It is physically painful to me that they can't just put him in a good movie...

It is physically painful to me that they can't just put him in a good movie. He's literally the best looking Batman there has ever been.

Why can't they just make a solo Batman movie? Who gives a shit about the Avengers model. Take this motherfucker and put him in a big, heavily stylized Gotham City and make him fight Joker and Penguin and Catwoman and Ivy and everyone else. IT SHOULDN'T BE THIS HARD!

>Why can't they just make a solo Batman movie?
Ben Affleck is writing it with Chris Terrio and directing it himself. it probably won't come out until 2018 at the earliest.

>that rubber gut fold
I don't know why anyone thinks this suit looks good, afleck looks puffy as fuck

Shit batman, shit voice, shit suit.

I know, but that really should have come first. It's batshit crazy to me that we got Suicide Squad before Batman. I understand that there's some scheduling conflicts, but Batman should logically have been priority number one.

He wasn't that fucking good, holy fuck

You guys are going to be so disappointed when the Batfleck movie is mediocre or terrible because the villain sucks (and the villain is the only part of a Batman movie that matters. Batman himself is fucking boring)

You're only memeing him up because the rest of BvS was terrible

>have Batman fight a bazillion enemies

No, that shit is what makes BvS and even Spider-Man 3 shit movies.
Too many characters means too much time explaining characters and wasting the entire runtime of the movie.

>Not just getting Snyder to go full 300 mode and make a perfect adaptation of The Dark Knight Returns

FUCK WB

t. I mindlessly go against the grain because I think it makes me sound smart and sophisticated.

Why the fuck would the villain suck? Batman's villains are the best in comics.

Because they look from the chest up and base it off of that. That texture on his gray areas is terrible.

>Suit conforms to body (objectively better than le Nolan body armor)
>HURR DURR WHY DOES IT FOLD

Hint, asswipe - the human body folds.

I'm not saying he should fight them all in a single movie. I'm just saying they have a wealth of characters to pull from that are better than fuking El Diablo and Captain Boomerang.

It's actually happening. There are rumors that the movie will go straight to Batman dealing with villians in Arkham, no back stories whatsoever. God I hope we still get brutal Batfleck, minus the killing so it won't trigger the faggots.

Yeah, I'm 100% on board with a brutal Batman. And as far as the killing is concerned, I don't really care that much, but it's more interesting to see him beat people to within an inch of their life without actually killing them out of some bizarre moral code. And I do hope they just put the villains in without worrying about the backstories, at least the famous ones anyway. The whole point of making an older Batman who's been fighting crime this long is to not have to waste time explaining characters everyone already knows.

>BUT MUH BATMAN HAS A NO KILLING RULE
Where does this meme come from?
Batman kills in Millershit and that's some of the most beloved Batmanshit and pretty fucking clearly what Snyder is drawing from.

>implying going against the grain isn't praising snydershit
BvS is objectively terrible.

They gotta use Joker. There's no reason to waste him. But I think Scarecrow or Penguin would do.

Most recent comics I guess. Also how Batbale refused to kill which is a bit stupid because he and all the previous Batmans killed but indirectly.

>Where does this meme come from?
Literally every comic he's been in minus like the first five.

He literally never killed anyone in DKR, Miller himself said it outright.

Bale had the highest killcount of any Batman.

>Literally
>literally
Calm the fuck down.

I dunno, Keaton stuck a bomb down a guy's pants and walked away smirking.

>Batman kills in Millershit

In Dark Knight Returns? The only person we see take a somewhat critical injury is the mutant punk he shoots to save the little boy, the whole reason the government comes down on him superhard is the misunderstanding that he killed the Joker, who killed himself.

>movies he never kills
>games he never kills
>cartoons he never kills

>except comics from way long ago he's killed

>but muh comics before his character was established

People don't understand tons of comic characters evolved throughout their first debut.

Kek I tried to find that but only found this.

Someone wished on a monkey's paw to have the best looking on-screen Batman ever.

BvS is MOTY user
flaunting your shit taste isn't the answer.