Fuck man how do u smoke these? I just burned up almost a whole half in this new pipe...

Fuck man how do u smoke these? I just burned up almost a whole half in this new pipe. I looked up instructions and I still can't get ot. Maybe its my bic lighter. Might go get a mini torch

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/JButler806
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fire goes in through the top you nigger

your being too cautious, lite it and smoke it

Get sober, coming down is terrible. Stay away from the stuff.

twist

Nope
Hold the flame a bit away from it, the little tiny stream of light that flickers off the top is the hottest part, you need use that and turn the pipe evenly to distribute heat to allow a even evaporation and prevent cracks in the glass

True coming down sucks so much ull be up for a day or two hating urself

This

I think the carb might be too big because this shit just ain't hitting right at all. Like I seriously just burned and wasted so much shit. I just out it up. Gonna go get a mini torch.
Already hate myself and feel shitty because I just inhaled a quarter of burnt of dope. To my lungs. And cut. Its dreadful

Keep doing drugs.

DRUGS FUCK YEAH

Wew I wanna hit now, cheers OP

Coming down is a relief when it's 6AM, and the sun is glaring through the windows.

It's even better with a fuck ton of opiates, benzos and muscle relaxants

True, I'll take your word for it. I don't fuck with opiates, I just go with beer/liquor and some loud to put me out. Though, I can never get used to waking up at 2 pm on Saturday.

>life well lived ayy.

Flame should Barely touch pipe where dope is. To burn the cut just keep heating it until all the floatie shit is gone (just liqud) keep a wet rag handy to dab against the outside and make it recrystallize. Now when you smoke it, again don't hold the flame too close, put it to your lips and spin, slowly, once it starts smoking take the flame off, (dope smokes when it cools) but keep twisting it. Put the flame back on and repeat. The secret is in not holding the flame too close and twisting the pipe. Find somebody that does it to show you. But honestly just get sober OP

And a torch is terrible if you don't know what you're doing. You'll waste so much more and probably end up cracking the pipe. And chem burns aren't something you want

Omg son, I used to make those motherfuckers DANCE for me!

You got to hold the flame under it and start to liquify it before you start hitting it... All the while rocking it side to side.
It will always pool in the bottom and as you rock it, it will make a sheet of liquid that goes up the opposite side. (If you roll it left, the right side will have a sheet) that's the fucking sweet spot muh nigga.... Also- DON'T DO DRUGS

Hope you OD

smoke it off foil you puss

Lol OD'ing on meth... Don't make me laugh. You'll over amp but that's about it

Hope you kill yourself

Or a cop blows your head off

Clearly you've never started "convulsing" or overheating like crazy, fucking scary shit

hold the tip of the flame about half an inch under the glass too OP

This is incredibly ignorant, but how does one get addicted to glass? I used 3/4 a gram over the course of a month (almost daily), and that includes going crazy on Friday night; and I miss it, but I'm still good not using. Maybe it's because I have ADHD. Idk. I feel like I have to much shit do than to hit a pipe all day (also, I prefer snorting).

Go fuck your sister you cunt

See 'overamp'
Done it almost every time I got high dude

> acting like a bitch

Tits or gtfo

Clearly he's not an intravenous drug user.

Thank you, I think

>put some through hole with straw or spoon
>heat it from underneath til it browns and sticks to the side, don't inhale, blow the smoke off if there's any
>now you can see ur drug, stuck to the glass and browned
>heat underneath area you want to smoke
>wait til it starts smoking then start sucking/inhaling
>don't hold ur hits in, it can collapse ur lungs, in and out

Enjoy dopehead

>When your friend starts humping the air while making spine cracking sounds and you be all like "fuk neega gimme dat sheet yo"

(meaning you don't shoot up) ;)

>When you consider od'ing as a good high

Im genuinely sorry for your life. Seriously sorry things are shitty man hope you get sorta better.

I never got high with bitches. No but really never seen that happen. Probably would've got sober sooner if I had lol

You're just a stupid, ignorant cunt who doesn't know when to shut the fuck up. Enjoy your false sense of superiority you sad fucking loser.
I don't I.V by the way :^)

Been sober 3 months

I'm 3 days intoxicated :^) congrats though, I'll be taking a break off this shit soon too

I know what IV means just didn't know if you were sticking up for me or dissing lol

Your mother is a washed up old bag and her tits are saggy as fuck

Oh lol, nah nigga; you're my crystal hitting bother. I love that shit.

Get some sleep, buddy.

True, you're still an idiot for over-doing and wasting your shit.

Same. But I love having nice things in life just a wee bit more lol ya know?

Shut the fuck up I'm on real niBBa hours

You're an idiot for replying to me, I couldn't give a fuck about your worthless opinion. Shut the fuck up

I feel ya. I work in IT, and the first time I tried the shit was at work. I make a decent living, you just have to know your limit.

>Shut the fuck up I'm on real niBBa hours
Lolwut, get some fucking some sleep, you nigger.

>Nah-uh! You're an idiot!
Why don't you go waste some more of your shit. Maybe you'll think of something better to say.

What does it feel like?

Save yourself the hassle and just cook up some crack. Shorter high but I thinks the intensity of it is worth it. Easier to smoke too

Have you had Adderall or the like?

Crackheads are way safer to deal with than methheads. Shits fun to cook too

this thread pissed me off and i think i smoked too much

Hey bro, you got any moar of her?

Cooking it is half the fun kek. Never liked buying in rock form bc I don't know what the niggers put in it, yellow and purple colored crack is sketchy as fuck.

Dude fuck smoking it, cooking is the fun part. I'll never be a crackhead despite smoking meth occasionally, sounds funny I know. What ratio do you use when you're cooking?

Yeah, I used to be addicted to Ritalin.

send me 1$ plz paypal.me/JButler806

Usually put 2/3 coke with 1/3 baking soda. Then I slowly dab at it with a penny if I'm cooking it on a spoon until the penny has a nice rock growing on it. I only smoked on the weekends for a few years, it became a problem. I haven't used in 5 Years or so but I'll still cook it for friends who wanna try something other than snorting thier coke (snorting is a waste of coke).

Never became a problem. Oops.

How do you guys maintain a job when you have meth.

Try cooking bigger batches, you'll get more and it's higher quality + that cookie is satisfying as fuck to break down

Same way any other drug user maintains a job. Moderation. Try doing drugs without a source of income, it sucks

Kek!

Ha I recently lost my job, not cause of meth though. It's not that hard to function if you use it occasionally and take time to recover

I would say it's harder to function on alcohol than meth. And there are more people going to work drunk than sober.

Noob question here.
So I'm so far removed from this aspect of drug culture, so like, what does crack feel like?
It's just like feeling really happy and like energized?

and work in an hour with a 30 min commute

>trying to explain drugs to someone who's never used them
Not. even. once.

>more people going to work drunk than sober
And where the fuck do you work? You a mall cop or something?

yeah I guess that makes sense.
As you were.

Feel fucking horrible right now, doesn't help that it's humid as fuck either

You know when you're driving down the road and you go over a small hill or a hump of some kind a or an amusement park ride where you suddenly drop quickly? There's that crazy sensation, just as you fall, in your gut....it's almost orgasmic, in a way.

Kinda, sorta.

Any moar of her?

That's like meth

This is a pretty good explanation

Meth is the only drug that's ever made me vomit blood. Shits poisonous