Australian Election 2016 Thread

Who are my fellow auscucks voting for?

I'll be voting for Labor because they will collapse the cuntry with debt and rapefugees. Collapse is needed for there to be genuine change.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0oI_8r5nXk
youtu.be/RTaQ1HFOoCY
youtu.be/2oRZ6u0Di6A
abc.net.au/news/federal-election-2016/guide/electorates-by-state/
youtu.be/5cAyfsd67_I
youtube.com/watch?v=dQ_zYZBDmls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Not voting for minor parties

Shooters and Fishers will be my 2nd choice

>ALA & Family First goys can fuck right off

Cunt, good work fucking us all over, do you truly think that change will happen if we let third world rapists in? The only thing thatll change is the demographics.

>not wasting your vote

>Implying I wont write Trump all over the ballot

You know parties get funding for first preferences right? Putting any major party #1 is funding your own destruction. And our preference system makes wasting your vote impossible. Pick whichever small party you honestly want most, no matter how small their chances, because you'll increase their funding for the next run. "Wasting your vote" is a lib/lab shill meme, don't fall for it.

Family First as First Preference.

I'm just gonna draw dicks on my ballot paper.

Labor.

I honestly don't know
Either way we're fucked

Tempted to vote Labs despite being a lifetime Libcuck so Prepbull gets booted and hopefully we get a new nationalist split off of the Libs

If you care about nationalism, you should just vote for a nationalist party.

>Who are my fellow auscucks voting for?
is there really any question? --

youtube.com/watch?v=w0oI_8r5nXk

They're not getting anywhere

They're not a registered party any more m8, they got out-memed.

So? Are you going to vote against your own political views?

More like play the long game
I'd rather a sudden collapse with Labor shitting up everything than our current slow frog boiling that the """right-wing""" libs are doing

Did you consider that things could be worse after the collapse?

It's going to get worse no matter what
The hope is that there'll be a viable path for it to get better afterwards

im not enrolled but if i was i would probably vote ldp

Labor won't cause a collapse, they're just another frog boiler. All our systems are purpose built to prevent collapse, at the cost of quality of life, freedom and national identity, which is the problem in the first place. We don't collapse, we just lose good things slowly no matter what we choose. Our only option is to play the even longer game than that, and just straight up vote against the big parties.

Well said.

Shorten wants to increase rape intake to 30,000 if there is any chance of a real crisis it will be because of the multicult boiling pot.

vote for the
ANTI CRIME
ANTI PEDO
ANTI SHARIA
ANTI JIHAD
parties

Our media is the most bought and paid for on earth, if we had a rape epidemic on the same scale as Germany most people wouldn't necessarily know. It would just be a few more degrees in the pot. Also your willingness to sacrifice your countrymen to cause a HAPPENING is pretty disgusting honestly.

Why do I never see any support for Nigel?

From what I've read/seen if him he seems really solid.

He is, Britain should've given him more votes.

>Countrymen Kek

We live in an era were honor isn't recognised anymore so I couldn't care less.

I wanted Tony Abbott to remain as PM so the Coalition vote will be so low for the election that we'll get a massive influx of refugees and asylum seekers voting left in the distant future resulting from a Labor win on 2nd of July.

>At least I'll get FTTB

write TONY ABBOTT DID NOTHING WRONG or your slogan of choice on the polling booth for the next voter to see

Liberal is literally raising taxes for ppl earning under 80k, giving us third world copperinternet and creating slave doll labour.

Labor is giving us modern internet fibre wire, reducing education prices but increasing tax for rich and a bit poor.

I earn under 80k, study and use internet so obvs labor.

>Liberal is literally raising taxes for ppl earning under 80k

Source?

Im on my phone and cannot link but youtube "liberal budget speech" its tge one in parliament house

I'll vote for the most pro-gun cunts I can find, followed by anti-immigration and low tax parties

But I'm in a safe Labor seat so only my senate vote is worth anything.

Everyone should be voting for minor parties and independents there, fuck handing shortcuck or turnjew a rubber stamp factory

Watching it now, cheers lad

I think by necessity any uni students like myself need to vote for Labor so we don't get fucked.

Which is sad because the last thing I want is 'The Honourable Prime Minister Bill Shorten" in charge

Maybe Plibersek can usurp him in like a year, no way he's getting a full term

Voting for the gibs I see

Aussie elections do not matter and have no significance.

I think we can do without an Aus election general on Sup Forums.

t. other Sup Forumsacks

post your electorate candidates f a m

Here it is youtu.be/RTaQ1HFOoCY

Labors response is pretty epic desu.
youtu.be/2oRZ6u0Di6A

site?

Yep, that's the one I'm watching, Labor's response is next on autoplay. Cheers again.

Get fucked cunt.

If you are studying a degree in demand (STEM) and not a fucking arts degree you have nothing to worry about in regards to uni fee's.

You are part of the problem.

>Not even 50 posts in
>Half the posters clearly don't understand how preference voting works

Yep, it's Australia.

my division has been a liberal seat for all but four years since the 1930s so my vote doesn't matter in the house of reps

but i will be voting shooters, fishers and farmers and ldp in the senate

I think we could do with removing anybody not already toilet-trained

t. civilisation

I'm voting Greens because they will defend any changes to my Autismbux in the senate.

Don't for Labor you retard.

Universities in Australia need to be deregulated. Universities are extremely underfunded and overcrowded. Once degrees are increased in cost, class sizes will go down so you get more personalised education and less worthless cunts are going to do gender studies and liberal arts.

abc.net.au/news/federal-election-2016/guide/electorates-by-state/

You realize that labor will take 20 years to implement their NBN plan, right?

Cheers m8

LEGALISE PEPPER SPRAY
SELF DEFENCE IS A RIGHT

>they will defend any changes to my Autismbux in the senate.
Aside from the change where you get nothing and they give it all to the rapefugees they start flying in

Xenophon. I live in Chris Pyne's and I want to see that smug prick get BTFO.

*Chris Pyne's seat

University is supoosed to crrate innovation, not pigeon holing into a couple fields. Arts degree is pretty useless but raising the budget will encourage the rich to study and the poor to not. Increasing class warfare AND making the newer generations less intelligent, which results in sheep being more malleable by the rich elite jews.

Cmon brah

The only real parties out there.

Fortitude.
One nation.
Australia first.
Australian nationalist party.

They will print enough money for their to be bux for everyone m8. It is not a zero sum game. The magic pudding is real.

I used to be a laborfag, but after reading this I'm a greenie meanie

My Strayan aunt is over visiting for a month. She was talking about Australian submarines that could have been nuclear but are now diesel powered. Is this something real?

They gave UKIP more votes than any other party, but thanks to their FPTP system didn't win any seats.
>nice 8's m8

Gotta admit tho Pynes brings the bantz

Yes. We're literally paying the French to take out the nuclear engines from their subs and replace them with diesel ones.

The anti-nuclear hysteria in this country is off the charts.

>Chris Pyne's seat
Unnecessary correction m80. We knew what you meant.

I reckon Nick X Team has a real chance in boothby. Sturt will be harder.

My electorate:

>Liberal
>Labor
>Greens
>Xenophon
>21st Century Party

I think I'll draw a giant dick on the HoR ballot and vote the Senate legit desu.

>Fortitude.
They aren't registered m8. They will not appear on the ballot at this election.

I hope you know the greens will actually help you get a job for you so your neet life wont exist anymore. Labor wont bothrr actually getting you jobs.

Yup. We aren't a "nuclear" country. At all. It's fucked.

>Pynes brings the bantz
Bantz are for men m8. Effete poofters bitch and gossip.

>21st Century Party
Not voting for CURRENT CENTURY PARTY

Is this a leftist thing? Or just a general concensus of a "nuclear must mean it's bad" meme?

True, but he's still a career politician of the highest order. He personifies everything that is wrong with Australian politics.

Xenophon is in with a chance in Mayo too.

Buy yeah, I think Pyne will just hold on. He saved his arse with the submarine deal. He definitely would have lost if Abbott was still PM.

The latter. Not even the main centre right party here is willing to embrace nuclear.

Kek, I MEAN SERIOUSLY!

Bill shorten is king of bants desu

youtu.be/5cAyfsd67_I

Who should I vote for?

Does anyone know the most Donald Trump type party of Australia? One-Nation has the illegals bit, but can't really see much economics on trade from them.

Please help.

>Mayo
Yeah they may have a chance since Jamie Briggs sexually harassed some slut in Hong Kong and danced on a coffee table and had to have surgery.

Someone spoonfeed me how to vote because it will be my first time and I have no idea what I'm doing.

Srs? Swear they have been aiming for being a registered party for some time now....

People think it can turn into nuclear weapons. Not even kidding.

Vote for the Green Jew m8. What could go wrong?

voting for more rapefugees.

Savage bants, channelling Based Paul Keating desu

>STEM in demand
Nice meme. What are all these STEM fields that are so in demand? STEM is dead in Australia. Maybe in the States

>aiming
Aiming is not hitting m8. Just ask me mum who has to clean the bathroom floor around the toilet.

Life's rough for an Aussie. Who is the most redpilled candidate to vote for? I'll try to see who my aunt thinks is best and judge her.

>I'm gonna fuck up my country
>So I can change
>Into an unknowable political system
>99.99999% of which are worse than the one we have

Dumb cunt.

>People think it can turn into nuclear weapon
*primes oilhead

They've got people at the voting booth to help you, or just go to the AEC site.

KAP. The bloke is so based that he literally threw rocks at the Beatles when they toured down under.

>t. Indian, whose opinions no one cares about becasue of posts just like that

Fact of the matter is that there isn't a party that's commited to pimping money for Australia.

Liberals are outdated, Greens are ideologues, and Labour is Labour.
I'd have to say preference Liberal for your major party.

ALA can go jump in a lake. Family first is honestly a meme, they would be like Liberal on steroids when it comes to putting their feet in their mouth. We need more Bob Katters.

Bill shorten is the donald trump of down under. He has the bants, calls out liberal on their bullshit, people dont like him but popularity is rising fast and looks funny like the donald.

Besides him everyone else pretty blue pilled

>20 years

Most likely true. No wonder why this country is fucked. We have the shortest term thinking politicians in the world. China has made more progress in the last 5 years than what Ausfailia has in the last 70 years.

Australia is the type of country that watches what America does, and then follows. I hate it. Ever since America legalised Marijuana, they all got on the bandwagon here, and legalised medical cannabis as well. There's nothing wrong with that, I support it. But there wasn't even any talk about it before America did it. It was straight up "holy fuck, America just legalised X! We must do the same! Quick quick! Let's show our allies how progressive we are!"

Bob Katter

Probably Clive Palmer or Bob Katter

youtube.com/watch?v=dQ_zYZBDmls

I'll be voting Labor or Greens solely based on their economic policies.

You can come the fuck at me, classcucks.

Fish Fingers Bill does have some solid bants though, to be fair.

Family First want to raise foreign aid spending to 1% of GPD and ALA are zionist cryptojew goys.