What is the best mixed drink and why is it the white russian?

What is the best mixed drink and why is it the white russian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Htry1NnwEk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You'll grow up some day.

omg this I used to be a white Russian fag till a hair sprouted from my balls and told me to drink jack and coke

>this

jack n' coke

drink of inbred southerners everywhere. jack daniels is fucking high school drinker garbage.

nigga plz

2oz Kahlua
2oz Vodka
2oz whole milk
Shake with ice
Pour all into big glass with ice

gtfo samefag

half & half sir

>drinking alcohol
good goy, let the addiction take over and allow the substance to rot your brain. it's completely normal, everyone does it!

Because The Big Lewboski exists

Tequila sunrises are nice desu

I use half and half in mine.

I also use coffee ice cubes and a half shot of flor de Cana rum.

Good shit.

some of us have self control user.

So you've seen the Big Lebowski and think drinking White Russians is cool. Tell us more about how you're a poseur

Best mixed drink is mixing scotch and frozen water... Everything else is for women or faggots.

What's it like being such a pussy?

You can judge people until you're blue in the face. There's people in the south who have never drank jack and there's people up north who love it. Alcohol is for retards anyway, might as well admit it.

just drink your booze straight and warm, from the bottle.

saw it in theater in 98

Jameson with bitter lemon you milk drinking turd

Why water down good scotch? Does your giant gaping vagina prevent you from drinking it straight?

Campari and Fernet= the Ferrari. best mixed drink

tea

Get out with the milk. Black Russian all day.

This. Every sip will make you feel alive.

Scotch and Soda is a nice drink though.

Is frozen water like that ice stuff?

You've been a poseur for almost 20 years. Congratulations

what do yall know about scotch

keyword being some

I like the part in the movie when they put Brandt in the wheelchair and set him on fire

Can't beat a negroni, son.

We're talking about white Russians

Because Scotch neat is not a cocktail dumbass.

Because you are a hipster faggot.

Your favorite drink looks like horse semen. Does it taste like horse semen too?

How overweight are yiu?

so anyone who likes a drink creted in the mid sixties and happens to be featured in a popular movie is a poser? then you're a poser fro liking jack daniels cause john belushi drank it in animal house. if you like martini's then you're a poser because james bond drank them. if you drink bourbon then you're a poser because it was drink of choice for jack torrance in the shining. if you like scotch you must be a ron burgandy wannabe. you must be a poser for liking old fashions because they featured prominently in mad men.

fuck right off with that nonsense son.

Some of us have been drinking them long before Big Lebowski. We're not all young fags. I love drinking them around the campfire when camping.

Neither is Scotch and water double dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=Htry1NnwEk4

>bourbon
Drink scotch you limp dick faggot

White russian? is it such a thing like a black Russian?
what are we doing here, naming obvious stuff? my turn.

black american

gin and tonic

or citrus juice

Fucking milk and coffee liqueur?

Yeah, I remember when my mommy stopped letting me have the tit too.

> 2017
> not drinking good scotch, neat
Why do we even let you even live?

Too thick. I prefer a local dairy's whole milk. delicious and not near as fatty. I've heard of folks using SKIM milk. Crazy.

you have to have enough fat content to keep the milk from curdling. using skim is a great way to get sick as fuck.

I'll be honest I like the cut of your jib. Just guessing based on your responses... I bet you would be the kind of guy I'd like to sit down and have a drink with, whatever that drink may be.

I'm not a woman so I don't drink cocktails.

Scotch is disgusting. Yeah, I have a ten year old Isle of Jura in the cabinet for "Real" men guests such as yourself.

Lol,

Gin and tonic, scotch and soda, martini, manhattan, there is a lot of nuance to a good cocktail and if you only drink booze straight you may be more of an alcoholic than a "man"

>white russian
also known as
>fat ass in a glass

Because of the fat content I do find them harder to get drunk off of.

Of course it is. Cocktail doesn't necessarily mean a mixed drink. It originally meant something in a cocktail glass.

no he's just massively trying to overcompensate in an unintentionally hilarious attempt to be manly not realizing that real men aren't concerned about what other people think about their drink of choice.

James Bond drank a Vesper. Not a traditional Martini

2cl kahlua
4cl votka
put these on a glass that is filled with ice

8Cl milk goes in to the shaker with one ice, shake it till you can't hear the ice.
pour it in the glass

depends whether you're talking about film or novels

That feel when Americans can't into russian classic namely «Moskva-Petushki»

Lol, no it originally meant a spirit combined with a mixer. The glass was named after the cocktail not the other way around.

The whole idea came from prohibition when people would make shitty alcohol that tasted awful due to their inexperience (bathtub gin etc.). In order to make this swill palletable they mixed it with vermouth and other "mixers" and the cocktail was born.

So technically, historically and no matter the vessel, alcohol neat would never be considered a cocktail.

You don't make top shelf alcohol into mix drinks. Why you drinking that cheap shit?

it's alright. we can live without it as long as we get all the other first world goods your NATO sanctions deprive you of.

we use mid shelf.

>6
just drink it plain faggot

>posts a dealwithit gif
>says nigga plz
Fuck off summerfag.

Moscow Mule!

First time I saw Big Lebowski I hated it, same thing w/ Fear and Loathing.

Now I love both. I thought Fight Club was awesome but now I hate it.

I loved Sleepy Hollow (member that?) than I hated it but now I kind of like it around the Holidays.

Lol.. it's a bit older than Prohibition....l

found some faggot ass cunts here,

Or laughing at how you unintentionally reveal that you can't afford good alcohol. You don't mix good booze with fucking milk and fruit juice and shit. Also mixing cocktails is for alcoholics and women

my nigga

in a paper bag, amirite?

No, its....n o t ....

one of my cars is worth more than the house you live in so...... ya

If he was drinking a traditional Martini he wouldn't have had to tell the waiter "Shaken not stirred" It would have been stirred as you don't shake a Martini. Ian Fleming heard a naval officer order the drink during the war.

Best mixed drink is whiskey and water after a bit of ice melts.

black american = semen sucked direct from the horse

The idea of mixing drinks...sure. the term "Cocktail"... Nope

Lol. Sorry, bro, but Chinese good as available for us as for you. Wait! You really though that these goods is produced in USA?

Hello fellow gin lover. Very rare to find you

Straight scotch and a good cigar.

It's the gin and tonic you sad excuse for a man.

You want to drink alcohol and your mixer of choice is what children and babies drink. What's #2 on your list, the Appletini?

Also, «Moskva-Petushki» is book. You even do not know classics.

My diamond studded cock ring is worth more than your car and house put together, so...ya

>massive alcoholic
>was
>never touched vodka
>Gin was my clear

triggered, just because we don't agree with your neckbeard basement dwelling fatass? FOAD cocksucker

Somebody recommend something with lemoncello.
Drinking it straight but I'm.up for suggestions

ah. Any vodka drinks i get gin instead, has more flavour

the difference is i actually have a car worth more than your house

What about juniper appeals you you guys?

I don't think so

Lemonade or some fizzy water, or both

Put short glass into a freezer.
Leave till ice cold.
1 oz of kahlua.
1 oz of tia maria.
2 oz of vodka.
2 oz of milk.
Put in glass.
Stir with mans cock and drink.
Continue being a faggot.

Ohhh damn the smell of ice cold beefeater is almost better then drinking it

Its a distinct taste that very few people like. But the people who like the taste its something that is so diverse when it comes to cocktails.

In a negroni or in soda water/ tonic it always compliments its mix.

I like Caesars with gin and martinis with gin rather than vodka

Oh shit Beefeater is my choice. a fuckin classic

French martini
2 shots of vodka
Splash of chamborde (raspberry liquor)
About a shot of pineapple juice, give or take to taste
Shake with ice, serve without ice.

It will get you FUCKED up and you wont believe how awesome it tastes for a drink thats almost entirely alcohol.

The smell is heavenly and it goes really well together with any citrus really or something bitter, like tonic