On a scale of 1 to 10 how big of a disaster will this years Olympics be?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how big of a disaster will this years Olympics be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5q26wA09RXo
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/03/what-happens-when-theres-sewage-in-the-water/476013/
theguardian.com/sport/2015/jul/30/athletes-at-rio-olympics-to-compete-in-basically-raw-sewage-study-reveals
youtube.com/watch?v=VRn6CDwAZp0
youtube.com/watch?v=z_qxESqfX1o
youtube.com/watch?v=w_R6nwWuW8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're already having major problems and it hasn't even started like venues that won't even be used despite millions spent on them, doing their best to downplay the favelas, and something about the river they're supposed to use for the kayaking and such.

I'm calling it right now, the 2016 Olympics will be moved to a preexisting stadium.

1 being no disaster and 10 being a big disaster? I'm predicting a 7 or 8. It's pretty messed up people have to train there early so they build up immunity to the diseases. Read somewhere they were finding dead bodies in the river and such.

Even Ronaldo is telling visitors to stay away. Place is to dangerous.

8-1

Fuck that I'm not going to that shithole

Zika outbreak/10

Nuke us please before the terrorists do in july

They can't even have rowing or sailing because the open water venues are literally filled with sewage. This will be one of the worst olympics in modern history and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the events are held in a different country.

It will be good for LiveLeak.

Are the favelas really that bad? I live in Michigan and I've been to Detroit a few times and the scariest moment of my entire life was this one time I stopped at a gas station to get a coffee and about 10 black dudes poured into the store, all of them casually had either their guns in theirs hands or visibly sticking out of the waist of their pants. It wasn't a robbery or anything, but the dudes literally were just walking around with a fuckload of guns out in the open. I didn't think I was going to make it out alive.

So is it any worse than that?

Can we quarintine these cities?

Detroit can be our Gaza Strip

It will spread Zika and we will get more top tier LiveLeak videos and more ridiculous hue stories so I am actually looking forward it

First Olympics I would not want to go to if I was offered a free trip. Every person know that has gone to Brazil was robbed including my grandpa who was beaten to the point of pissing blood.

Currently there is so much raw sewage in the lakes and beaches that they may have to shut things down.

>mayor is happy because this is a good reason to finally clean the river
>higher ups tell him to fuck off

will never not make me laugh

>comparing 10 armed american niggers to 10 brazilian niggers
If you were to find a gang of 10 brazilian armed niggers, you would end up like a swiss cheeses.
in US any thug will think twice before shooting anyone because he might get arrested and serve the sentence. In here niggers don't give a fuck,simpply put. Normal street police won't bother messing with a local gang of nigs cause they're not suicidal, and even if they were to be arrested most would be released in 6 months because of good behavior or bribe.
reminder that at least 30% of our bandits are teenagers/kids so they don't give a shit about getting arrested.
google "arrastão"

>German athletes all get horrible diseases/stabbed
>REMEMBER THE 7-1

youtube.com/watch?v=5q26wA09RXo

damn those are nice

Really good humorous report on just how bad the water has become.
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/03/what-happens-when-theres-sewage-in-the-water/476013/

More medical opinions on how bad the water is and how impostor it will be to avoid disease there.
theguardian.com/sport/2015/jul/30/athletes-at-rio-olympics-to-compete-in-basically-raw-sewage-study-reveals

The government is covering it all up too and ignoring other problems.
I'd love to visit but there's no way that's happening now.

I went to brazil once to work on some Taurus shit.

Detroit has a semi functioning welfare system, and police that sometimes throw really bad criminals in jail. Brazil's slums have neither.

So, imagine Detroit on a police strike during an EBT shutdown.

youtube.com/watch?v=VRn6CDwAZp0

jesus christ, why the fuck would anyone ever go to Rio? I thought that it was suppose to be a nice resort place with a fuckton of hot chicks running around nearly nude on the beach

its like going to USC. USC is nice but you walk to blocks away and you're in the straight up ghetto

Don't believe what the BIDF say.

Brasil > nice resort
lol

I LOVE YOU ZIKA CHAN

As long as the kebab remover djokovic wins the mens tennis singles, it will be a success.

>I thought that it was suppose to be a nice resort place with a fuckton of hot chicks running around nearly nude on the beach
it is. You just have to know where you step and not look completely defenseless near shitskins
i was born in Rio and im still here for 24 years now

Brazil is fine to actually really nice to live in as long as you are mid-high class or higher, otherwise it can vary from miserable to a living nightmare.

You are delusional, nigga.

Sounds like those fine patriots were just exercising their second amendment rights.

youtube.com/watch?v=z_qxESqfX1o

TINY HEADED BABIES FUCKING EVERYWHERE/10

Dildo Rouseff is getting BTFO and won't be presiding over the olympics will she?

Her fucking voice bothers me. Is she a tranny?

im white,poor,look like a tourist and im basically surrounded by favelas where i live and where i work.
you have no idea

9 out of 11

If the governor gives green light to the police, there's going to be peace.

As for the sewage in the water, man the fuck up, this is not your fucking safespace college.

If you don't like it there is no need to come, most of the tourists from america are like jews, they spend something next to nothing locally.

I'm hoping for another terrorist attack by Muzzies so Trump has more ammo.

Fun fact: 96% of white BR males are boiolao viadinho

Remember the FIFA world cup? That x10

zika/5

lol chuto no favelado

How are the London and bejing stadiums holding up?
Did the chinks demolish theirs for more skyscrapers to demolish for more condos to schedule for demolition?

as fucked up as it is, there's lots of places in latin America that are WORSE.

Personally, I'd want to be rich enough to pay someone else to carry guns to protect me in brazil at all times. The resorts I stayed at had serious security.

>If the governor gives green light to the police, there's going to be peace.
>most race-mixed country on earth
>believing peace = stopping burglars
> BOPE will know how to distinguish terrorist cells from Hue sandnigs
kek
>

youtube.com/watch?v=w_R6nwWuW8o

Are you people 4? This happens before every single Olympics, and every single time it gets done in time. Brazil hosted a more difficult tournament two years ago.

If he set free the dogs of war they will rampage on any nigg on the street that looks suspicious, there will be a bath of blood and they going to shut their asses really tight.

Why would they bomb you if there's no one to bomb? There will probably be hueniggers attending but you barely count as humans

Half the athletes will get zika.
The other half will get dysentery.
They'll all get AIDS.

Typical Brazilian ALPHA male... Only in Brazil...

Full on cuck propaganda about immigrants, lgbt, domald trump is hitler

It's hard to do Olympic kayaking when the surface is covered in dead fish and niggershit

That's because you're a pussy

Will probably make Zika a pandemic. Mosquitoes will inevitably hitch rides on jets across the globe and spread it to local populations, that transmit through endemic mosquitoes. Birth rates plummet for several years as we combat the scourge.

>proud of living in a crime ridden open sewer

sounds about right for a nigger

>proud of living in the land of free handouts and mass murders
Sounds like a burger to me

GONNA TAKE THE HIGHWAY TO THE ZIKA ZONE

Are you kidding me? Detroit cops don't solve any murders, the nogs are not worried about getting arrested at all and they are even a little more sophisticated than the Brazilian nogs and find ways to dump the body and decompose it in abandoned buildings you would never find on a map.

10 armed Detroit niggas with AR-15s could destroy 10 of the Brazilian 13-year olds with surplus handguns and maybe a rifle now and then. Contact those gentlemen that do the simulations on Deadliest Warrior, that shit will turn out a victory for the Detroit niggas any day.