Good evening Sup Forums, just got off work due to a power outage and currently doing some CNA shit...

Good evening Sup Forums, just got off work due to a power outage and currently doing some CNA shit. Might play some vidya later. How is everyone's night? Anything exciting today?

I sacrificed some mutated orphans to our lord and savior, Satan

I'm getting drunk eating Taco Bell

On shift delivering pizzas. Gonna get off soon. Lovin life OP.

well im playing a fucking mmorpg so you know...

I've been teaching myself Python most of the day, it's not bad, but it'd be nice to find a mentor to look over my code occasionally/help me when I'm fucking up

Nice, user. A coworker and I were talking about taking up a delivery job. How is it?

Pretty good man, I just got home from my job at the funny farm and I've been listening to some new music and waiting til the neighborhood kids go home so I can take a walk and smoke a joint. I was feeling pretty depressed this weekend but about an hour into my shift this big dumb bastard tried to headbutt me and I dodged it, and ever since then I've been feelin' fine. It's funny, the things that cheer you up.

Interesting... keep it up, my dude

Good shit lol. I'm about to start my first lab and getting pretty nervous about clinical's. I can only imagine the BS you have to deal with on a daily basis.

Sooo hows the eighth grade going?

Depends if you like driving like me then it's amazing. Great money, 20-25$ an hour depending how the tips are, people are great. If you like customer service it's amazing too.

Medfag here. Just got back from the OR . I had to amputate a guys small finger because his fucking horse ate it. I thought they only ate grass

1 month ago, I was unemployed.
1 week ago, I clinched a new job at a tavern.
Today, I got news that my second job at a movie house will begin in early July.

I'm doing alright!

congrats user. When you are a richfag dont forget to give away some steam keys or something

RIP. How is the OR? I got to shadow a surgery last week and chatted with a couple RNs just trying to get a basic understanding of what goes down in the hospital. BTW nice dubs.

My night is coming to an end

I deliver for a local pizzeria as well and I highly recommend it. I make 35 an hour on good nights.

I gotcha. He looks to grab a delivery job before he heads back to uni. I wouldn't mind it too much. Would be a nice change of pace, kinda get sick of cooking food and cleaning the kitchen...

>2 mediocre jobs
>rich fag
Come on now, don't get shit twisted

Yea bro I feel you. I worked at a Grocery store for a year and I hated that shit, would never go back especially after this job. You also meet lots of cute girls which is a plus. Every loves the pizza guy.

OR was fine today, Most of the patients had nothing serious but we had an emergency C section so i was left alone closing while my assistants rushed to the OR next to mine

I might look into delivery while in college. I plan on getting a job at the local hospital, get some much needed experience.