Is he the only mainstream comedian to make fun of Shillary Cunton?

Is he the only mainstream comedian to make fun of Shillary Cunton?

Other urls found in this thread:

radaronline.com/exclusives/2016/08/donald-trump-polls-hillary-clinton-candidate-leads-national-survey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a pretty tame joke, desu m8

This was the moment Jimmy Falon haters knew they fucked up.

Just curious, I'm a outsider, why is Hillary seen as some kind of savior? She's just as bad, if not worse as Trump.

Bill Maher hated her but came out last episode like a cuck and literally bent the knee, saying that everyone has to vote for her no matter how crooked we all know she is because Trump is dangerous. No real explanation why Trump is bad but that's what the man done told me to do and by golly that's what Im gonna do.

She isn't. Most Americans are really unhappy with Hillary and Donald as choices.

He's a pretty tame comedian.

she's not. the media just says thats how we view her. she'll win but it wont be by popular vote.

You really think a reality show star is suited to become leader of the free world?

Let's be fair here. Trump is a loudmouth with no idea about politics.
Hillary at least got experience.
Plus, she isn't retarded enough to make promises she could never keep.

The definition of mainstream is to make fun of everyone. That way you get viewers from both the right and the left.

Also that joke in the OP isn't a joke, it's Leno-tier, so your argument is invalid.

>being a career politician is a plus

>hillary is untrustworthy and tries too hard to be likable
>trump is literally hitler and will put you all in concentration camps

This is 98% of political jokes except Conan, Cuckbert and that British guy who only shill for Hillary.

Having an idea how things work and a network to support your ideas is not something bad, user.
It's always funny hearing that argument though. I mean why would having experience in the field be a bad thing in the first place? Do you also go to a doctor who never studied medicine or never treated a patient?

Late night comedians:

Hillary deleted emails.

Trump is a horrible, evil, nasty, racist, idiot.

>I need my appendix removed
>I'd better see an auto mechanic, fuck doctors

the media has gone full shill
literally around the time of the first email leak and bills meeting with lynch big media in this country died
in its place we find opinion pieces pasted as facts and whiny children refusing to report the news
you know i didnt hear about that flood until days afterwards? that is just sad
i think we are truly seeing the end days of a news medium that has been dying ever since the instant news internet became widespread

they have shown themselves to be so ethically corrupt its not even possible to laugh about it. and the worst part is they legitmately think we're buying it. its not even yellow journalism anymore, its just plain yellow

i wouldnt go to that doctor if they kill ninety percent of their patients and have been caught in so many ways stealing money out of their patients wallet

rather try for open water then drift through a known mine field

its more akin to asking for the new untested surgeun you see grooming himself in the mirror rather then prepping for surgery over the one who is stabbing the guy declaring she robbed his dying father

>reality show star
Yes, because that's the most significant thing he's ever done in his life.

>leader of the free world
I fucking hate that expression.

Politics isn't a normal job. There's no set job requirements or progression. Doctors, seeing as that's the only job you seem to think exists, don't have to reapply for their job every 4 years and sit in front of a panel of their prospective patients.

Also, Obama was a freshman Senator when he was elected. In your false equivalency, that'd be like making medical intern Head of Neurology or, even, Surgeon-General.

As an aside, Eisenhower had never held elected political office before either.

> she isn't retarded enough to make promises she could never keep
you're new to politics arent u?

You didn't mind a shitty actor.

>Hillary at least got experience.
Yeah, in corruption, lies, bribes, death, war, etc.
>she isn't retarded enough to make promises she could never keep
She promised the families of Bengazi victims she would bring those responsible to justice.

>a network to support (((your))) ideas
>implying they're Hillary's ideas.

Would you go to a doctor that never cured a patient?

Maybe give the new guy a chance.

>Plus, she isn't retarded enough to make promises she could never keep.

The American public everyone.

he scammed people with that college thing

a very small portion who have been eating the spoonfeed shit
most people see right past this bullshit
and even though we hate him will vote trump simply to keep her out of office

Did he start laughing before he finished the delivery like he usually does?

The Clintons are profiteers of for-profit third-level education, as well.

I'm not even pro-Trump, so I'm not going to make excuses for him. I'm just more anti-Hillary.

More like even though they hate her will vote Hillary to keep Trump out of office.

That ended up being bullshit, like zimzam and trayvon you were lied to. by hillary. shocker.

>I'm not even pro-Trump
Nobody votes for somebody, only against the opposition.

Clintons scam every single american every day via the Clinton Foundation, and you're worried about for profit schools and the handful of niggers that attended them?

>That ended up being bullshit
It sure was, that's why it's no longer running.

He makes fun of both Hillary and Trump but most of his Trump jokes are based on retarded MSM pushed lies.

You knew exactly what you were doing when you posted this.

believe what you want to believe user.

She's leading in all the polls. The mouthbreathing majority are swinging toward Shillary whether you like it or not.

The (((polls))) where they oversample democrats and left leaning independents?

>No real explanation why Trump is bad
Because he is a bully and a self contradicting lying chauvinist? I mean I am not even American and I get that people will see him as president for the lulz but come on.

Thank you for Correcting The Record!

>mobile poster

hillary and trump are two sides of the same piece of shit. one is an obnoxious business man with zero political experience the other is a corrupt liar and a professional panderer

vote for johnson

>Yeah, in corruption, lies, bribes, death, war, etc.
So she is basically perfect maciavelian leader (except for the corruption part)

>mfw all the two-party dictatorship shills ITT
pathetic 2bh

Trump voters gave me the impression that if USA is gonna get fucked then why not go all the way?

radaronline.com/exclusives/2016/08/donald-trump-polls-hillary-clinton-candidate-leads-national-survey/
to be completely honest i havent trusted the polls sinces reuters had to change it algorithm to cover up the fact that trump was ahead during his rnc spike

>My understanding is that it is more free trade than not. Is it a perfect document? Based upon what I understand it is not, but I could not tell you what the specifics are for why that's not the case other than that it's better than nothing given the current state of trade. So I would be in support of TPP."
>I don't understand it but I am for it
What did he mean by this?

might as well just shit on my ballot of stuff it in the trash
sorry user but we are still unfortunately tied to this shitty two party system, to many drones who will vote R or D no matter what. hopefully someday soon but it wont be this election

>voting for a TPP shill

>george zimmerman dindu nuffin, he's a good boy

Globalist reptoids btfo

wtf i love the two party oligarchy now

he shot a thug in self defense

I'm also at level 5

>Support Hillary

This is something that is 100% out of the window for me the second the State Department started bsing the attack on Bengazi was due to a video and no one admitting they were fucking lying later.

he shot an unarmed teenager after being specifically told not to follow him

>voting for a libertarian who's turned he's back on hi support basis core beliefs.

the level 1 isn't really normie-tier

wow look at that an actual map of someones delusional spiral
cool
if your voting for hillary because you actually support her and not just because #nevertrump then you might just deserve what you get

Doesn't matter if he was told not to follow, the """"""""""""kid""""""""""""""" was beating the shit out of him and it was well within his rights to shoot in self defense.

Thanks for #CorrectingTheRecord

neighborhood watch
sees thug, not innocent kid, thug
thugs says hey stop following me person who is doing so at a respectable distance
ok then ill maliciously attack you and attempt to kill you by slamming your head into the concrete, surely this is self defense and not over the line in any way
oh look you have a gun and have defended yourself. damn racism strikes again

But I never gated Fallon, just disliked him.

And now I kinda dislike him less.

Better tell that to the jury of democrat woman who couldn't find anything to convict him on.

>put yourself in a potentially dangerous situation that you're specifically warned by the law not to
>bitch about it when you face the consequences of putting yourself in said situation
Autist Republicunts, everybody.

You can complain all you want but it will never bring back trayvon

If you mark Clinton or Trump on your ballot, that ballot and you are shit, and belong in the shitter.

>Dat delusion

>put yourself in a potentially dangerous situation that you're specifically warned by the law not to
Just like that african american fellow who was told not to reach for his gun and was then shot?

Thank you for correcting the record.

> bitches because a thug attacked someone with a weapon after circling back
> cries into their pillow because thugs got what he deserved by putting himself in that situation
> tries to turn that around on the opposite view without realizing the hypocrisy
democuck logic everyone

Letting go of the irony and memes for a second, if it really came down to it, I'd honestly rather have Clinton with the nuclear launch codes than Trump. I'm no fan of illegal immigration, but the wall is beyond retarded and an enormous waste of money when the overwhelming majority of illegals are here on expired work visas.

Trump sued him over a joke. Maher supporting Hillary regardless of his Bernie support in the past is the most logical thing to happen.

Who said anything about it bringing him back? I'm just saying you're fucking retarded for defending this man and acting as if he's some serious arbiter of justice. It's not my fault you can't read.

whatever you have to tell yourself
im sure the counters wont be laughing their ass of as they read your vote and place it in the five others they receive for that state

Her disapproval ratings say otherwise. Most folks I know, regardless of age, gender and demographics, don't like her. The only person they don't like more is Donald Trump.

why do people bring up the launch codes
all that is some reporter saying, i have no proof he would ever even attempt something like this but feel like he would so read this article where i espouse that nonsensical view with no backup to support it in any way and then spew it into your friends ears

the bottom line is that it was a self defense case. first, respect the authorities and do not commit crimes. second, respect the authorities and do not attack them. third, respect the authorities and don't bitch when your dumb ass gets shot for doing something everyone knows not to do

If Hillary was really Bill's Co-President as she has said throughout the years, then she isn't eligible to run again. That also means she is totally ok with having an un-elected co-head of State.

If you think Hillary Clinton gives two shots about any person in earth besides herself (and Chelsea), then maybe you shouldn't vote, because you're wrong.

Also, Sup Forums

butt he waz a gud boi dindunuffin

>tfw it's another statist vs statist election
>tfw third parties will never realistically have a chance of winning

>Plus, she isn't retarded enough to make promises she could never keep.

You owe me a new set of sides.

idk user, im hoping in the future. this election is a huge sham with both sides fed up to the breaking point with their parties choices
maybe in 2020 if we push hard enough in the next four years and have someone really charismatic to vote for, maybe just maybe

>strawman
>buzzword
>strawman
Keep pretending you have arguments, Republishits, but no sane person will ever say you have salient points andbaren't just flailing about because of your desperate hatred for people of color.

>get told
>"M-Muh strawmen and buzzwords!"

>Let's be fair here.
You go girl.

Correct that record.

I'm just waiting for 2020 to vote for mah boi Yeezy tbqh

and yet thats all you have in defense of your "argument" you cant call strawman on the other side when thats all you are doings
its like calling someone a poopyhead (im assuming thats your level of vocubalary) then calling foul when they call you an asshole
thanks for admitting defeat though, super cool of you

lvl 4 here

The only thing that would satisfy me would be if this election had the lowest voter turnout in history.

How about elaborating on what you think was wrong instead of trying to defend logical fallacies in non-arguments? :^)

friendly reminder that CTR shills are instructed to switch to stupid arguments and namecalling when their shilling gets called out or someone makes a decent point they dont want spread
all this asshole is doing is distracting from the discussion at hand to avoid any meaningful discourse from continuing

>haha I win poopyhead
Great point, wtf I hate liberals now???

isn't there room for 4 parties in the system? Even though the US will never get our glorious scandi multiparty system, getting a libertarian party and a green party in the mix would even things out I think

>but no sane person will ever say you have salient points andb
haha that's why zman got acquitted right?

So did OJ, famalam. ;^)

Trayvon martin was a thug with a history of violence and drug use.

Zimmerman according to all accounts is genuinely good human being. With no hits of racism and his only fault if his over eagerness to make his community better.

Both of these statements are facts confirmed in court.

The prosecutions on witness trayvons girlfriend confirmed that Trayvon had made it back to the safety of his dads house. At this time Zimmerman was not following Trayvon and had returned to his car to wait for Police. Trayvon decided rather then go into his house and tell his dad what had happened or call the cops if he thought he was in real danger, decided to confront Zimmerman in order to teach him a lesson.

The forensic evidence confirmed that trayvon had started the fight. Repeatedly slamming Zimmerman's head into a concrete gutter after breaking his nose. It was at this point that Zimmerman shoot Trayvon once in the stomach.

A Jury of 6 woman decided after 16 hours of deliberation that Zimmerman actions were in self defense. Therefore could not be found guilty of either second degree murder or manslaughter.

These are all publicly available facts.

Where do you fall on this guide if you're voting for Trump against Hillary?