>How do you get over a 2 year relationship Sup Forums

drugs/alcohol/exercise

Find someone else.

this and petty sex

Fuck some sluts.

easy. with a 3 year relationship.

Whats the best way to not feel like a depressed faggot

Well played

Be thankful it you wasn't tossed aside after 3 years, or worse 5 years then divorce.
How ever tough it is to break up in a long term relationship, you've always dodged a bullet, as the charade could've continued and been much worse.

You don't, oxytocin is a hell of a drug and it's use is adapted to long-term monogamous relationships in civilized societies.

look for ecchi
it's the best thing to do

Did i fuck up Sup Forums ?
I left because we didnt vibe like we used too,
I feel like im gonna regret it

I have some hydros im debating taking with alittle bit of evan williams honey

Still getting over a 1 and 1/2 year that ended months ago. And before that getting over a broken engagement with my high school sweetheart.

You never entirely get over it. you just keep fucking moving. Sometimes the pain sucks. Sometimes it's not as bad. Sometimes you have weird dreams where you can't really determine if what you're dealing with is real or just more repressed memories. But nevertheless, you keep fucking moving.

I feel that man im starting to miss her and i hope i made the right call

I left cause i didnt love her the same way i did and shit sucks and im starting to regret it but i think i made the right call

Time and socializing. That's what helped after my 4year one. Took a year to get over it but I did.

>left because didn't love her the same way after 2 whole years

probably wasn't actually love, then. and you're right, probably the right call.

So instead of trying to rekindle the relationship by putting in some effort, talking things through, trying new shit, you decided to be a fucking autist and end things when there was literally no reason to? How fucking hurt she must've been Jesus Christ. Obviously the vibes weren't there anymore, the honeymoon phase lasts at most a year or two and after that you have to start loving someone for who she really is and you have to work hard to have a loving, mutually beneficial relationship. My god dude I know none of the other fucking faggots here want to tell you this but it needs to be said- YOU FUCKED UP. Now she's probably sitting in her room totally lost as to why you decided to end things when you guys were stable for so long. She's being punished for doing nothing wrong and a week from now she's going to be fucking Chad to get over you and a week after that she'll BE over you. And you'll still be fucking depressed because that's how we as men are. Women hurt more at first and then they get over it, but I'm still feeling pain from every single break up since my first relationship in high school.

it takes awhile to get over a long term relationship because you'll keep thinking that you'll never get the same thing... but you admitted that you didn't vibe like you used to so you wouldn't want the same thing. it may hurt for a bit but you'll get over it eventually and find someone better. i had a hard time getting over my 6 year relationship but i'm happier now that i'm out of it, honestly.

Satanic trips confirm it OP, you're an idiot.

a little more harsh than i'd put it, but satan trips is right. you're going to be thinking too much one day, probably awake at night or driving, and be unable to stop thinking about how that fuck up still haunts you.

I haven't seen my ex-fiancée in almost 5 years, and I was the one to eventually break it off for good. Still fucks me up every time I think of it.

You're fucked, OP. Drink some alcohol like the rest of us and go back to shitposting on mongolian basketweaving discussion groups.

Pot, video games, or whatever hobby you are into. My two year relationship ended recently and it's pretty rough but it's not unbearable if it ended it wasn't going to work anyway.

First, you take some time to process what happened. It's important to purge the pain as fast as you can.
Then you've got to stay busy and stay social.
The worst thing you can do is freeze up and let the past ruin the rest of your life.

I hate women.