YLYL thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/9a7baas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not funny, sad.

Bump

Fuck you faggot do society a favor fucking kys man

Bumping

Don't listen to the haters. That shits way more funny than a banana that these fags seem to love so fucking much.

strawpoll.com/9a7baas

Fuck that uppity kike

Fucking white male

Is that Voldemort as a baby? He was cute. :)

Why is the male version wrong? The baby would still get lots of healthy protein. What's the difference between sucking on a boob or a dick? It's all the same shit. They both give life giving nutrients.

faggots

Ha ha ha ha ha ha....
>KIKE

I sent this to a friend on hangouts and got a CP warning wtf...

well good night hours, faggot op!

what mouth thing, homie?

>hangouts
>not Sup Forums

Why is this banana meme so popular? What's so funny about it? Or is this just low quality bait? I never found it funny

STOP THE PRESSES
this guy doesn't find the banana funny

it was a good run, folks

Bait, got it

wasted trips, has no idea what banana is.

summer!

It's autistic bullshit.

kid, I've been here since 1999 and the banana has been around since then. it'll get funny as time goes on. nice trips tho

Third row second from left.... my nigga

Correction: Dubs then Trips, check'em!!! Also I'm 30, no summer fag. I usually troll Wincest Treads and Chubby Threads. I dodge the bananas cause it's not interesting . . . like fidget spinners

>doesn't think laughing at an extremely unlucky kid is funny
>must be gay

Makes perfect sense, user.

Agreed OP is 13 years old and working on his basement skills. Him in 10 years pic related

I have normalfag friends...Don't ask me why

Thanks

here. here's a quick rundown greentext explaining the banana. never seen it fleshed out so eloquently.

Hehehe. Dead nigger! I have one too!

Don't ruin this perfect thread with yucky niggers

oh, also, followup

Ignoring coptic Ethopia, Mansa Musa(the richest person ever), Timbuktu, Kilwa, Kongo, Zulu empire and Axum

Extra crispy

>1999
>banana has been around since then
Try harder, summerfag

Yeah it started the day after 9/11 as an insult to the victims.

ecksdeedeeedeee

I... wat?

Rolling

welcome friendo

Fried Nig Nog. I bet that smells terrible.

Since we're friends now I need to tell you I'm deeply confused about my sexuality!

I wasn't watching, can someone give me the run down?

No wonder you think it's funny, posting this pure garbage.

Pretty funny though

Voldemort?

haha dubs. choose anything i want. so now i choose 26.

i came.

roll

Smells like fried chicken.

rawl

Wtf has happened to this website.

Why am i still here with all these vanilla as fuck cunts who think theyre edgy infront of their mates because theyre on Sup Forums. But cant take a below mediocre joke on a YLYL thread.

This is why rules 1 and 2 were never meant just for raids.WE FUCKING WARNED YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!!

kill yourself

Good for her. Life is hard enough. It looks she had penniless parents who were trying to exploit her.

rollingggg

Not nearly the same volume.

Roll

Uhm, this isn't funny. You're delusional if you find this entertaining and laughable. No, I'm not kidding, no, I won't "go back". Sort your life out and seek mental help.

>women dont know how to guns.

>being such a pussy
kys

Nice bait mVIII

roll

the storeys!!!!! i miss them

Oh hurr durr dead nigger with no actual premediated joke or context hurr durr so edgey.

Quack quack?

nah not bait. cancer.

Great

>being this new
Hey, I have some really bad news for you. I was like you once, an ordinary guy, with a love of the world, then I heard about Sup Forums. At first, I came here to attack Sup Forums and show those "evil racist nazis" just how dumb they really were. This site took me in, the same way it will with you. You still feel disgust, but you will learn.

roll

Fifi

>started when pol was actually a concern

That the New New.

Rollaids

good god.... I knew a girl exactly like this.... I ghosted her because she told her father about how much she loves me thinking it would help me to love her back... She was 17 and I was 21.

FUCKING SHIT, NOTHING EVEN REMOTELY FUNNY.... SUMMER IS IN FULL EFFECT. SEE YOU BOYS IN THE FALL

Disgusting.