My crush's grandfather just died, what do I do Sup Forums?

My crush's grandfather just died, what do I do Sup Forums?

Comfort her I guess

Fuck her.

how the fuck people care about grandparents
like what the fuck it's not your fucking mom
why do you people even care
I would be angry if my grandparents died only coz I would have to go to the fucking funeral
luckly I'm over 20 so I do what I want

desecrate the corpse and send her pics

Put your peepee in her peepee.

You say "I'm sorry about your grandfather" and that's it. Don't be a piece of shit and try to use his death as a means of "getting closer" to her, because more likely than not it's going to come off as fake and transparent and will just make you look like a complete loser.

They care about grand parents because grandparents are like brothers or sisters, there not like your parent's they care for you and talk to you like a friend unlike a parent who just pays for you to live

I'm not, i'm actually trying to comfort her friend to friend

Shrug and move on.

rape her to death

Let her face fuck you

Kill your grandfather and act like you guys have shit in common then fuck her

Then do that? What was the point of posting this?

I wan't to say to show that no matter what happen's you'll be okay, and i thought i could use help from some Sup Forumsrothers

Kill yourself

>I wan't to say to show that no matter what happen's you'll be okay

Dude just......don't. Just say "sorry to hear he passed" or something. She knows she'll be ok, she doesn't need you reminding her.

Ask her "U need sum fuk, bby? Love you long time."

bump

Now's your chance, OP. If you do this right you can get your dick wet in no time. You may even be able to score a meaningful relationship.

buy her a cute new one.

I guess you're the head of the family now. You take care of her and her siblings from now on

Somebody is being a little bitch for no apparent fucking reason.

tell her
>your daddies dads gone
>but i'll still b your daddy
so she may have lost one, but you'll replace the old one