So tell me Sup Forums, what is Siberia really like? Comments and stories you'd like to share

So tell me Sup Forums, what is Siberia really like? Comments and stories you'd like to share.
Pics would be nice too, it's just that I'm curious about how the region and its lifestyle is.

Fucking cold
>also, BENIS :DDDDDD

Nothing really interesting. Rivers flood cities every spring, forests burn every summer. Seems like china will soon get control over chitinskaya oblast and no one gives a fuck

It's alright.

no difference between siberian cities and other russian cities, russian cities always look the same

lots of camaraderie (because in Russia everyone's known as comrade)

All people from Siberia I've met were douchebags who always tried to steal something.
Disgusting.
European Russia (Moscow scum excluded) > Asian Russia

Someday I will have to get a Siberian or Central Asian waifu. Being a Hapa is suicide, even if you are decent looking and in shape. I'm learning Russian and actually becoming and Orthodox Christian. I want my kids to have tradition which Hapas don't have

Lived there for three years.

Very comfy, if staying inside, wilderness, and extreme climate is your thing. Maybe if you move to Siberia, you can get a nice Eurasian waifu. I know I did :D

This, desu. Why the hell do people think there's something special about "muh Siberia"?

That's your problem that you're dealing with scum and criminals.

Nice fantasies, m8, but there are no any "Eurasians" in Siberia, Russian colonists who live here have never racemixed with the native asian population.

there are enough hapas is the far east

Eurasian girls are the best girls

The landscapes are also very cool

STAHP HERE

STAHP HERE YOU SCUM

there are also some industrial shitholes tho

Siberia teaches.

I really wanna climb that rock and just enjoy the view for a night