P͍̯̒̍ͣ́̐̆̀̚͜͡Ó̴̼͚̥͚͚̱̺̗̽̃̀̚Ṣ̖̱̠͚̊ͪ͋̌ͦT̵̪̲̰̩̯̳̪̤̀͒̐...

P͍̯̒̍ͣ́̐̆̀̚͜͡Ó̴̼͚̥͚͚̱̺̗̽̃̀̚Ṣ̖̱̠͚̊ͪ͋̌ͦT̵̪̲̰̩̯̳̪̤̀͒̐ ̱̩̱̦̪̦̳̝̈́̊ͦͣ͢T̰͉̦̺̙̯̞͕͛ͅH̗̳̟̝͕̾̔͗́ͭE̵̺̭ͣ͐ͩ ̷̵͎̻̊̈́̍̅͠ͅŘ̤̟͔̭̦͎͈̺ͣ͞O̷͕͓̰̽ͫ̽͗̌́̄̋̀A̵̷̱̟̰͚̹͚̠͐̆̀̄͑̐ͪ͂S̷̙͔̬̟͈̼̰͇͂͗ͤͯͪ̿͗͡Ţ̴̠̪̥̝̝͚͕͆͒͛͋͑̈́ͩͤ͠

>tfw youre an outie man

DO IT

People who say it's bad are virgins who never saw a real pussy.

>roast knights

This is a normal looking vagina. You would know it if your mom's pussy wasn't the only one you saw when you came out of it.

>normalizing roasties
disgusting tbqh achmet

What does a sandwich have to do with Sup Forums?

desu

>

That's not a vagina at all, it's a vulva.

maybe in germany

a highschool gf had an innie when i was with her

she had 2 kids with 2 different guys and when i saw her 10 years later had probably been through a couple dozen guys. i fucked her again (she thought we were getting back together) and it was still an innie

it has literally nothing to do with number of partners

Hey Hope, whatcha doing in Germany?

that's true, here on Sup Forums we insist outies are creates by number of partners doe

(you)

>brown, ugly and angry is normal
>germany

look at how proud she is of it

She can't look at it though.

It should be more about stretching. Some cunts are born ugly, but nothing will convince that giant dildos and fisting wont produce a busted-looking vagina. If anyone tells me otherwise I write it off as a woman trying to make people believe her lies.

She's trying to solve their rape problem.

>pussy looks like it was hit by a truck
Really makes you think

>thrashed out fuckhole that has taken multiple dicks
>normal looking

perhaps in germany. from my experience, the women there are loose as fuck. absolute whores

It's to get back at women for laughs.

It's the women version of a small penis insult.

seriously what the fuck

>pubic hair looks like JUST

Would have that for lunch tb h

I'm thinkin Arby's....

Her vagoo consumed Boba Fett.

If a vagina is not looked after and is fucked too much, it will look wrecked. Yes, it goes back to normal, but the roastie looks like she's been freshly fucked before taking the picture.

Need this with the Hope Solo Cut tßh