Who rules the world? America is no longer the obvious answer

>Who rules the world? America is no longer the obvious answer
How did this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3NqG2lAojNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

America.

(((Chomsky)))

Yeah he's basically a fucking communist.

Then who will be?

> believing jewish media

America was never the answer to anyone other than globalists

How did this happen?

The same way each great capitalist democracy is going, by undermining of the foundations of the economy and destroying jobs that employed masses of people. Destruction of jobs to bolster profit.

Who did profit? China mostly.

youtube.com/watch?v=3NqG2lAojNQ

Just because some kike says something doesn't make it true.

|
|
|>
|
|
|

>Who rules the world?

The bankers

The Jewish Banking Mafia:
Jew - Rothschild Banks of London
Jew - Rothschild Banks of Berlin
Jew - Lazard Brothers Bank of Paris
Jew - Israel Moses Sieff Banks of Italy
Jew - Warburg Bank of Hamburg, Germany
Jew - Warburg Bank of Amsterdam
Jew - Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
Jew - Lehman Brothers Bank of New York
Jew - Goldman Sachs (Obamas biggest corporate donor in 2008/2012) CEO Lloyd Blankfein
Jew - The Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yelen (before, Ben Shalom Bernanke and Alan Greenspan) including top shareholders Goldman Sachs (Jewish), J.P. Morgan Chase (Jewish) and the Rothschilds banking cartel (Jewish)
Jew - Citigroup Chairman Stanford Weil and Co Chief Executive Robert Diamond
Jew - Wells Fargo Chairman John Stumpf
Jew - Bank of America Chief Executive Charles Noski
Jew - Barclays Chief Executive Robert Diamond
Jew - J.P. Morgan Chase Chairman and Chief Executive Jamie Diamond
Jew - Morgan Stanley President and Chief Executive James Gorman
Jew - USB AG Chief Executive Oswal Gurbel
Jew - CFTC Chariman Gary G. Gensler
Jew - SEC Chariwoman Mary Schapiro
Jew - NFA President Daniel Roth
Jew - FINRA Chairman Richard Ketchum
Jew - NYSE Euronext President Duncan Niederauer
Jew - NASDAQ OMZ Group Chief Executive Robert Greifield

>Noam Chomsky

America never ruled the world. Globalist Jews who rule America ruled the world. As they do today.

I read this today. More of the same "WELL IF AMERICA DIDNT DO X" from the Jewnimator.

>How did this happen?

see

"basically"

god I hate being a leaf poster when people like you exist giving us a bad name.

He's literally a jewish commie you fuckwit.

Sometimes I think to myself how amazing it is that America has only been around for 240 years but we've become the number one superpower on the planet, we're up against countries that have been around thousands of years but we just took over the world stage

Not saying it's wrong or right but it's impressive

The world finally rules itself and it's become a total clusterfuck.

International Jewry basically means this... Jews within a host nation endeavor to control the media outlets, legitimize their special interest groups, erode societal standards, and take positions of power in finance, law, industry, organized crime, government, unions, academia, medicine, the arts, and the military. Using the resulting influence, they redirect the host nation's accumulated assets to aid Israel, attack Israel's enemies, and enrich themselves. Jews always accuse their enemies of what they themselves are guilty of.

Jews are an organized, monolithic, multigenerational, multinational tribal criminal syndicate The multifaceted Jew takeover of all the disparate realms of White society, from entertainment to medicine, from the law to religion and so on. Jews are always active in information control, financial control, political control, entertainment control, vice promotion, traditional and moral destruction.

The Jew is simply a human variation of a virus.

*wrong picture

Its true Usa is losing ground daily i think its b/c america is basicly alone no allies americans like to think that europe is USa allie but this is no longer true i know no one that is pro USA really no one and i know the same is true for most nations in europ the same goes for everyone else its always a one way street for USA

Straya rules the world now

Eternal emu

THANKS OBAMA