How does it feel to not be able to satisfy a woman?

How does it feel to not be able to satisfy a woman?

Probably the same way that guy feels not being able to get an erection.

You should know faggot

Pretty good cuz I'm gay, nice dick btw.

how the fuck does a dick get that big?!

That's fucking retard big

Noone wants that

It doesn't it a prosthetic

Post Dick with time stamp

this IS how erection looks like for that nigger.
He can't get it up and it's all floppy. Having big dicks comes with a price

Too bad you cant get a full erection faggot. Dont brag about something that isnt all that great. Now i will dissmiss your stupid ass back to your moms basement si you can think about sometging better to brag about.

oh i was starting to think niggers got more niggery or something

Man times are tough for the Reading Rainbow guy.

I don't give a fuck as long as I get mine

I wouldn't know.

that's a big cock

Right? Who fucking cares. Boredom will kill you quicker than dick size. Smaller dicked guys just need to work it and most women might want to play with that thing out of curiosity I bet one in ten want to ream themselves out with it.

You tell me. That thing can't satisfy anyone because it not only won't fit most girls, it also doesn't even get really hard.

How can human bois even compete

There's such a thing as too big, still nice dick though

Personally I prefer dogs. Horses tend to finish within a minute.

Dear retarded niggers who post endless mudshark / coal burning threads about low-class, low-grade, unwanted, disease-riddled white whores fucking and sucking monkey cock,

Whether you may realize it or not, gorillas, you are still slaves. Over the last two hundred fifty years, you simply traded your slave quarters for unsanitary ghetto projects where you kill each other, your coveralls in the cotton picking fields for prison jumpsuits, and the wrath of your master's whip for the chains of the modern welfare system. How many of you shitskins are on welfare / EBT anyway?

In exchange for their dignity, your dumbest males and females who are simply your court jesters parade on stage making "music" for trinkets and baubles. and most die young strung out on drugs and broke anyway. Your strongest are owned by football teams and contracts, many of which are paid for by a single Caucasian man or woman. Hand a nigger a million dollars, and the coon will still fuck it up.

Even today, the Democratic Party, the same party that fought tooth and nail to enslave you, has succeeded once more - using you as little more than trained pets to pass whatever they want through the White House and Congress with your "caucus".

Martin Luther King, Medgar Evers, and Malcolm X didn't do a god damn thing, because at the end of the day, it was a white man who signed that legislation into law, just as it was a white man who bought your ancestors and shipped them to the New World.

We enslaved you because we felt like it, and we "freed" you because we felt like it.

We still own you.

Fuck off pavement apes with your endless muh dick bullshit and attempt at interspecies propaganda.

K

How does it feel to not be able to pay your phone bill?

Why do I want to be with "women" who hang around with Jarome and his high nigger buddy? I mean, just look at that nigger in the right in back.

>triggered
these threads are made by white dudes with a bbc fetish. not actual black dudes.

since this was posted, thread mine as well 404 now. nothing else to discuss