WHY IS HE SO HARD TO IMPEACH?

WHY IS HE SO HARD TO IMPEACH?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A9UmdY0E8hU
strawpoll.com/9a7baas
strawpoll.com/6xcsxf6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe because he hasn't done anything impeachable?

Yes he has.

subjective, they need a solid case

He's fucked if he's actually stupid enough to dismiss Muller.

Because your snowflake opinion is not proof that he has done anything wrong.

Fuck Drumph!

Maybe he has, maybe he hasn't. But there will need to be very clear and pretty overwhelming proof before a congress where his party is in the majority will impeach and remove him.

So far, their are hints and allegations and nothing that rises to the level of proof has come to light.

FWIW, my sense is this Russian shit will come to nothing. If anything gets him, it will be the emoluments clause. I think his basic business instincts are completely out of step with that, and I'm not sure he understands the limits on his actions are there. He's a man who has come a long way relying n instincts, but he's in a new arena, one where his instincts are out of step with the laws that surround him as President.

the whole impeach trump meme is srsly getting old...

can libs actually stop crying for a single day?
It's annoying i'm not american and all we keep hearing is babies crying about trump

He's done nothing at this point to be impeached

This

/thread

>> emoluments clause

After what Bill and Shrillary got away with he would have to do something really stupid.

(Which he may very well do.)

obstruction of justice is an impeachable offense and it seems pretty likely at this point that, legally speaking, he did so

Bc if Trump gets impeached, then pence is the new president, and I'm sure liberals would shit a brick if he is the pres

But where's the proof?

Liberals lost the election, but they can't seem to understand this FACT. Nigger lord Obama and Hillary worked together with the liberal media to push bullshit. For almost 6 fucking months now, the media has forced this crap down our throats with literally ZERO evidence to back their claims. Just because you say something, doesn't mean it's true, we live in a world where facts are paramount. These dumb fucking kids these days just gobble this bullshit up, they don't even question anything anymore. These people should have been eaten at birth or ground into pig feed. Fuck these liberal fucking niggers and their lying asses. I hope they all burn in fucking tar for eternity.

"I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go"

Given that he has the authority to pardon Flynn, that's hardly obstruction.

>Hillary promised me I would never have to work, Impeach him!

Yeah...

muricans be like "we must elect a billionaire because the poor is oppressing the rich"
youtu.be/A9UmdY0E8hU

other than being completely entangled in a web of his own corporate interest and russian agents.

it's merely a matter of time. he's going to face his first anti-corruption lawsuit already.

>Business instincts
He was born rich and taught how to be rich, he's not a self made millionaire.

He's greedy and doesn't know how to not he greedy, don't sugar-coat it you red snowflake

It's what did Nixon in

Kind of like how Obama was suppose to get impeached for not being a legal Citizen?

Or How about George Bush?

Red or Blue doesn't matter, we get fucked either way you fucking faggot.

red snowflake sounds like something menstrual

I don't understand why you made this post.

you realize that trump was the idiot claiming obama wasn't a citizen, right?

also, anti-corruption lawsuit =/= impeachment

>Red or Blue doesn't matter
only a dumb american would denounce their own right to elect leaders. that sort of attitude is exactly why your in such a shit hole.

i think you misunderstand

for instance...

But here's the thing you fucking idiot, Trump started the rumor about Oboma, Trump was literally the voice of that movement. The FBI investigated it. No proof. He's a citizen. Trump and other conservacucks just flipped out "ohh the black is actually a Muslim" "he's working for Al kiteaaaa"

But here's the thing.

The FBI is still investigating Trump, and obviously they are going to find something, or else Trump wouldn't of fired Comey. If he doesn't get impeached it's a sad day for the states

Go back to pol where the conservacucks can cry about brainwashing media and get brainwashed themselves

So, ehm, just to remind you americans:
He randomly banned AMERICANS from travelling from a handful of nations, because those nations are muslim.

Doesn't matter if some nations were the good muslims, some were that bad, and most travellers were American.

If your president keeps you out, does that make you feel, hmm, warm and fuzzy inside?

Hillary was an evil witch, so you guys picked this dumbfuck? Give the people too shitty options - not like they'll do anything about it!

Doesn't matter though. I'm enjoying the show from very, very far away.

>this Russian shit will come to nothing.
well you're behind on the times. It already came to nothing months ago. The media is just playing pretend.

he literally didnt do this.

it's funny, because republicans think obama is the same person as osama.

>clear and pretty overwhelming proof

or any proof at all really. other then made up stories that CNN pushes and then get 100% falt out debunked by comey days later.

like any proof whatsoever.

He hasn't even finished filling in his cabinet

ehm

It's because Trump is a neo-liberal shill. His whole function is to be so loathsome, obnoxious, arrogant, and hateful that people will stampede back into the arms of the neo-liberals. They recognized the danger of rising populism, so they decided to innoculate people against it by giving them a fake populist who is so incompetent that they'll never elect one again. Why else do you think they deliberately ran the only person unlikeable enough to actually lose against a know-nothing blowhard buffoon like Trump?

TRUMP WAS A HILLARY PLANT ALL ALONG WAKE UP

This

He should have been a month ago.
Your point??

>actively removing people from his cabinet
>saying he never wants these positions filled
guy

>He randomly banned AMERICANS
no he didnt
>, because those nations are muslim.
because the obama administration named them as terrorist supporting nations
>does that make you feel, hmm, warm and fuzzy inside?
i dont care about this and no one who counts themselves as an adult should either
>Hillary was an evil witch, so you guys picked this dumbfuck?
Hillary clinton is a criminal and donald trump is a highly succesful business man.
> I'm enjoying the show from very, very far away
ok? sounds like you're in a country that no one begs for help during an international crisis; ie no one cares.

...You mean the Bill that was impeached?

whats funny is liberals think obama is different then bush.

And that's an excuse? He hasn't even laid the foundation to be a good president and he's already fucking up? Who's fault is that?

have you noticed how the entire gop is almost completely silent? that's because trump is so on the edge that they expect him to fall, but it's too soon to say when. they can still use him to get their policies through. if they denounce him, it would fuck things up for them now, and if they support him it will fuck them up in the future. so for the time being they're all in hiding. waiting.

turrists adn bidness madn

It's funny because conservacucks think Trump is remotely close to either of those assbags

>then

He's too busy golfing and dodging law suits to do so, apparently

he was acquitted. and the impeachment was for something stupid and not any of his actual crimes.

I'm pretty tired of winning to be honest

Nope, I'm pointing out what a fucktard he is

strawpoll.com/9a7baas

bill clinton also known as the mastermind behind 9/11

>being this stupid

What has he "won" dear Trumpette?

>sarc

Actually,it was Clinton, Bush and the DC alphabet soup not talking and believing the chatter that caused 9/11.

he's not even under investigation according to james comey so why would he be impeached? the news is pushing this narrative so fucking hard.

You're just dumb.
The saddest part is that some people think he actually is winning.

But yeah
>Sarc

bill clinton also did columbine

Well put. Very unlikely to be impeached, but that's the strongest assessment of his presidency that you can really make. I do commercial real estate lending and I see these guys with their inflated balance sheets and bullshit stories and run the other way. Trump tripped all those wires in the 1980s, and hasn't changed a bit except to lie in a broader arena.

And OKC

strawpoll.com/6xcsxf6

>WHY IS HE SO HARD TO IMPEACH?

The snowflakes are howling as they melt.

He only banned us from traveling to best Korea. For good fucking reason.

He wasn't directly under investigation while Comey was in charge of the FBI. Trump is now under investigation for obstruction of justice.

I hope he don't get impeached too fast. We need him around in 2018 to help keep people pissed off and flip the house/senate.

Wow. Somebody got a picture of him waving to voters. Must be a nazi.

how often has he been doing this?

I assume you meant north, and what about dennis rodman, flying there as we speak

seems, too long....

and I'll bet you drank the cool-aid

he's still not under investigation. stop watching the news, they lie for a living.

You're

Then why would they need a special prosecutor?

Your*

behold the future of america! as the entire world is moving away from coal, only the usa will use it. that is why trump has personally designed the coal powered automobile! why look to the future when you can look to the past? this will keep america's economy vibrant like it was in the 1930's! welcome to the past!

Why does everyone think impeached=kicked out?
Do you idiots actually know what it means?

Yup pretty much this. The Russian hacking is going nowhere. The emoluments clause on the other hand... He's probably dirty as a mother fucker on this but I bet congress wouldn't go after him even if it was controlled by the Democrats.

"landslide"

The US isnt going to use coal The president might think we will but captain white eyelids is a fucking retard.

To investigate if the russians tampered with the US elections.

The only people who say Trump and the Russians worked together to get him elected are the special snowflakes and a few press outlets.

cause he hasn't done anything wrong

more clippers and steamboats

What is this voodoo you speak about?

Oh he has but getting a spray tan isn't a crime. It should be but it isn't.

But he didn't.

how about you live with the fact that your corrupt candidate lost, neither side was a good candidate but id be damned if i would live to see that frigged old bitch take the most important position in the country.

and dont bother talking about that greedy old jew, he has no idea what to de beyond "FREE HEALTH CARE" AND "FREE COLLEGE" he would have dug our grave even deeper.

Because he did nothing wrong.

he did tho. stop trying to deny it. you know it's true.

but then again, that's what you guys say about hitler.