PIT:Roethlisberger says he injured ankle in 4th Q

:(

>Odell's boat
>Giants off season
they're literally gone fishin'

>Patriots have no real competition until the AFC Championship
>tfw Big Ben beats Kansas City despite being injured
>tfw AFC Championship is against an injured big ben
this season is going TOO well, something bad is going to happen I can just feel it

I actually cannot believe how naive Beckham has been about the boat situation.

Whether or not it had an effect (I personally don't think it mattered) there will be an incredibly negative perception of him jaunting off to Miami for the day while the rest of the team uses their off-day to prepare for the game

It just makes for an easy narrative as to why they lost and opens him up for criticism

>this season is going TOO well, something bad is going to happen I can just feel it

Yeah that feeling is a real bitch.

>Shittsburg going into KC and getting a W

>andy reid in the postseason

u never know

history says he spergs out mostly in championship games

I know that feeling lad

Is it odd that I think the Falcons have the Seahawks game in the bag? The line is Falcons -4.5.

It is, and I don't trust it.

What's your opinion on this guy?
Post your budding stars

I hope Carr recovers, I really wanted the Raiders-Patriots matchup because it's the 15th anniversary of the 2001 team. Wanted the game to be hard fought but ultimately the Patriots winning without the refs getting in the way. Then Colts came out of nowhere and destroyed the team. The fact the competition keeps getting hurt while the Patriots have the healthiest playoff roster ever in the Belichick era just seems really off. Maybe it's because I got used to all the injuries come playoff time throughout the years and this is the first time it hasn't happened.

>ultimately the Patriots winning without the refs getting in the way

Would NEVER happen vs Oakland

>Joey Porter goes Joey Porter after a game
Nothing will happen to him. Squealers have a special "Get out of jail free" card with Goddell.

>all these smelly raidniggers trying to use /NFL/ as their bunker general

Kek

There's only 2, and my trip code is off

So uh, how does Aaron Rodgers consistently get 6-9 seconds in the pocket? Is his line really that good? I've never seen a qb get so much time to throw.

>beckham reportedly punched a hole in a wall and started banging his head against a door after answering media questions.

They're not that great at traditional blocking, they just redirect the D line so ARod had time while moving around in the pocket.

Good thing he didn't punch a hole in the boat last week

This took way longer than it should have.

If you were a QB what would you yell out before the snap?

>TACO TACO
>HUT

>18-1
>BRODY BRODY
>GO

>BENIS BENIS
>FUGG :DDDD

>Hooray, lizzard shit, FUCK!

>without the refs getting in the way
>New England vs Oakland

I would like that as well, but I would also like a girl friend and that ain't the kind of world we live in.

why do the QB yell hut hut

cant they just go 3 2 1 Go

>Now the defense knows when the snap is

>3 2 1 2 2 3 1 3 2 2 1 3 2 1 1 2 3 1 2 HUT

What do you do then? have a different code for each snap? or finger the snappers butthole to call for it?

Interesting
>certain combinations of numbers are audibles, including players numbers in certain patterns
>2 (next two digits are meaningless)
>8 - 1
>actual cadence starts
>1 - 8 (WR 18)
>7 (pre determined route you're changing)

It can be cracked but you could dick around with patterns and codes every other week. Still interesting.

When the qb calls the play in the huddle they also give out what the snap count is gonna be. You have to change the timing up or else the defense can just time up the snap and get a really quick launch off the line of scrimmage

Sometimes, 90% of what a quaterback says before the snap is complete gibberish like Peyton's Omaha (unless he says it a certain number of times then it means something).

After you get the play, the quarterback tells the offense when the ball is supposed to be snapped. On one or on two in early levels. (first or second hut/hike). You can go silent count where the QB fingers the centers butthole and the offense reacts to the snap.

very intresting thank you

> Chiefs fans

poor girl

i came here for sports not feels

Everyone already hates that tumble weed haired mother fucker. Talks a ton of shit then literally cannot handle the bantz when it comes his way. Same thing with cam. At least TO and Chad Johnson never got pissed off when people retaliated to their antics.

>back from discord
go back

are walls in america made of cardboard?

>she was worried her boyfriend Anton Tsarev, 30, would leave her, and suffered a number of insecurities about the relationship
that pic is misleading. also

>has bf
>STILL COMMITS SUDOKU
why are women so weak bros?

wew

The only masons they ever had were freemasons.

Yes, you can literally punch a hole in the exterior of a typical house in the suburbs and go all the way through. Apparently "bricks" aren't that well known over there.

>mfw the Raiders somehow had the closest loss of wild card weekend

known about as much as toothpaste is over there

he's a professional football player.

I hope you're posting from your basement, don't want to get killed when your house blows away in a slight breeze.

same breeze that makes your gums hurt when opening your mouth?
:^)

>american """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humo(u)r"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

i lol'd

You know those cheap "lol someones does something stupid and gets hurt in the process" tv-shows? They always have video clips about people falling through roofs or ceilings or just straight up running into walls and breaking through them.
It's always happening in either America or its architectural samefags Australia and Canada.

You have brick walls inside your house? Are you poor? Is your house from the 1800s?

>the only difference between the poor and rich in the usa is that the hobos don't have carpets in their cardboard boxes

the communists won after all

>house made of actual building materials instead of plywood
>equates this to being poor
is this that famed american intelligence i've heard of?

>wanting style over substance
brick is a poor insulator
radiating heat/cold all throughout your domicile

It's called sheet rock because it's hard as a rock it's just odel is just that strong just an amazing talent man

As much as y'all hate the cowboys wouldn't watching Brady and the Patriots winning another one be worse? Or the Steelers winning their seventh?

That's why we're pulling for the Falcons my man

History also says hes clutch after a bye

>my face when "people" actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the NFL will lose against the Steelers

>Alex Smith (objectively and statistically a top 15 QB, it isn't even debatable)
>Jamaal Charles (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year, he will put up 1,000+YDs/10+TDs/5.0+YPC,)
>Travis Kelce (a top 3 TE already and going into this season will be fully recovered from knee surgery 2 offseasons ago, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>James O'Shaughnessy (literally a Travis Kelce-clone)
>Jeremy Maclin (top 15 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Chris Conley (a white guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>DAT (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Anthony Sherman (best FB in NFL)
>Tyreek Hill (4.25 40, 1st rookie since 1965 to having a receiving, rushing, and return TD all in one game; #1 in the NFL in the beaten girlfriends/game stat)

>Best pass rush in the NFL
>Best LB corp in the NFL
>Best secondary in the AFC
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Chiefs are losing to the Steelers

The Chiefs divisional round win drought ends in 2016-17
You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

James o'shaugnessy really needs to be removed and replaced with demetrius harris

Just make sure he doesn't have any timeouts at the half and at least two at the end of the game.

The chieffs are fcuking cucks and I'll tell you why

>they haven't been to the owl siince 1969
>they cannot develop their own QBs
>they can't win in the playoffs unless their win comes against a meme ass team
>their team also has andy reid at coach
>Smeth L I T E R A L L Y benched for Sackorpick
>They shitpost bloody murder after they beat oakland, you'd think they won the owl
>Their WRs are meme speed babbies
>They overuse the sad frog (not pepe, sad frog) meme constantly
>their defense is meme "bend but don't break" type
>colts
>they have the fanbase consisting of Meth addicts and 15 year olds
>they can't draft WRs for shit
>their red is a blatant rip off of the 49ers
>they stole montana and shit on him
>easily dominated by Denver, Oakland
>KC isn't even in Kansas
>Rams
>Their BBQ gives you AIDs
>originally from Dallas
>their gatorade is actually piss and PEDs
>get dominated by meme teams when Derrick John- I mean Justin Houston is injured
>didn't draft Manning, Brody
>no historic owners
>sister fucking is a rite of passage for some reason
>their fans are fat, white, pasty, neckbeards
>no idea how to spell "touchdown"
>their TE is on >reality TV

Go Patriots

>Tommy wants to be hardcore but his team won't let him

does oddell have to pay for this

>>KC isn't even in Kansas
believe me, you don't want to go to KC in Kansas
>fucking Kansar Province

15cc of medical marijuana stat

>banging his head against a door
>trying to give himself a concussion to delete any memory of that dreadful night

Honestly as a pats fan who loves to see that smug faggot eli get BTFO, I have no idea how the Packers didn't get called for holding, at least 3 definitely callable times, probably more that I noticed.

Time for some classic Smeth magic this weekend

*raises paw*
ummmmmmmmmm, I thought the Giants had the best defense of the playoff teams??? O_o

That's the Patriots

What's holding them back? They seem to be not bad, as a whole, is it the retarded playcalling?

Something something 72 million US Dollars

Look at their fucking Quarterbacks dude

mmmmh i wonder, could it have anything to do with the nfl being rigged?
of course not. keep watching our commercials you're a good goy

Yesterday nyg...
Next week the cowcucks...
Eventually the patfags

Picrelated is the goat

>retarded playcalling
A little, but yes, this is a city that hasn't had a good QB since the Oilers were still in town.

Woooooow, I'm blown away by all of your proof! You've really proven the NFL is rigged! Truly you have taken on the burden of proof!

i don't care who is the winner of this year's mandrama. it looks like you're the one who's mad you wasted your life watching and studying something that's fake

I never said it was rigged you faggot, I just said you got away with some holds, try and deny that. Enjoy getting ass fucked by the Cowboys again btw.

how is it fake?

>tfw you remember the dolphins got btfo yesterday
>tfw you remember the giants paid 200 million dollars on a defense that gave up 38 points yesterday

For once I agree with you

Hope Big Ben is actually not injured and is just wearing the boot just to be safe

he's a fucking drama queen and the pats will smash him out.

I'm going to MARRY Aaron Rodgers and BREED with him!

Why is Odell such a diva?

he learned from cruz

>implying anyone can defend against rodgers when he's this hot

>Bens boot conformed precautionary
>Joey Porter is just a sideline hype guy so who cares if he's in jails probably a good thing

Feels good

In all seriousness, though:

Do the Stoolers even have a chance at the Queefs?

if their offensive line plays like it did vs miami than hell yes