Rank them in hotness

Rank them in hotness.

Laci, then Ana, then Anita. Fucking hate fuck all of them.

Haven't they all put on a hell of a lot of weight over the last couple of years? Laci used to be really hot a few years back. Then she grew up.

same here

Ugly American hoes.

Anita, Ana, Laci.

I would hatefuck Anita for days.

gud boi

Laci, Anita, Ana.
Ive always though that laci was sexy and i still get hard just looking at her

Laci. The other two are fucking Greeks. They smell bad.

Jemma doesn't deserve that shop

Ana, Laci, power gap, then Anita

fucking Armenian cunts. This is why I hate Turks, they had a chance to finish those fuckers and they failed. Thanks to them we have to deal with these bitches today.

>not putting Laci 1st

but we do

Ana, Laci, Anita-

Ana takes herself so fucking seriously- it's just, she just can't be that stupid but she is.

The other two are just business savvy whores.

When they realize how wrong they've been and they have to pay back social reparations, what should they have to do?

All solid 8s, honestly.

>Sarkeesian
>Kasparian
>American
You're a dumbass, not knowing how to identify a stinky Armenian cunt. And I thought Americans were supposed to be uneducated.

post more anita

I'd smash Anita first, probably a fast surprise fuck, pull up her shirt suck her tits. Lots of deep messy toungue kissing. Then just when she is getting wet, bend her over and fuck her hard and fast in the pussy, come inside her , bullseye the ovary and leave her gasping on the floor, pussy pulsing not aware of where she is. Meanwhile Lacey and Ana are on the sofa experimenting, im the director. Ana is nervous she tongue kissed a girl in college and of course like most chicks she checks out girls when they walk by but would never admit she is bi . Laci picks up on this vibe and takes control. I tell Laci to lick Ana's pussy while i splatter them both with cum (face and tits). While im recovering Anita gets jelous and starts a hair pulling fight with Laci, Ana's so turned on she starts masturbating. Hell i do too! Finall i get sick of their shit and kick them out after bukkakke them all while they stick their tongues out. Anita calls me every day for like six months asking me what my responsibility to her child is . Im so sick of the whining i call Laci and Ana and we hook up every weekend, smoking joints and fucking them both in the ass while Laci sniffs cocaine off Anna's clit. Anita swears at me from the street outside, i chuck a bottle of water on the bitch and she calls the cops. Fml...