I think the cut off age for video games is 24, 25. and past that its cringey. am i the only one?

I think the cut off age for video games is 24, 25. and past that its cringey. am i the only one?

depends on the game desu

for a lot of games the cutoff should be like 5

yes

i think first person shooter shit is epitome cringe. if you havent left that behind at a certain point, yikes

where i can get this retarded doggo?
barks too much?

I think you should shut your whore mouth and get the fuck off my lawn, junior.

I think you're a fucking moron given that the video game industry is greater or on par with the movie industry and it's clear it's only growing. The idea that gamers are nerds in their mom's basement is sentiment carried over from the 80s. If you wanna judge people for having fun go for it but you'll just look like a fat cynical prick which it's likely you are anyway.

I mean, if you don't stop living in your mom's house and don't have a social life sure. I'd say it's mega cringey, otherwise nope.

I think anyone who asks a "am I the only one" question, is cringy.

18 max 20

>facts

More than 150 million Americans play video games, and 65 percent of American households are home to at least one person who plays video games regularly, or at least three hours per week.

The average gamer is 35 years old and 72 percent are age 18 or older. Women age 18 and older represent a significantly greater portion of the video game-playing population (31 percent) than boys under age 18 (18 percent).

Most parents (71 percent) say video games are a positive part of their child’s life. Most parents (67 percent) also play video games with their child at least once weekly and 94 percent say they pay attention to the video games played by their child.

Bollocks. I've just come off a 2 hour Skyrim sesh and I'm 28 next week. Even my Dad played Age of Empires.

I think the cut off age for television is 24, 25. And past that it's cringey. I'm a huge faggot too, OP. Wanna fuck?

So what's the cut off for Sup Forums nerd?

>upvote

Them's some cute asses..

Yup. You are the only one.

I've been gaming since the original Chainmail rules came out for miniatures in 1971.
Computer games are a realization of all my gaming dreams, why would I not play them all.
I'm an Aerospace Engineer Division chief, make stupid money, have a banging hot trophy wife, raised 3 great kids, who all have advanced degrees.
I'll play a video game when I want to.

many defensive nerds. not helping our case fellas

I would say there can be a pathetic stage perma virgins looking at you, but any age is prolly fine

new pasta?

This guy knows his stuff. Have fun being a faggot, OP.

The great thing about being an adult is not having to explain myself to anyone

This.

/thread

Nope, OC. But I'm honored.

This.

Are you from the movie industry? Trying to make more shekels for your master?

My grandfather is 79 and even he plays football manager and Age of Empires.

Yup
/thread

My Dad loves Age of Empires, Rome Total War and Sid Meier's Gettysburg. He's 62.

Of no, someone I never met cringed at something I did without seeking their approval. I'm 43 and still lay video games. Fuck off.

You're right, anyone under 25 can't appreciate video games.

How old do you think the majority of people are in the game industry?
GTFO with your simple minded ageism

Billion dollar industry with creative professions from every artistic field from multiple generations working on serious adult themed content with focus on story telling team work challenge artistry and competition with endless genres and demographics spanning the entire human life cycle is "cringey" -one anonymous fucking retard on a Japanese image board

Kys idiot

No your boyfriend is normal get off his fucking back