General cuck/wwyd thread. user's post their girls and other anons say what they'd do to them. Only replies get replies

General cuck/wwyd thread. user's post their girls and other anons say what they'd do to them. Only replies get replies.

Bumping with more Tatiana

Snack that phone out her hand and force her to the ground, then rip open her shirt and before those tits could get the first bounce in id slap my hard cock between them and fuck till I blew my load in her mouth and all over her glasses. Mine?

Roll up her shirt just enough so I could fuck her tits until I nut.

bend her over, slide her panties to the side and force my dick deep in her moist pussy. Pull out her tits so i can see them bouncing around from the mirror. After some time slide my cock in her ass. as im about to cum i pull out and turn her around blasting my load all over those tits and her face

wwyd to my gf?

Tie her up and fist her pussy while she screams.

Forced blowjob and make her swallow my cum

sauce?

wwyd to my girl on left??

Finger her pussy as I rail her in the ass.

reply for replies

cum in her face

not sure, i can only see her back in this pic

M girl

want to get my cock between those lips and bury it in her throat. Moar of her

Korean GF

love that body. Want to fuck her hard. Moar pics, man

got kik? would love to see more

my gf, my kik is katis0p425

eat her dog

WWYD

hide her under my desk, to suck my cock all day

Ride me cowgirl

Anyone want more?

wwyd to my gf?

facefucking, lots and lots of rough facefucking to really use those lips. More of her?

Get her to use that tongue to make my cock nice and wet for her pussy

Thoughts?

Messaged you

My gf

push her face down into the carpet with my hand wrapped tightly around her throat and pound her till she loses consciousness and i fill her young pink cunt full of hot cum, ensuring shes impregnated when she wakes back up with a sore leaky pussy

wwyd to this slut?

tell her to delete my number and never call me again because that bitch is ugly

Nice what else

looks like a tight ass on her too -- she enjoy anal? Because damn I'd love to tear that thing up

Drag her by her hair down to the water. Dunk her in the water so those perky tits get nice and for me. Then before I let her go to shore I'd fill that tight little ass of hers with my hot load. What next?

Never tried it; she prefers to use her mouth

Wwyd to her

looks like she'd do a damn good job of it, too. That tongue could definitely work wonders on a cock. Got anything more revealing?

drunkenly get on top of her while shes sleeping on a hot night with no panties and begin to shove my cock into her sweaty pussy and fuck her like an animal. As she wakes up, find her old pair of panties and shove them in her mouth as i muffle her scream once i start pulsating cum into her cunt

wwyd?

No nudes yet but a couple bikini shots. Got kik?

thor.thorsson

WWYD

rip that shirt off and expose those perky tits. Anything where she's wearing less clothing?

Come from behind and grab that ribbon. As I choke her with her face turns blue and my dick turns hard. As she starts to pass out I lay her forward. I give just enough air to stay conscious long to feel my hard cock penetrate her tight little cunt.

Wish I could bend this little slut over and fuck her ass as hard as I can. Then pull my dick out of her ass just in time to cum in her face.

would pin her down and fuck that ass raw as she screamed. have to choke her out to shut her up as i blew a load deep in her

now we're talking. Would hold that hair like a leash while I ripped that bra off and played with her small tits. Moar -- keep stripping her :)

Take of her clothes, kissing her repeatedly. Gently trick her in a bondage game with this red ribbon. Let her feel comfortable with some petting and kissing while I hogtie her. When she realizes that she is helpless and can't move at all, I would fuck her wild and rough as finger her ass. I pound her pussy balls deep till I cum buckets deep inside her and let her lick my cock and fingers clean for the second round.

Post more! I want to jerk off to Elizabeth please!

would brush the snow out of her hair and give her a kiss on the cheek before I send her off to school with her packed lunch with a custom hand-written note

will post more pictures if you tell me what you would do

Punch right in the face and make left lick my balls.

Pin her down and rip her pants off. Not even to fuck her. Just want to see her pussy lips freeze to the side walk while I fuck her mouth.

Wwyd

nice. would love to ravage the fuck outo f that pussy, just use it and stretch it out before i invite my friends to do the same. maybe have them rough her up a bit too

go on...

force left to shove a vibrator up her cunt and to watch me mercilessly fuck right with 6 other dudes, all grabbing at her and filling every one of her holes with cock and cum, making her shake with continued orgasms and cum falling oozing out her used pussy

wwyd to this little slut, round 2 u say?

Force her on the knees and rub her face with snow, making her more sensitive for what is coming next. I would roughly fuck her face while covering her nose, choking her and pulling her hair. Making her a useless fuck toy. She gags and tears are running down her face, ruining her makeup. Would load my cum deep inside her throat and continuously pound her until she pukes over my cock.

Only if I can fuck your girl on stage in her hula outfit while her family watches her cry as she takes my cock up her ass.

I'd rip off that sluts shirt and gag her with my cock before fucking her ass raw

she deserves it as rough as you can give it to her ;)

i'd tie her up and destroy that ass. just grab those chicks and go balls deep, dry at first. have a friend do the same to her mouth to keep her quiet. maybe whip her ass cheeks for good measure. she'd choke out from the mouth fucking, then i'd cum on her worthless limp body

Come on man Elizabeth deserves every cock on here to cum for her!

I can feel my cock throbbing in her ass. Tears are pouring down her face. I look up and her mother nods and I know it's time. Her family cheers. I rip my cock out her ass and as she screams I slam her down and I cum in her mouth and on her face. Her mom walks over and hands me rag to clean myself. Spits on her daughter and walks away.

Man you posted it on here first. And it's a first name. And like the most common white girl name ever.

>Elizabeth

looking for someone to snuff this slut on the right out. can kik to exchange or r4r here

Fuck her pussy hard while playing with her big boobs. When im close to finish i will fuck her tits and cum all over them!

Wwyd to my paki wife

Wwyd to my gf?

I would smash her handy to the wall, rip off her shirt and bikini and fuck this whore as hard as i can in every hole!

get her drunk at a party and bring her to a back room with some buddies and straight up rape and film the bitch as we fuck her all night, pinching her cute little tits and blowing hot loads of cum into her pink cunt and virgin asshole. Send it all to you after so you can see what kind of a slut she is with no fight left as we ravage her body and you jerk off crying.

wwyd to this bitch?

I would take her out to dinner and a movie.

Need someone to fuck my gf with me in thd cincy area

WWYD asian edition

I can be there in 25 minutes

Kik if youre serious. She is.

Holy shit she is sexy

I would pull her shirt down, exposing her breasts and I'd shove my cock into her mouth forcefully, making her choke and puke on my cock until I cum in the back of her throat

Post nudes

Other guy, but I would love to make that bitch submit and accept her place as a slut to be used. Slap that girl across the face and tear off that slutty, show off's top. I'd just ravage her cunt and slam her head against the ground if she tries to struggle. I'd film all of it, from the hard pounding of my cock to the pathetic cries and pleads to stop. Then when I am finished, I will cum deep inside of her and fill her insides with cum, breeding that bitch

WWYD do this slut?

wwyd ?

I'd whip her nice little tits till her face turned red from crying then fist her asshole. I'd record it all and send it to you so you could both watch it together.

Fuck her with her dress on. No panties, just dick inside her dress.

Wwyd to that virgin?

Fuck her in her ass while you have to watch at that subway station then invite other dudes to join making you watch cock after cock enter her every hole not leaving her till their balls are empty and she is filled. She begs for more and more guys never having enough wanting to make you watch more

Push her up against the wall. Grab her by the neck while rolling down her leggings. Then feel her get wet as I whisper in her ear that she's gonna call me "Daddy" while I pull her panties to the side and cuck her pink tight pussy.

Agreed I would wanna do the same! It's one of her hottest looks.

This girl has a pretty looking face, I would love to make sure she uses it to suck off as many cocks as possible. Just tie her down and have her on her knees, as one by one, she sucks and gets face fucked by cock after cock, cum all over her face, body and stomach. Her eyes intoxicated with lust for more.