Why do the liberals want muslims instead of christians?

Why do the liberals want muslims instead of christians?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/barbara-kay-the-wests-willful-blindness-to-the-threat-of-islamist-terrorism-knows-no-bounds&pubdate=2017-06-12
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seriously have no fucking idea, it seems like such a backwards way to do things that I can't understand how any human with a semblance of proper logic thinks that way.

don't care of dat a lot of faggot

Christian's have already been cucked and no long follower or believe in their religion. Maybe liberals want the same for Muslims? I think it's just something they do to get voter tho

>*No longer follow
Fucking phone auto correct

Because some asshole convinced them that standing up for the most conservative group currently in existence was a good idea and would further their cause.

Christians created Western society and they absolutely hate Western society.

Because they are retarded.

I was born in a Islamic country, life was hell, woman had no rights, gays killed everyday (any accusation was enough), anything outside Islam was haram and punished by any means necessary.
My teachers always said that never in live was more important than Jihad, not in the violence manner, but as a way of living and spreading Islam. This include lie and pass as "good muslim" to gain trust and reproduce.

Now people call me fascist for talking bad about my own experience.

I hope the west learn before fall, because if the west fall the whole world will become a shit hole like any Islamic country with teocrat family in power.

Liberals HATE Christians, God, and decent Jews,
BC - they want to justify themselves

Too bad more voices like yours aren't heard in the useless media.

>Why do the liberals want muslims instead of christians?

they dont.

Most of the liberals I know would prefer atheists, or even better, humanists.

But if you are going to have a religion, then they would prefer it to be whatever the goddamn fuck you want. Muslim, Christian, Sikh, you can be a fucking High Priest of Satan for all I care.

just because they want the same rights and tolerance for anyone else, does not mean they "want muslims instead of christians". Which is as equally fucking retarded as the "why do liberals love blacks more than whites?" shit.
Same thing. We dont, this is just the idiotic screeching of the sort of mouthbreathing retards who blubber on about a "war on christmas" because some company or another wished "happy holidays" so as to include everyone.

Then you should be 100% behind getting rid of affirmative action so everyone is treated and judged by the same standards. ....performance etc. .

I'd rather have neither.

it is an "enemy of my enemy" alliance
librals hate christians
muslims hate christians
so librals want christian majority areas to take in muslims as a way of destroying christians
unfortunately librals are not very far sighted and don't realize that muslims hate librals more than christians and will destroy libralism once they've subjugated christianity

I live in a country where Affirmative Action is illegal.

you're confusing religion with culture

>instead
Who said that?

if liberals were capable of using logic they wouldn't be liberal

because conservatives are afraid of muslims.

yea, they would be evangelical conservative republicans.

with islam religion, culture, an government are all one in the same

Lucky dog

German lady apologizes to Muslims who raped her:

nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/barbara-kay-the-wests-willful-blindness-to-the-threat-of-islamist-terrorism-knows-no-bounds&pubdate=2017-06-12

I'm very liberal. Pro gay marriage, pro woman's equality, pro gun, pro choice. And that is why I'm anti Muslim. They can hide it all they want or spin it however, theirs is a system of oppression and conquering. I'll agree, some liberals are so "open minded" that they let their brains fall right out.

>Too bad more voices like yours aren't heard in the useless media.
there is more of "voices", but they're so soft spoken and cucked by violent Muslims that it's pretty much pointless. The faggot probably still wants to stay a Muslim with his family so he can still be on good terms with them and keep earning good guy badges to earn his way into heaven (which if there is a heaven, Islam is definitely not the religion that will take you there).
If you want his voice so badly to be heard, then he's gotta make it heard the same way Marilyn Manson screamed out in his songs, or there has to be an art piece so offensive made by a former Muslim that it makes the Piss Christ look like the Mona Lisa. Outsiders shouldn't be the ones pointing out the flaws of Islam; this pansy and other moderate Muslims who feel bad about its flaws seeping into modern society need to.

Good point. Bill Maher would be edgy if he took a shit on Mohamed on his show instead of staying away from it as well

Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums and not rebbit or Tumblr. Go away

They are ignorant about sharia law.

>implying Sup Forums isn't filled with 16yo liberals who think it's super edgy and cool to be right-wing conservative and you're not one of them

i wish this meme would end, conservatives are just as retarded if not more than liberals

yeah, more probably

Liberalism is a mental illness . . they back underdog causes to appear righteous and they get off on that

Muslims are trending muthafuka
You know we libs like feelin comfy thoughts
Ery boda whos anyboda loves them muslims.
>Large scale domesic attack and we won't hear shit out of them. You wait for it. Then the dems will take rights away like the idiot May threatened to do just before her election. She wanted out.

Bill Maher also isn't the answer. He already tackled it in his documentary. Nobody listened to him because
-raised Catholic
-"born" part Jewish (religion and race are one in the same for some reason, and goes for Muslims as well)
Again, it's gotta be a Muslim/former Muslim. Outsiders looking in makes the liberals think "they're just racist/Islamophobic and discriminating against them". Nobody said that when Louis CK makes fun of Catholics because he was one and is commenting on the experiences. So, again, it's not our job to criticize and insult Islam. It's this faggot right here

what about sharia law? we dont have that here in america.

>Why do the liberals

not yet

probably because that shit didnt actually happen.

why do you think muslims want to impose sharia law here, when there is no evidence of that happening at all?

not sure. what can possibly make me think that?

you think 19 muslims from egypt are the president of muslims? you realize most of the time terrorist plots are stopped by the fbi it's because an imam or other person at the mosque tipped them off, right?

because muslim women are too sexy

Dearborn, Michigan already set up Sharia courts

Not that guy, but I personally know someone who lived part of her life in afghanistan, has two mothers (father had a second wife), and he routinely used to beat the shit out of them for any perceived infraction. The village she grew up in stoned 3 people that she witnessed before she left in her early teens, and even now her extended family make a big deal about her not being married with children.

And, if you really don't think shit is fucked up, just read the news, watch various Muslims throw fags off buildings and stone bitches for showing ankle. I lived in the middle east for about 2 years due to work, and that place is fucked up because the culture is fucked up.

do you support imposing rabbinical law on americans?

It couldn't be that 52% of British muslims believe homosexuality should be illegal, could it?

My favorite is how they go on and on about equal rights, racism, etc. Muslims are the most racist, sexist fucks on the planet. That's why the real enemy is the libtards. We seriously have to round them up and put them to the gas chambers. Then everything will be great. You can fuck whoever you like, you can say whatever the fuck you want no matter how batshit crazy it is because you see in a libertarian society there will only be government to keep infrastructure maintained or to provide efficiencies where pooling tax dollars makes sense. But when it comes to wasting money on climate change our making commercials about how little Johnny is upset because you don't like how he identifies as an asexual mantis like insect person. Don't give a fuck about you Johnny. Do what your like as long as you don't fuck with what I like our make me spend money on the dumbest shit ever concieved in all of creation then we're good. Libtards=cancer.

that's a reason for liberals to not want muslims to come here, since theyre more conservative and backwards thinking than mike pence.

but that's not sharia.

no it didnt.

>Why do the liberals want muslims instead of christians?

Because liberals operate under the "if you're for it, I'm against it" mindset. They have decided that conservatives and Christians are one in the same, and that they hate Muslims. Therefore their choice is simple.

I'm not imposed upon. I'm armed.

Herd mentality. What really confuses me is the number of gay people that have signed on for their own crucifixion.

There is an explanation. It's a stupid one but it's the truth. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Liberals call themselves "progressives" because they want change/progress/advancement (but have no idea how it really works). Since the U.S. was a Christian nation for so long, they are anti-Christian. They are also anti-Christian because hard right Christians are anti LGBT rights, etc. Since Muslims hate Christians, they think they then must side with Muslims. It's the sports team mentality.

nah, just that Sharia Law is imminent in America at the rate we're going
of course not. I believe in imposing laws made by people who don't believe in a make believe sky god

>you realize most of the time terrorist plots are stopped by the fbi it's because an imam or other person at the mosque tipped them off, right?
Uh...
>Group of Muslims plan terrorist attack
>attack is thwarted because one of them chickens out

Are you honestly not able to see a pattern? When a bomb detonates at a concert, is anyone surprised The Religion of Peace is involved?

Watch this and refute it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

Seriously, watch and listen.

Muslim women are fucking sexy as hell damn fart!!!! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a high ass condition!! Man you gotta get high and jack off!!!! I'm high as hell!!! You are a faggit like Bob Saget!!

I did not say it was Sharia, yet you threw it out there. It is just mainstream islamic belief. Nevermind the fact the Left welcomes Hamas supporter, Linda Sarsour, who openly supports REAL sharia law.

You're using Conservative as an allusion to republicans (based on your Pence comparison). Though Muslims have the same goal as the far left: complete control over your speech, your beliefs, and your lives

youre talking about a minority of the "religion of peace"

Wrong thread. You want this one:

it is not mainstream islamic belief. but there's no point arguing about this, since youre too sure youre right.

>minority
>Guys, only 250 million Muslims want to kill westerners
>Thats just a small minority

I wonder how that minority of the religion of peace stacks up to any minority of everyone else.

that's not how it works, but you can stay willfully ignorant so you can look down on some group. or maybe you just like falling for the "oooh these guys are gonna get us" bullshit some people like to push to earn a living.

source for that 250 million.

Not on argument. That's middle-school level of surrender.

Aren't these supposed to be the Moderate, acclimated Muslims? I'd hate to see how this changes with all the hundreds of thousands of middle eastern muslims coming in. You know, the ones that actually kill gays

Africans+Islam=shootings and bombings
Asians+Islam=bombings and shootings
Whites+Islam=shootings and bombings
Persians+Islam=bombings and shootings
Arabs+Islam=bombings and shootings and throwing fags off buildings and stoning disobedient bitches and fag pedo sexual emergencies.

No it's definitely Islamic religion.

Because it's tempting to think of them as the underdogs, and underdogs will surely be kind to other underdogs and help each other up.

But they are not, and they do not.
We just barely got the christians to quit dragging us behind trucks and torturing us to death. Now all we have to listen to is the Vice President wishing he could electrocute us.

All we fucking need now that shits finally getting livable, is an even more medieval replacement for the old hateful christfags.

Fuck off, bronze age.

Maher has no love for Islam. He frequently advocates turning deserts to glass

I'm afraid of what I'll have to do your pets if you can't get them on a leash and put a muzzle on them.

TRIGGERED NIGGER

lets see a comparison of these questions to the general public. I bet muslims arent actually that much worse than normal white people.

now i'm agreeing with someone. I fucking hate people who dont keep their dogs on a leash and say "oh he's fine" when it comes charging over to me.

Are you a Christian? If so, what would your priest say about you browsing and posting to /b?

To push Cultural Marxism, m.youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs

Watch that video - it is short - and understand what I mean about why the peaceful majority is irrelevant.

Actually, it is a mainstream islamic belief. After hearing one thing (from the left) and seeing another (in reality), I decided to do some research about what the Koran actually says.

As it turns out, Islam is not the religion of peace. The Koran is worse than the Old Testament, full of murder, rape, incest, childfucking, genital mutilation, and hate for non-muslims. It also has a fair amount in common with the Torah as well. The big differences:
The New Testament superseded the Old Testament, and
requires Christians to love their neighbor as they love themselves, and puts the responsibility of conversion on the Holy Spirit.

The Torah, while full of Old Testament style ideals, encourages Jews to avoid outsiders.

The Koran, however, preaches actively and forcibly converting everyone.

That's why Islam causes problems and the whole thing of "all Abrahamic religions are equally bad" is false. The idea of actively and forcibly converting everyone to views and sensibilities that are fundamentally incompatible with many of the bedrock ideals of the West (i.e. separation of church and state, freedom of speech, freedom of association) is what makes Islam stand out.

>you're confusing religion with culture

So when they are sawing off heads, they are shouting "My Unique and Thriving Culture Ackbar!" ???

Because liberals are mentally ill.

what the koran actually says isnt that relevant, though. nobody lives exactly according to the religious texts written 1000+ years ago. just look at how many people get bible verses tattooed on their arm, or have premarital sex if you want to see how religious books translate to modern western society. the bible also preaches actively and forcibly converting everyone.

>because partisans are mentally ill
fixed that for ya.

Same with Sam Harris, but of course, those are two Jews. ...then again, Jews know damn well exactly the threat Islam poses, better than anyone.

Leftists seem to want to invite Muslims and Islam into the US. I don't know any liberals that do. ...though, I think we're starting to see a lot more of a return of liberal republicans than the dysfunctional two party Right=Con=Rep / Left=Lib=Dem dichotomy. Hopefully.

This country NEEDS its liberal republicans back, and the Dems need to get more liberal again too, they're far too conservative right now about their lefty ideology. Widen the fucking views, dammit, or there'll be nothing for it but war terrible war.

One from the FBI. Can't source it now cause Google being shitty, so I will retract that claim at the least. Though there were multiple articles claiming 60 million supported ISIS. 250 mil undecided

what's the difference? same god, same rules, same old book. only difference is their new books.

this. the quran is to the bible what the bible is to the torah. it's all stupid bullshit.

I don't belief you will find anything close. The Catholic Church has undergone many reformations, removing the most toxic parts of the faith. Islam has had 0.

Unless you count discomfort with baking a cake for gay weddings on the same level as actually stoning gays, no number will come close.

why is Sup Forums so fucking dumb

end all of yourselves

t. not a liberal nor a conservative

Which country is it?

He would say DEUS VULT

>islam has had 0
there are so many branches to islam, you ignorant fat faggot. it has also undergone many reformations.

>pointing the finger at Christians to deflect from Islam
you can at least be original. try Scientology next time

The Jewish/Atheist Plot.

> Render Christianity obsolete
> Make Jesus not be recognize as the messiah anymore
> when this is complete then Islam is next (because they believe in Jesus)
> Make Jesus in the Quran seem different than the known Jesus.
> Jewish plot complete the anti-christ can come aka (Al Massiah Ad-Dajjal).

>that's not how it works
Please explain how it works.

>but you can stay willfully ignorant
I consider myself to be informed on this topic, and none of my ignorance is willful. Please explain how it works.

>so you can look down on some group
My concern is the actual harm done to people due to ideas and beliefs propagated through the culture. I can assure you, I had no desire to dismiss or look down upon groups, and my criticism is for the culture as well as the individuals that carry out heinous acts in the name of the culture.

>or maybe you just like falling for the "oooh these guys are gonna get us" bullshit some people like to push to earn a living.
See above for the rationale behind my views.

I noticed that you have not refuted a single point nor brought any new facts to the table. Instead, you attacked me when I stated that
a) there is a pattern with Islam and violent attacks, and
b)a peaceful majority is irrelevant when they are inactive with regard to an aggressive minority acting out against others in the name of their culture

Are you willing to refute those points?

Please, cite one reformation.

I don't want either. They're both terrible.

More so in regards to the branching of the imams and imperial structure, especially with the 3 way split with India, Iran, and the Ottomans over the course of the 14th to 16th centuries.

But the Koran remains unchanged. No part is disavowed or taken with a grain of salt. Not like the book of Timothy or Genesis for Catholics. Not like the whole point of Jesus is to make the Old Testament's teachings null and void.

Not a line

Because they hate whites and love darkies.

Because that is the fad, before that it was "Mexican illegal immigrants are are friends", before that it was "Niggers, invite them into your lives".

Same shit different day. they go on the rag about "why can't you think of the pour refugees" but give it 6 months a island or some third world country will have a famine and they will be all over that shit in minutes. the game is to keep the refugees out until you can get them onto their next SJW fade.

Because the majority of Muslims are pretty moderate and not as stupid as idiot fundamentalist jeebus freaks. The MAJORITY of jeebus freaks are self righteous cunts who think they know it all. So, I'll take my chances with the Muslims. You think all Muslims are like what Alex Jones tells you. It's less than .01%. Thats 1/10th of 1%. Quit watching biased news.

Because Muslims are violent and willing to die for their cause. Also, lots of these recent Muslim immigrants are lazy and will go right on welfare and can be counted on to vote the lib-ticket to keep the benefits rolling in. Finally, because of their mid-evIL mentality, it's guaranteed that they'll do some heinous shit like blow up a shopping mall or shoot up a Christmas party and give the government an excuse to grab all the guns and bring in martial law. Look at all the wonderful "gifts" of 911. A wicked people needs MANY laws.