What does Sup Forums think of fidget spinners?

what does Sup Forums think of fidget spinners?

>what does Sup Forums think of cancer
FTFY

I like to balance mine on the head of my cock.

Fucking Jews toys made to milk snowflakes and niggers of their money.

Brilliant!

get a real fidget spinner you inbreed fuck stain

looks ricey, tbh

They are kewl

that one is for spics

I don't.

i have that same trainer knife

This is the gayest excuse for a butterfly I've ever seen. It wouldn't cut water. You want to make fun of fidget spinner jews and you're a mall ninja knife nigger?
The ironing is delicious.

cancer

a knife is a knife regardless of style, that being said it's not a practice knife but more for entertainment

The true pride-week official balisong.

Id rather have a butterfly knife than an autistic fidget spinner
this guy has the right idea

Do it!

I think you're 11 or 12 if they're on your mind.

They are my favorite ass toys

I think they're a retarded gimmick, but the Jew who pushed for their popularity was smart and is now making bank.

Also, the people who buy them are faggot 19-21 faggots into longboards, weed, "dab" posing, and dubstep events. Literal California cancer.

They're the 2017 version of tech decks except tech decks were cool and fidget spinners are gay

I like them because people advertise their autism by using them in public so I know who to definitely avoid. But in all seriousness they're fucking retarded.

Kek

Widg-is-it Nigga?

Many of you out there probably believe fidgetspinners is just a toy for kids. You don't know how fucking wrong you are.
Fidgetspinners were designed for athlete athletes, CEO's and arch bishops. Kids merely adopted the spinning. We were born in it, molded by it.
I've dedicated my life to fidgetspinners. I'm the only truly certified grandmaster of fidgetspinners, 3 time defending world champion, WWE belt holder of fidgetspinning. So I believe I'm the only one truly qualified to tell you, that fidgetspinning is a man sport. My favorite fidgetspinner is the triple XL gold plated 25 pound weighted air cutter supreme extreme maximum turbo overdrive spagooter, with pump action assaultgrip aswell as extendended mags and a silencer. I've even customised this bad boy with a laser dot sight. This is something straight out of MI6, this is a spinner from Q laboratories. He used to make gadgets for 007, now he makes fidgetspinners for me. Do you still believe this is a fad for kids you fucking troglodyte?

The thing is, the average person into them is a legal-aged adult.

this

Butterfly knives are for edgy teen faggots

nigger

in my day

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

i want one

spinning on mine right now

Coworker I share a shop with made his own using scrap from around the shop - aluminum, brass, and an old flexshaft bearing; I can respect that. Otherwise, I think it's a fad that will diminish in a couple years. No real interest on my part.

do you guys have the video of a guy spinning a fidgetspinner on his dick

people still use those?

helps focus

>laughs at your pathetic "toy"