spics, clearly its got a GOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLL in mind.

>some form of nigger person
>pregnant at 17

>Not aborting the shit out of that mutant baby
>Actually considering to carry some extreme potato bag in your back for the rest of your life

Fucking latin america