What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

soviet propaganda

She actually meant nazis, but after a while it became the same thing for the allies, the enemy was the enemy, whatever you called them.
If I don't get triggered like , is tis movie good?

soviet propaganda

What movie?

You really need to be a brainwashed bimbo to think that nazi germany was any different than the soviet shithole. It's like people don't even know they started WW2 together.

need movie name. need qt name.
now.

soviet propaganda

difference is that nazis systematically killed 6 million innocents

The soviets systematically killed 20+ millions of their own citizens.

oh shit
shut down hard

Why were the Soviets so bad at fighting?

They were fighting far less Germans on the Eastern front than the Allies were fighting on the Western front, yet they suffered the most losses. Also they only had to fight in the European Campaign, while Australia and the US were divided amongst the Pacific and Europe

>killing goyim Christians
>bad

Why are you so anti-Semitic? Go back to Sup Forums?

Man she's really pale

It would be great if there was information to answer such a question somewhere. Lets consider this for a moment.

They were not industrialized

>They were fighting far less Germans on the Eastern front than the Allies were fighting on the Western front

What. 90% of German casualties were on eastern front

Western front was nothing more than a side show, the eastern front was where the real war was being fought.

This little revolt of yours is a sideshow of a sideshow

why did the US sided with them?

It should be "Not men". Stupid film.

Bad tactics, and the fact that the USSR had to execute 150,000 of their own men for desertion.

if it weren't for Hitler being so shit at war, and let Mannstein run the front, Germany could have survived.

she meant the fascists where actually sub-human

Thanks. I can google it now.

>Western front was nothing more than a side show
>yourop education

>>They were fighting far less Germans on the Eastern front than the Allies were fighting on the Western front
Nah dude

they were poor fags who literally had to share guns sometimes
only reason they managed to hold on was they could afford to thorw body after body at the germans
dont get me wrong, thank god they did truly a valiant effort that would have cost us the war if they stopped but comeon

Casualties are a skewed logic to go by, since the vast majority of German divisions defeated by American and British troops were captured, not killed. If we break it down like that, it goes:

Killed by Soviet Union
>3,772,297

Killed by other Allies
>735,340

Killed or captured by Soviet Union
>6,899,677

Killed or captured by other Allies
>8,402,340

So while the USSR killed more Germans overall, the majority of Germans actually defeated, were defeated by Western Allies

>there are more movie and video games about the western front than the east one.
>so it must mean that it was more important history wise.
US education everyone

You failed maths at school, didn't you?

>Mannstein

I want this meme to end. Guderian was the real military genius.

Did you try adding up those figures you posted?
Give it a shot. The results may shock you.

This. In 1945 something like 80% of German forces were in the East. The remaining 20% includes the Italian front as well as the Western front.

The Western Allies' main contribution was in strategic bombing and in industrial production, not in the ground war.

you not supposed to add the numbers together
i think what hes saying is 4 million confirmed killed 7 million killed or captured
so that 4 million is part of the second number not additional to it

i may be wrong but thats what im giving him the benefit of the doubt

Also reason far more were captured by allies is one of the reasons Doenitz prolonged the war was so that he could move millions of German soldiers west to surrender to the Americans. They knew if they surrendered to the Russians they'd be sent to gulags and be as good as dead

You failed reading comprehension at school, didn't you?

It's not so much being bad at fighting as it is being EXCELLENT at dying. This has always been Russia's greatest strength

Good job fellow goyim. The Nazis only murdered the 6 million jews. No other ethnic or religious groups were harmed. To say otherwise is downplaying the oppression of the chosen people. You wouldn't want to be anti-semitic.

gulags were made for soviets only
foreigners had their own concentration camps

You might have autism.

11 million.

I enjoyed this movie but the subtitles were awful

Different in that the Nazis saw enemies as the others, and the soviets saw their own people as the enemy.

If you were a non-communist ethnic German, Nazi German was pretty good before they started loosing the war.
As a Soviet citizen you could be an ethnic Russian and a dedicated communist and you might be called a traitor the next day and sent to Siberia, because the state needed enemies.

170 million.

I AM NO MAN

cringe

Well said and very true

>cringe
if that triggered you then this movie would probably give you colossal muscle spasms user

>ethnic Russian
what's that?

so the whole movie is about gurl power?

No the movie's about how this chick goes from being a mild history student to a deeply traumatized killing machine

Wasn't this girl a decorated sniper before joining the military, why is she taking basic fucking training? O.o

>Wasn't this girl a decorated sniper before joining the military
That's her first time ever on a firing range when she's like 16 and everyone discovers what a great natural shot she is.

That makes sense, tyty

Outside of memes, the historically accepted figure for the whole stalinist period is about 6 up 9 million, the higher estimate. Historical consensus is that nazis killed about 11 million civilians. BTW