So I turned 18 4 months ago and my dick is skinny as fuck and just about 5 inches. I'm 6'5 and very masculine too...

So I turned 18 4 months ago and my dick is skinny as fuck and just about 5 inches. I'm 6'5 and very masculine too. Wat do

kys dicklet

kill your self it lookslike a pharaoh mummy died with an erection

here have some candy faggot

well im not an heroing so any other suggestions?

I don't think it looks that bad, where from?

whats your ethnicity? pull back the foreskin

Idk....deal with it?

Half Pakistani Half Spanish

Taco kebab nigger

There's nothing you can do. When I was 19 I dated and fucked a ton of girls. Thing is I'm fat and have the same dick as you. Girls don't give a shit about your dick. Everything the internet tells you about being self conscious for your penis was made by other male anons. You're not gonna be her best sex ever but you can give her a good time.

Jfc niggers in hell
That dick looks like an earthworm got cut in half

literal autism

learn how to eat pussy!

It a fine don't worry about it. Dicks can still get some growth after 18. But you're a Pakistani so it's not like you're expected to have a huge cock. Average is 5.5 to 6.5 inches. You're not far off.

Once you're a point where you've got a girl naked and you wip out your Dick she's not going to say no. If you are insecure in your size it'll fuck with your performance. Just fuck bitches hard and give good oral. Learn how to stimulate girls minds. Find out what they like. Dirty talk them.

You will be fine my friend.

Truth

Closeup of the head, just busted a nut so no more pics

Bang dick with hammer. The swelling will make it bigger.

The head looks like it about 1/3 of your dick. Pull back the foreskin.

kek'd hard

might have to go find a fucking muslim girl XDDDDD

He's right. My friend was 6'5" and good looking but he had a 5 incher. He used to obsess over it. He never had trouble getting and keeping girls.

>Girls don't give a shit about your dick

That's what guys with small dicks always say. It's like saying guys don't give a shit about pussy. Ever seen a messed up pussy before and though "oh shit that's fucked, well fuck it still gonna stick my dick in there." Same thing with girls and dicks. Yes any decent girl will deal with it and you can still have a good time, but most girls prefer to get filled by a larger dick.

My confidence is just fucked and I think I have good reason for it to be, fucking xl everything and size 14 shoe why cant my dick be in proportion to everything else

Im probably just gonna be a massive virgin for the rest of my life. So theres no other ways to enlarge? No extra testosterone etc?

I have a problem with my foreskin. When I try to pull it down during erection I can't and it hurts like fuck

Probably phimosis then

So there's no Enlargement options? Any medical shit I could get done? I'm really not happy with it.

You might need a frenuloscopy then. The frenulum can tear during intercourse if it's tight. Lots of people do those dick stretching exercises (jelking etc). Can't be bothered myself even though I'd like another inch.

Yeah I had this problem. No one told me to pull back my foreskin as a teenager so never did. Would always masterbate pushing forward not back etc.

What you need to do is get used to pulling your foreskin back when flaccid. And then. Once you're comfortable get in the shower so your skin is a bit warm and soft and then start pulling it back slightly while it's at half chub. Just keep doing it over and over and you will see progress. Also you can use lube to make things a bit easier to pull back. It'll hurt a little bit but it will be worth it. And it will take time to be where you want it. Don't force it down because you don't want to risk a tear. You can give it a go but I imagine it'll hurt a lot.

whos got kik or something? Can't say on Sup Forums