You're at Gamestop, and this guy slaps your economy's ass. What do you do?

You're at Gamestop, and this guy slaps your economy's ass. What do you do?

Tell HRC that a crusty old joo is trying to even though its totally her turn and shit.

I buy the enigma, do a 360, and leave.

shove a hammer up his asshole and cut his dick off with a sickle

Fuck him like the ads in this shit site post now all the time. Really hard in the ass. I take him wallet and spend his $20 on candy and go home.

ask him why his fair share is different from others with his salary

What did he mean by this?

Beat him unconscious with a used N64 controller. Nobody will care.

Take half of his clothing because I went completely naked.

pays a lower tax percentage while constantly promising to tax the rich such as himself more

Laugh at his face and remind him that his Russian tricks won't work on me. Slap him back and tell him to run back to Putin. March to the White House and slap trump and tell him to follow his boy Bernie. Applaud as Hillary Clinton takes the position she earned as POTUS

Build a wall

He means he's a sellout new york jew who hides his own wealth whike telling snowflake millenials that rich white people caused all their problems.

Fucking TRAITOR!!!

>used N64 controller
Does Gamestop even carry these?

Watch it crumble and watch the millenial hipsters howl in disbelief and blame everything but their own fucking stupidity.

Sometimes

>her turn

FUCK HER TOO!!!

She's the cunt the kike sold out too.

And fuck you for not knowing that

Invoke the Final Solution.

Mfw that's exactly what would happen

make him pay his fair share and not just 15%

She was literally the only one who could have stopped WWIII. Why else would Russia need to infiltrate both parties in order to stop her? She had a 90-something chance of winning and then all of the sudden trump is being sworn in? Explain that one

if you'd turn 360° you'd still be facing the same erection. xdd

God you are a stupid fucker. Why else would you think Putin and the Russians would prefer the NAKED FUCKING CAPITOLIST over the cunt that sold them 20 fucking percent of our uranium stockpile at fire sale prices.

You can't be a man and be that fucking stupid. Tits or GTFO, bitch.

That uranium story was debunked by Snopes