What role should Black Widow have in the Marvel movies?

>She's always doing that stupid hurricarana wrestling move from the WWE.
>Shooting her tiny pistols at an army of robots.
>Sure, people scream girl power whenever she takes down one alien.
>How will Widow remain relevant after Captain Marvel comes and lays waste to an army of aliens while Widow is still struggling with just one of them?

It seems to me that Marvel should play to her strengths more by having her as a background character, going deep cover and gathering Intel. That's certainly better than including her in these world ending events.

I think the Russos have a better sense on what to do with the character than Whedon ever did. She had a grappling hook and a grenade launcher in TWS.

She should stay behind and give tactical strategic advise or assemble mortar shells like rosie the riveter or something anything but fighting with the other actual heroes

She should be absolutely nothing but a fuck hole the entire movie.

When the avengers look like they're going to lose a big battle that almost destroys new york, A cab driver can drive a limo high speed to their location.

Inside the limo she will be strapped into a custom seat that has a hole so her upper body can be in the trunk area and her lower half can be ass out so the avengers can run a train on her.

This will rally them to protect the city even though it's already been blown up for the 4th time.

If one of the avengers dies she instantly becomes pregnant with that avengers offspring and gives birth to a rapidly growing baby avenger that turns into the clone of the avenger who just died.

That can be her new super power.

This is perfect, really. Nothing more here to discuss.

Except that she can't get pregnant.

None. She's not super, a hero or interesting to watch.
Having a relationship spring up between her and Hulk was jumping the shark.

Always thought that was retarded.

She should have had a relationship with the green arrow or whatever his name is.

She'll always play the SLUT

a SLUTWOMAN

Superhero movies should just stop doing these world ending events altogether.
It's what made CW good and BvS shit.

So her superpower is being able to take thousands of cocks and be able to go bareback whenever necessary, thats a good enough fucking power for my money.

solo infiltration behind enemy lines while the big guys fight the monsters and robots

shes eye candy for the manbabbies that make up the majority of the capeshit fanbase, there i said it

it's going to be stupid what they do with hawkeye, bw, and cap once Thanos becomes a thing

actually you know what, the whole thanos thing is going to be stupid, he kills half of the universe trying to get into Death's pants in the comics, who knows what the fuck he's going to do in the movie

>tfw destroy half the universe only to get cucked

I wouldn't call it justice, but it sure as fuck is fitting.

It's so redundant you don't really feel the gravitas of the situation anymore.

Her character would be 10 times better if she had a Russian accent and gold wrist gauntlets/belt.

She should die a dramatic death, getting shit in her ass cheeks as she falls from a helicopter looking up solemnly as one of the other Avengers holds out their hand helplessly as she is engulfed in flames. Next scene is just them at the office talking about what they need to do next they even have playful banter and throw a ball around, because really what value to the plot was lost?

Well what did yoy want. Either Paramount or Universal (cant remember which) has publishing rights for any Hulk projects. So even if they do nothing and Marvel pays it all, they cant release it without the other companies approval, which means they got to give up a cut.

So they can only use him in the Avengers without having to do that, so thats when Hulk gets all his character development. And Widow will never get her own movie because it would be nothing more than a Mission Impossible. So she gets a little with Cap movies

>First Avenger, was Caps first kiss
>Avengers has to get Bruce
>Winter Soldier was great
>Avengers 2 Age of CGI was kinda forced but itnwas more for Bruces sake than hers
>She had some for Civil War, with no mention of Hulk, so assume its one of those "Only when done by these guys are they dating"

So its not bad, just a bit rushed.

Eye candy, like Whedon unintentionally pulled off

they should have made her and hawkeye essentialy "meta humans".

in the animated series they do backflips and shit. super fast reflexes, blah blah blah.

making them "le human of the avengers" gay.

tfw she ends up being the one who sneaks up and steals the infinity gauntlet from thanos
either that or she will at end of part one to make the guys loss their shit, i mean who will they pass around like a hot potato after shes gone?
scarlet witch? i dont think so, vision would sperg out

>omg Joss Whedon is so good at female characters this is going to be amazing
>singlehandidly destroys everything about Black Widow in 2 movies making her absolutely shit tier

bring back favrue

>>singlehandidly destroys everything about Black Widow in 2 movies making her absolutely shit tier

I read this over and over, but don't I just don't see it. What was the horkers problem with how Whedon handled BW?

>Sure, people scream girl power whenever she takes down one alien.
>How will Widow remain relevant after Captain Marvel comes and lays waste to an army of aliens while Widow is still struggling with just one of them?
You must be new to >

The Avengers should be split into 2 teams. One deals with black ops and the other is a quick reaction force for big threats. Widow could lead one team with Falcon, Hawkeye, non powered guys. The other team has all the powerhouses.

Overly sexualised.