So when is Bam Margera going to get off his lazy fat ugly washed up ass and host an all new all-female cast version of...

So when is Bam Margera going to get off his lazy fat ugly washed up ass and host an all new all-female cast version of Jackass? Who wouldnt want to watch the shit ouf of stupid sexy cumdumpsters get rekt?

Also, rekt thread.

Hell yeah I'd watch that

never.
because woman aren't funny.

they dont have to be, they just have to smoke cow shit and skate off of cars and fuck themselves up.

Fuck you.

Why would Bam, Johnny Knoxville is the original host... Of anything, Bam would be a special guest for a couple episodes or something.

you must be retarded to find that entertaining or funny

because bam margera would be a funnier host for being a fugly hasbeen. and seeing his fat face in every episode would make me lol
"Hey everyone Im Bam Margera and Im gonna fuck these bitches up hurr durr"

Bams dead

he says as he pays for a hamburger

This is why idiots should not be allowed to carry guns.

dude wtf you cant post that

he's too busy being friends with billionaire businessmen with yachts. I met him on one with his wife a few years ago off the coast of spain.

what are those guys.

well fuck..maybe wee man could do it.

beluga whales.

Story? How?

>tv show about women acting like stupid retards
Its like you dont know what kind of political climate there's in the US regarding women representation in media
That show would cause so much SJW rage and tears that it would be a definitive career destroyer for everyone involved.
Sadly a jackass type show with trannies, a black quadrodyke and a 12yo transgender kid would be praised and loved

Jeff Tremaine made a pilot back in the day with an all female jackass
aparantly it wasnt as funny

the boat was full of high pressure nerve gas tanks

He just did.

Et tu, Brute?