How can Pol refute this?

The evidence is here. Why is nobody doing anything about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gp7SDi-lJbU
youtube.com/watch?v=HTFVdGOvJ1k
youtube.com/watch?v=5wF74zTLjNg
youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68SHpE
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
youtube.com/watch?v=LJyCAZGRpf8
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=z9n_3J4HS3U
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tenants_in_Seven_World_Trade_Center
septemberclues.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=5QlWZQMYdfA
youtube.com/watch?v=dw-YX_Cht9U#t=184
youtube.com/watch?v=1TerTgDEgUE
youtu.be/oGfXISD4h1U?t=664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't get it, spell it out for me.

angles seem correct
whats the problem OP

The picture suggests that the first building is as tall as the wtc

Why did tower 7 fall again? Wasn't it holding all the files for the fcc audit the to the biggest known fraud happening with the stock market?

How do I perspective?

op literally cant stop sucking dicks long enough to come up with a quarter decent pile of steaming shit he calls this thread

I've seen plenty of evidence refuting 9/11 but this is the most retarded I've seen in a long time. Seems like simple angles and zoom to me

Just seems like a matter of the angle that the picture was taken... This is nothing... What would even be the point of faking that one building is taller than it actually is...?

are you stupid? the world trade centers are like 3 times higher than the other towers shown in the picture. this is a fact.

And the main picture is a 3D rendering, not even a good one. Who knows how accurate it actually is.

OP needs to consider suicide immediately

Really? It's trying to say that 9/11 didn't happen? What the fuck? Maybe it was a hologram then you fucking retard because I literally saw a plane fly into the building. Fucking shills.

Do you know what angles are? Do you have depth perception? Or is your vision distorted because youre seeing this from so far up your ass?

Stop being paranoid.

>If I'm in an airplane and look down at a city, I am taller than all the buildings

OK, now what's this pic?
They're putting on the THERMITE PAINT?

I don't get what you want to refute? Are you trying to imply the picture is fake because you can't understand how perspective works?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gp7SDi-lJbU

the videos of the twin towers were cgi

this is the lowest tier bait I've ever seen.

where are the janitors when you need them

wow

It's C4 or Semtex can't remember, but yeah, they're meant to be "insulating" and "rewiring" the closed floors, the ones that the ITT "planes" happened to crash into.

The person in the picture was also a lieutenant of the Israeli art students selling fake/reproduced art.

There used to be about 8-15 of these photos many were more detailed/less potato.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTFVdGOvJ1k

>There used to be about 8-15 of these photos
What do you mean used to be?

Hahahahahahaha these conspiracy theory faggots are literally insane/retarded

careful now, you might get called JIDF

You can pretty much find evidence to make yourself believe whatever you want. At the end of the day your a nobody sitting at his computer.

What if we just think those towers existed.

>Wasn't it holding all the files
Yes, but not what you think. Much more damning evidence than that.

Is this bait?

youtube.com/watch?v=5wF74zTLjNg

perspective and lens compression retard

youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68SHpE

Implying he was anything more than butthurt and unhinged.

I actually think the plane is taller than that building

it would be easy to check. impact floor and those buildings height.

very convincing evidence but for the sake of clarity, it seems to me that the middle arrow is pointing to the wrong building. Doesn't change that something doesn't add up with the position/apparent size of the plane.

Search for them, I couldn't find them last time I checked.
Yeah and the 2nd backups of the Pentagon investigation papers too.

What is perspective. Fucking moron.

Nice digits.

He means there used to be more that were found easily by googling "israeli art world trade center."

Try it. You might get lucky.

900 posts apart and yet still people won't get your sarcasm. Didn't he imply that he knew people involved in 9/11?

To make it easier, here's the title of a completely unrelated report.

"Briefing on suspicious activities of israeli art student at DEA facilities"

20 Internet bucks to anyone who can find the actual report.

That lady doesn't seem shocked at all when the 2nd plane hits. Oh.. a shitload of people died. w/e. Also interesting you can't the 2nd plane hit because of the angle.

this is the best documentary i've seen on the subject

Some people will see Israel behind all evils when really it's just coincidence.

the real story is why the plane was allowed to hit the building and why bin laden was allowed to live through the 90s and also the 3rd building that collapsed for no reason, and the files destroyed by the plane at the pentagon

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo [REDACTED] missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LJyCAZGRpf8

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

Press TVs Joshua Blakeny on Israel 9/11 and neoconservatives
>youtube.com/watch?v=z9n_3J4HS3U

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITERING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

No plane hit the Pentagon maybe a patriot missile and a bunch of explosives but no plane.

>it's just coincidence

Most people forget to add the fact that the judge over this case was a dual-Israeli citizen and that Larry is close personal friends with the leader of Israel Benj.

Bad luck I suppose.

Google BB-18

Its on the Boxes....

.......dude

citation fucking needed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tenants_in_Seven_World_Trade_Center

You get 10 Internet bucks. Still holding out for the report for the full 20.

Totally not NSA btw.

The point of the picture I believe is that the tip of the wing appears to move in front of the building which would be impossible perspective wise, but I believe it's just a temporal compression artifact in the video.

septemberclues.info/

>11
>only 10
???

youtube.com/watch?v=5QlWZQMYdfA

Guys you're all tin foil no Israeli has ever been to the twin towers. You're all crazy.

perspective bra.

Seriously. Israel didn't even exist back then. Remember the 6 million.

>what is perspective

I honestly find you tin foils impossible some days. Everyone knows the Holocaust was 100% true and maybe even more Jews than 6 million died that day on September 11!

Do you honestly feel that image presents anything close to an argument?
I'm legitimately curious.

Yes a missile full of explosives and plane parts.
Genius.

You got the old photos from day one that had them there? Because it wasn't!

Yeah yeah crazy uncle joe.
And all of the people on the highway that saw a plane and all those light posts knocked down by its wings were lying crypto kike reptillians too.
This 9/11 thing is so fucking tired.
You were wrong 15 years ago and you're still wrong now. Just stop it already.

Nice one! Those same lampposts that happen to have the very same hand marks that the wind took down?

I thought you were a shill for a bit there and now I notice you're just trolling! Nice bait I took it!

>Nice one! Those same lampposts that happen to have the very same hand marks that the wind took down?
Is English not your first language?
The wind does not have hands in case you weren't aware.
Are you trying to say the wind from a missile took down the lamp posts? Because that's even more dumb.

Ok im the mastermind behind this and Im weighing up my options of how to do it:

>do i get the most advanced cgi ever and use it to fake a plane crashing into a building in the middle of one of the biggest cities in the world where undoubtedly hundreds and thousands will see first hand and millions will analyse over the world second hand

>or do i simply get 2 real life planes and fly them into the building which will undoubtedly stand up to scrutiny as it actually fucking happened

>responding to the Aussies younger sibling

>P needs to consider suicide immediately
/thread

Nice again distracting from Israel doing 9/11.

The lampposts, were staged and there are the same handprints one another lamppost that extreme weather took out on the same corner. The posts were down already.

One plane maybe, they had film of what they needed to fake the rest as part of an art project.

>implying we're not the master race on Gods Own!

lol

>The lampposts, were staged and there are the same handprints one another lamppost that extreme weather took out on the same corner. The posts were down already.
So, not only was everyone on the road in on it BUT there was also a small army of people that carried in a dozen 30 foot tall lamp posts, planted them everywhere and smashed a guys windshield all while cars were whizzing by on A FUCKING HIGHWAY
Are you familiar with Occam's razor?

>911

kek

All just Israeli god tier memes. Just an art project.

youtube.com/watch?v=dw-YX_Cht9U#t=184

youtube.com/watch?v=1TerTgDEgUE

meme magic explained

looks like nerve gas

>majority of the evidence related to the Enron Scandal was stored in Building 7
>whoops we destroyed it
Just a coincidence

Niggas always behind all the really bad things.
youtu.be/oGfXISD4h1U?t=664

>not transparent
Triggered.

Abstract merchants are simply the best.

Do it anons. This is the good stuff.

>now a merchant thread

This is the dumbest thread I've ever seen and I browse /x/

>merchant thread
There's no merchants here.

You are all beyond sick anti-Semites, it's not the merchants they're our greatest allies!

Shalom