Let´s have a celeb thread!!!

Let´s have a celeb thread!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many of these fucking threads do you autists need?

Is she being treated with steroids because she is dying of cancer? Why does her face look like a gross fat pig?

Stop posting this hog.

What a bust

>celebrity refrigerators

Lel. Why has her face gotten so round as she's aged?

discord.
------------
gg/7rU9JYm

Um, who the fuck is this?

Friendly reminder that only normies care about celebs and there are countless more attractive girls out there.

That was always funny to me. Even when I lived in fat midwestern states, you could go to any shopping mall or public place and count dozens of girls walking past you per minute at least as good looking as any of the "celebrities" the entertainment business sells everyone. The whole thing's pretty retarded.

Lewd kik: anonceleb98

Fapping to jenna marbles

Maybe next time check the catalog for a celeb thread before making another.

Henlo?

I beg for Natalie Dormer, please feed my addiction xx

Henlo mate. How are you this evening?

KIk?

I hope we're all in our pajamas.

Kik to tay? Drop users?

u g l y a s f u c k

Funtimesinhere

Ok.. now THIS is a sexy fucking picture. My god

Wow good edit. I like this..

I don't use Kik, you might find someone else who does though.

I'm good, how is you?

Moar

So she's at least part Mexican then

How's Meredith?

Ok, grandpa

damn she was hot in this movie. going to enjoy some good faping when it comes out on video

Do you fap to her?

Same same. Bout to pop a 'za in the oven ¦¬]

Codeword for your dick in Em's lovely ass?

Yes, I'm not one of those people that think it's impure to fap to your waifu. I don't think it's healthy to suppress your feelings/urges like that.

Kik?

Where would you like to cum on her body user?

Kek yeah mate that's it. How'd you know?

I don't use Kik, I'm the same guy from the last thread.

I would most like to cum in her but if that weren't an option her tummy would be my second choice, bully button area.

It's a common dream.

How could you forget how hard Em made you cum??

She could rub your semen into her perfect tummy if you want that.

In her butt though? Do you think she's let anyone do that?

I would pick her face.

I don't care for anal at all and don't see the appeal. I would like to believe that she wouldn't let anyone do it.

Oh I haven't forgotten. I should've filmed it for science....i must've came a half a liter lol

why does that look photoshopped

I think you should have cum on an Em picture of her face.

Is this real or a shoop?

What do you think Tay's fave position is?

stroking on kik: paintedherbro

She's my heartthrob

Does your theater have a no fapping ban?

On her back, missionary, as God intended.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

When can her partner go in without a condom?

yeah, they dont like that when you fap in the theater. its not one of those kind of places.

8=:3~

After marriage.

Puberty destroyed her.

What do you think about when you fap over Tay?

how old are you user?

This

I cant tell if it's real or fake (hot either way)

Emma watson is pretty much perfect.

I don't really want to talk about that right now, I'm not particularly in the mood and I'm trying to masturbate less.

I don't see how answering that could end in anything good, so I won't.

discord.
---------
gg/7rU9JYm

Does it involve her getting her red lipstick on the shaft of your cock?

It's real. It's an uncropped version of her Nylon photoshoot.

Someone teach me how to edge. Kik: anonceleb98

You're not going to get anything good out of me. I have to go to sleep soon.

Chloe Moretz is cute... but she got a weird body

post moar so I can cum for her

Indulge me.

I know in your fantasies Tay gets everything out of you. Do you like getting oral sex?

>uncropped

How do you mean?

Hasn't been harvested yet

I was already going to.

I would enjoy it especially if she were the one who initiated it.

I mean they took this picture, then cropped it to make the version they used for her Nylon cover. The cover photo doesn't show off so much.