Hello Sup Forums. What is your opinion of Ireland? Have you any experiences with Ireland or the Irish?

Hello Sup Forums. What is your opinion of Ireland? Have you any experiences with Ireland or the Irish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HS2x7A5A_wc&t=45s
youtube.com/watch?v=lH2-HkEOpno
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's ok. No experience

It's ok. No experience

>relations at an all time low

Éire is the best general of Sup Forums because of discussions and shipgirls, but I'm afraid to post there and be humiliated for my nationality.

a fuck ton came over to my university(in aberdeen). found them to be very, very cliquey to be quite honest. mostly just hung around with other irish, and didn't integrate much.

had two very good friends from northern ireland, a girl from urmagh and a lad from lurgan. a group of us went to belfast over easter one year to stay in the holylands. fucking mental, mental place. i got battered off some lad with a crutch.

also went to dublin a few years ago for the ireland v scotland match. very nice city. feels really european and continental to me for some reason. very expensive. i also got punched in the face here, by a raging lesbian junkie who was brawling through the streets with another lesbian junkie

fag

Tell me about Irelad

It's ok. No experience

Horrible hate the irish

Been to Ireland but not since I was a kid. Was too young at the time to appreciate any differences between our islands desu. I remember it being very green and rural.

Have had the pleasure of knowing many, many Irish people in my life. You are a sound bunch.

I don't know you and I don't care to know you.

mate Dublin has a fuck tonne of Brazilians. some of my closest friends are brazilian, you honestly fit in so well here. hard working, and in very well regarded jobs too not just shit janitor jobs. I'm talking high-paying IT jobs. and you guys love a good party, which is cool.

mate you haven't had much luck with physicality have you? but yeah the lesbian epidemic is out of hand here. deport to madagascar when?

t. Indian living in Boston

I like guiness and this one drunk as fuck Irishman at a bar in California made my night. Poor lad couldn't hold his booze.

I know one Irish family, good people. Swear a lot though.

he's a national disgrace. name and shame for public execution

yeah we're cunts for that. every second word is "feck" or "fuck". like to describe anything a nice meal it would be like "that was fuckin' lovely". just part of the dialect i guess.

cheers lad

No my irish mom from ireland gave birth to me in a stall and threw me in a dumpster afterwards

Irish writers are GOAT

I'm Irish

gayest nation in europe

Spent two days there. Everyone was very friendly and polite. Hope go back and see more of the country.

Starves to death when they run out of potatos
their women are flat as fuck
alcoholic idiots that stab each other over nothing
thinks they are better than everyone

good heart, very brave and never gives up
redheads are hot

No

If they are so nice then explain this

lol like that is a horrifying story for russia

what part a chara? holiday visa?

definitely should. where did you go? Dublin?

I was gonna say delet this but it's pretty accurate

I have Irish ancestry myself haha

I've heard about stories like that but I always thought it's just meming

>liking large tits
Basic bitch pleb

really? how far back. I'm moving to Canada myself later this year, around September. Not sure where yet though, still have to book the flights. Any recommendations? (Quebec obviously)

She could have left you in the toluet to drown instead.

Yeah, just had a layover there, but it was nice. Would go back in a heartbeat, bad got other trips planned before it.

No the Irish are horrible people that throw children into dumpsters or septic tanks

Your not wanted here

Irish-American women are top tier.

dude i've been to france, people are fucking assholes

if i'd been there only 2 days i'd probably think "everyone is friendly and polite" too ...

Go for at least a week then we'll talk again

Also if you're just staying at hotels that doesn't really count

>flag

ok buddy i'll be sure to steer clear of a country i had no intention of going to

Only if you like baby killers

Leitrim Abu

Canada its America 2.0. Your not welcomed there

Why do people from the British Isles hate Polish people so much?

Almost none of us are on any kind of social services in any foreign countries and we just work. We still get more hate than Arabs or Africans.

Avoid Montreal like the pest.
Immigrants everywhere, rampant feminism, it's a fucking wasteland, you just come down here to fuck sluts and thats it.

I recommend Quebec city.

Irish Irish are great
Irish Americans are fucking obnoxious

ah good lad, Dublin myself
>inb4 jackeen

I love the Polish. Polish men are genuinely hard working, and Polish women are very hot. check out this video
youtube.com/watch?v=HS2x7A5A_wc&t=45s

Cool cool. I'll weigh up my options, i was looking at Vancouver because it's so far west. Thanks.

I guess Vancouver is good since asian girls are greatest of all time, but in general all the big cities are corrupted and suffering, except for Quebec city, it's like a utopia or at least it used to be, I don't know how many fucking immigrants moved there nowadays but my dream is to move there permenantly.

Unless you want to learn French don't consider Quebec, you can't even work in any company larger than 50 people without speaking fluent French.

Just move to Boston desu

next to impossible to get an American visa pal, unless you win the random lottery.

boston is worse than hell itself

i would rather live in MEXICO than boston

I can't say I've ever met any genuine Irish people other than American who claim Irish ancestry, but your country and culture seems nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=lH2-HkEOpno

It's worth a try, I won it.

I'd rather learn learn a new language than move to fucking boston

He's right about the fact that if you don't learn French, your only possible destination would be Montreal and the surroundings..

If you want to fit in New Foundland is mostly of Irish descent, I'm pretty sure some people there even used to speak Irish Gaelic. Only problem is there is no jobs lmao.

Stay jealous, it's almost universally rated in the top for best cities to live in North America.

I've been to pretty much every major city in the US too and would still rather live in Boston.

Cu Chulainn

It seems like a very nice country, much prettier that Britain. I would like to go hiking there one day.

why are you stealing the slav pose you wannabe ginger faggot

kys faggot

idiot

I worked with an Irishman who was on a international experience visa, quality guy. Through him met a variety of micks all of them were nice people tbqh.

They seem very similar to us but they've had a rougher history.

I have been to Ireland many times.
Irish people are very interesting and fun but they're weird as hell sometimes. I wish they would speak Irish more often because it sounds cool

No experience. Like Ireland, maybe someday i would rather go there for a work

I like Ireland. One has to be a little carefull around you when you're drunk though.