This fucking stupid bitch is the love of my life...

This fucking stupid bitch is the love of my life, I swear to god I'm going to marry and fuck the ever living shit out of her.

She's funny, shy, cute and loves me to no end for some fuckin' reason.
Post yours and summarize him/her.

Lick her butthole, have her lick your taint

She is like that with everyone.

better hurry up with the fucking, looks like she's well on her way to getting fat

Prety much this.

>on her way

she probably acts more submissive around tyrone, but loves him and his cock more

she's anti-social so I hope so, I'd love to see her with more friends.

nice dubs

i can tell you have no one to post

After braces her confidence will rise to a point where she'll no longer view you as anything more than a friend. There is a literal quantifiable clock ticking my friend.

Cute, smart, funny, likes vidya and shit like that, and completely uninterested in me. What's the point even?

Post nudes

she got her braces off 4 weeks ago, it's an old photo and a favorite.

Bro, good for you seriously. Don't muck it up.

she got her braces off 4 weeks ago, it's an old photo and a favorite.
gddfgret

I'm sorry then.

keep trying buddy

She looks like a child

It's rare I get sympathy on Sup Forums for any reason, it's a nice surprise. I'll try.

Show titties.

no

Ill print out the picture and cum all over it

Nice job posting her face on a site full of degenerates (like myself). Are you fucking retarded? I hope she dumps you

Nice, bro. Now tell her to throw her plaid shirts away and buy a comb n you're all set for inevitable divorce.

Why not, faggot?

thanks mate

im sure one day she'll get tired of my shit

haven't seen her wear plaid in 7 months so i presume so, she just straightened her hair as well.

cheers

If she likes sticking that many things in her mouth at once, I'll bet you alone won't be enough for her.

What's the name? Megan?

also, if nothing happens to your GF as a direct result of you posting that pic here, then Sup Forums is going soft. best case scenario she gets a few "tributes". nice job faggot

Those are french fries, dumbass!

The truth is coming.
But don't worry, we will be here for you.

denial's a bitch.

just a tip: if one day you're fucking her and she's wetter and can take more of a dick beating, she's not actually more excited, she's just been recently pounded, loosened up, and jizzed in by huge black dong.

stop trying but stay around her. if she's already decided she ain't interested, she'll remain that way until something changes.

you work on you, hun. the bitches will flock later.

Kkkk

just realized how fat her fingers are

I'm sure OP will know that, since he will have heard it all from his cuck shed.

so you post her pic on Sup Forums?
you must not love her that much then

>having a gf
that's not how to autiste

im happy for you op. always remember how you feel about her now. dont get jaded by time

This post actually genuinely made me happy. Forget these other comments op. Good for you. Don't see posts like this on Sup Forums often

im back

and thank you ive made a thread before and got comments like them so i dont mind, theyre welcome

Fuck off with your stupid "love"

fuck you