How long will Skyrim main quest take me?

How long will Skyrim main quest take me?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

33 minute

if you do nothing but the main quest it can be done in ~5 hours

Cool, thanks. My difficulty is set at adept.

2 hours if you take your time

It was so boring I never finished

2 hours if you take the time to trash that and play oblivion instead

Which questline would you recommend? I've finished the main part of the thieves guild. I did close to 100 of the mini jobs like changing numbers before I realized it was a huge waste of time.

I got 40% through Oblivion before I lost interest. That was about 8 or 9 years ago.

Oblivion is so dull, back then and now. Did not age well either.

You should play Arena instead.

Anyone play Diablo 3? My friends keep telling me to try it.

I got tired of hearing "You have died"

play D2 instead, amazing co-op, PVP, looting, mods, and the fact that people still play it

>Get Lord of Destruction
>install Median XL for the love of god
>waste $387 on virtual items that dont exist
>uninstall
>play again next year

It's fun for a week or two. My friend and I spent 2 days going through the entire campaign with just him and me, then we made season characters and did that a few days while learning the game and builds... After that it's pretty boring since all there is left to do is grind for the exact same gear but better quality using the same 4-5 skills.

The Dark Brotherhood is my favorite questline. If you're on PC, get the Interesting NPCs mod and you'll have enough fantastically designed quest for the rest of your life.

I'd recommend this game to anyone who hasn't played it before, it's similar to others mentioned here.

What do you think of Champions of Norath? on ps2, built on the BG engine, ive got hundreds of hours on that one

I actually liked the colleges quest line and the foreswarn stuff.

Best place is blackreach.

I thought it was pretty decent for what it was, but I preferred playing ever quest online for the immersion myself, so I didn't play that title half as much as I probably should have.

skyrim is worse.

oblivion was good, i liked the story and the gates were intrigueing. great concept art and the shivering isles dlc is GOAT, feel bad for anyone who played oblivion but didn't get to touch shivering isles, never has DLC been so good.

Like 4 hours if you only do main quests. Idea of Skyrim is to venture off and do other stuff while also doing the main quest. Also play on Master difficulty, makes the game a lot funner. Anything below Master is kinda baby mode.

please getting to High Hrothgar without getting sidetracked is already hard enough. Just let your character wander on some winding path to whatever. Having too concrete of a path or plan ruins the game.

BY THE POWER OF GRAY-SKULL, FIVE

this. Personally I always liked the Dragonborn DLC most but the Lovecraftian feel of the Solstheim quests are what really do it for me. The college is probably the most rewarding questline if you're playing as a mage.

That game was tits, literally god-tier

I assume you also have Champions: Return to Arms? That one was even better.

>my nigger
I just started a new play through

never finished theives guild, but the others are mediocre, with the brotherhood being the most entertaining for me
the dlc's were also surprisingly fun too, though they never really utilized the vampire hunters, and doing the vamp side of the quest line is much more rewarding

The two actual DLC's Dawnguard and Dragonborn are better than the main Skyrim story by far, other than that the civil war quest is horseshit and you can spend hundreds of hours just fucking around with sidequests, and mods

Skyrim is such a shitty hack n slash bs game idk how people can enjoy it. Leveling system is ass, enemies are ass, voice actors are ass, everything is recycled, combat is ass etc.
>but muh immersion
How am I supposed to get immersed in a game where killing a dragon involves the same strategy as killing a bandit? Where killing a ghost is literally the same as killing a human etc. Game is straight garbage

about tree fiddy

discord.
---------
gg/7rU9JYm

Anybody got more like this?

Dark Brotherhood is the best quest line in that game by far. There's a character in it that you only deal with for a couple minutes, and in those few minutes, he proves himself to be the only fucker in the whole god damn game who's respectable, honorable, and understands the world. Fuck the main quest. Fuck both sides of the civil war. That man, not his faction, is the only person I would swear allegiance with.. ya know, if I hadn't killed him because it was still my job, and still worth it.