This started out bad, then it became mediocre, then it became bad again, and then it became shit

this started out bad, then it became mediocre, then it became bad again, and then it became shit

just like your life

BYEEEEEEEE BYEEEEEE LIL SEBASTIAAAAAAAN

WE'LL MISS YOU IN THE SAAAADEST FAASHIOOON

Season 3 is better than Season 2 because Andy isn't so cringy.

Season 4 is alright but mostly just relationship and running for council drama. Paul Rudd and Ana Gasteyer (is that her?) make a good couple of guest stars in their arc.

Halfway through season 5, they've shacked up Ron with a single mom to give them more opportunities for jokes. Ann is more annoying with every passing episode.

Ben is a character who got a lot better- he went from Wimp Smithers to his own man. Rob Lowe is pretty one note as the manic boss.

All in all this is a pretty good one to marathon. The eps are 21 minutes long and they made 100+ of them.

I'd just skip the first season entirely.

Started out trying to copy the office, never found its own identity.

Characters all have their moments, but Tom is insufferable throughout.

Andy and Ron stole the show when they were featured. Otherwise just a bland show.

first season shittiest of shittiest office ripoffs
season 2-5 decent enough to watch, even got me to laugh once or twice
6 was horrible
7 somehow managed to be worse then 1

It's comfy shit to watch with your gf over a cup of tea, tbqhfåm.

literally what were they thinking with that ending

Why does Ann look like she never washes her hair?

they're just tvery thin

>they're just tvery thin

This show did answer the Rashida or Jenna question once and for all.

>not picking the large black woman

It's like you don't even want a golden gun from glorious Hugo Chavez.

started out alright, got good, got shit, got abysmal

prove me wrong

Hi Not-Jim!

the Richie's Older Brother of 2010 TV

he fell asleep with his mouth open and was raped to death by Lil' Sebastian's horse cock. That's why his character never came back.

Perfect example of the show getting shit

First season not that bad, last two seasons are far worse desu

This.

1st season was garbage.
2nd season got a lot better and the show hot its stride when Ben and Chris show up. Next couple seasons are good. Ron is the best comedic character on tv during this time.
Late seasons start to fall flat
Finale is excellent

The only reason numales on Sup Forums don't like it is because it isn't cynical. This show actually had heart to it, and these faggots can't stand that.

I dont watch poo in loo garbage

I LOVE NOTHING

Really liked it but got way too fucking sappy when Ann and Chris were leaving

To be fair it fit the relationships pretty well. Knope was fucking obsessed with Ann, and just made a big deal out of anything in general so it was completely within her character and the tone of the show to do that. I myself didn't mind it getting sappy because Chris the best character on the show.

It's a shame they made Chris so pathetic with that downward spiral until he and Ann got back together

protip: it was garbage from the start

chris becoming depressed was hilarious