Taking the lady to a nude beach soon. anyone here been? what can i expect?

taking the lady to a nude beach soon. anyone here been? what can i expect?
also, nude beach photo thread.

>what can i expect?

Old fat men in Speedos.

/thread

Yup.

lots of old ugly fat men, and at best like early 50's old women

anyone ever showed off their girl at a nude beach before? lots of stares?

Old naked people checking out your girl.

Old niggas everywhere take pics of old niggas an post them here

Guys with huge junk, fat old people, latins, eurofags, musclefags, and perverts.

I went to Wreck Beach in Canada a few summers ago with my girlfriend. Nice beach and wasn't very packed either. Surprisingly not a lot of single old dudes there and actually a lot of mid 20-30s aged people there. But regardless the creep level is high there. We set up a picnic in a fairly secluded area and despite that we still had weirdos coming by to gawk and stare. A handful of them even talked to us about coming home with them and one guy in particular aggresively insisted he would spend the day with us. Even went as far as to follow my girlfriend to the washroom which was creepy.

So yeah expect a lot of creeps.

mostly gawkers or picture-takers?

I think most were just gawkers but I noticed some had their phones out but I couldn't tell whether they were taking pictures or just doing something with them.

hot nude beach girl

which nude beach, user?

gunnison beach-you been?

homosexuals

>people who are nude
>creeps (including OP) being creepy
>people who are nude avoiding the creeps
>fat old people

>gunnison beach
no. San diego, miami, san fransisco
miami was buried i babes. san diego was the fatman/speedo thing. SF was a weird mix

I was at a nude beach with my wife. I left for 10 minutes to grab something from the car and when I came back I found three guys assaulting her.

Saves you a job I guess.

Story.

Did they fuck her?