When did you realize you spent your youth, high school and college with videogames, filmes, internet and anime?

when did you realize you spent your youth, high school and college with videogames, filmes, internet and anime?

Do you think you had a choice? that you could have made things differently?

I had no choice. I was a fucking ugly teen therefore unworthy. I can't believe I still havent suicided.

>when did you realize you spent your youth, high school and college with videogames, filmes, internet and anime?

I didn't do this though. I played A LOT of videogames but I still had lots of fun in real life too.

you didn't

But I did

well it's better for me since I ended up with a career in filmmaking, but yeah I realized pretty quickly that movies were all I had, and it was depressing for a while. Until I realized that I'm simply not an outgoing person and naturally because of that I did not, do not, and will not have many friends.

I nearly became Chad, then i had an anxiety attack and became a retard, now i'm a NEET shut-in.

I this as well and really didn't care about what the normies where doing at school i honestly miss high school sometimes

I moved all around the country back and forth working with artists/musicians, doing art modeling, getting discovered by a fashion model agency, doing activism, teaching horticulture in a Hawaiian rainforest.

All while surfing Sup Forums. Being weird just propelled me to seek more than normalcy and it wasnt really a choice it was the only option.

Yeah, I miss high school too. Might just be the nostalgia talking though, I remember when I was in highschool I couldn't wait to get started on my career and adult life.

Time well spent.

I wouldn't say I miss highschool. Like the day to day experience of it. But I miss the experience of it. I miss the mindset I had. I miss stuff like reading the Great Gatsby for the first time.

i don't and i'm still 18 and in high school

>when did you realize you spent your youth, high school and college with videogames, filmes, internet and anime?

Considering how everyone I know who didn't do these things turned out, I don't regret it at all.

They're all either unhappily married/otherwise tied down, corporate drones at desk jobs or otherwise in a shit state of life, usually with debt.

I will never understand the whole "Remember when you wasted your youth happy, doing things you enjoyed a lot?" meme.

>I miss stuff like reading the Great Gatsby for the first time.

Kek, I'm surprised to ever hear anyone say that. That's a first.

>Like the day to day experience of it. But I miss the experience of it.
And I completely agree(and thought that was when you had originally meant). Those were the good days.

i spent my young adult life saving images and attempting to get replicating numbers on a chinky image board.

i regret nuthing. many keks were had.

also.

cheka mis doubles putito.

I think about it every day and the truth is, how can't I? I have wasted my youth spending multiple hours a day just playing stupid video games and browsing the internet like a fucktard, and I still do it to this day.

The worst of it all is that there is no way to get any of it back and it is just a downway spiral from now on. I'm only recently 20 and so many paths are already closed for me, I can't become a rockstar, or professional pianist or athlete anymore, I must've started practicing 10 years ago for it, but 10 years ago nobody took me by the hand and forced me to practice anything so now I ended up with no real skill, no hobby and worst of all no passion.

The love aspect is awful as well, I never had a relationship (not that I ever tried to have one), all the sweet, romantic moments that are the fundation of almost every normal functioning human are void in me. I will never experience the shyness, the sweetness, the purity or even just the fun of a teen gf. What is left for me now? I can date 20 years old that have had at least fucked 10 men in their lives and don't really care about nor want a real romantic relationship, sure I can go for 18 years old (or even 16 years old one's in my country) but nowadays even these young gals have had multiple sexual partners already.

So my life is now just filled with studying a useless degree, preparing myself mentally that I will be a wagecuck in the comming few years and numbing the pain with watching other people's fantasies a la anime. I have already lost my interest in video games, I never thought that this moment would ever come true, but it did, I haven't touched a game in like a year and I fear the day that I will lose interest in anime and imageboards, because then I will have truly nothing left in my life.

>still has a good 40-60 years of his life in front of him
>can't practice for 10 to be a pianist by 30
nigga what

nice blog post faggot

>The worst of it all is that there is no way to get any of it back and it is just a downway spiral from now on.

So why focus on that? Focus on the future and moving forward.

You can literally work on all these things and make good decisions from now and you can get somewhere you really like by 25-30.

kek, this.

Nothing from my post was a blogpost you idiot.
I understand where you're coming from but every (and I mean every) professional pianist has been playing since they're 5, even 10 years is considered old, this usually applies to every professional in any category. If I start practising now, then the day I will turn 30 and have 10 years of experience the real pros will have 25 years under their belt. Now, my goal is not to become a professional pianist but it's depressing to think how I'm just 20 and so many paths are already closed for me, it's hard to think how many paths will be closed at 25 or even 30. I have already chosen my stupid degree and what is there left for me now? Sure I can change majors and waste 2 extra years for University but the truth is that I will just end up in a stupid wageslave position anyways.

I did drugs, masturbated, and worked. Fuck you, you lazy, spoiled cunts.

>but every (and I mean every) professional pianist has been playing since they're 5, even 10 years is considered old, this usually applies to every professional in any category.

That's great. Be the first one to start playing from 20.

Your """logic""" makes no sense. This is what you are saying:
>I wasted a portion of my life
>... Therefore I will just give up on my dreams and cry about it instead

My logic goes like this
>I have wasted a portion of my life
>It seems everybody has done something with their portion of life so that I am now so far behind that fighting the uphill battle seems almost impossible
Life is a competition, and I have overslept the first 20 years of it.

Also consider the fact that 10 years from now you'll wish you started today.

>Life is a competition, and I have overslept the first 20 years of it.

That's okay. Go twice as fast for the next 20 years to make up for it.

>Life is a competition
No, it's not. Nothing is that simple.

Hard when there is studying and wageslavery keeping you down
Almost every aspect of life is a competition

>Hard when there is studying and wageslavery keeping you down
Everything is hard, stop making excuses and just do it anyway.

>no love in latin america
what? your continent is made for love
there are hot latinas everywhere

give him a break, you sperg

>Almost every aspect of life is a competition
Heh. Ok, buddy, if you say so. I disagree, and I'm pretty happy with my life. That's all.

Latin America is not made for love, it's made for mindless fucking around and drugging yourself to death.
There are hard things and impossible things, what you're suggesting is getting close to the impossible line and again, my post are theoretical, I don't really wish to become a rockstar or an athlete, I'm saying that the thought of having your choices reduced by the day at such a young age is horrifying, I don't have a passion to work for anything long or hard enough to become anything remarkable at it.
Education is a competition, work is a competition, sexlive/relationships are competition, social life is a competition, pretty much anything that anybody values is a competition.

I realized from a very young age that I didn't care about extrovert joys at all.

>pretty much anything that anybody values is a competition
I don't view it that way. I do everything I do for my own personal development and fulfillment. With whom am I competing anyway? Things aren't so simple and brutal, although it can seem so as a young man under age 25.
t. grandpa

I didn't waste time on vidya because I'm not a PC autist, only reason my life is so fucked is because I was too clueless after graduation

Shouldn't have picked up smoking.
Should have smoked less weed, and do it socially
Shouldn't have tagged up with the "tough" guys of the school
Should have gotten my dick sucked in one of the many chances I had

I had no friends when I was a kid and never opened up to anyone about anything ever at the time

This June marks eight years since I graduated high school and nothing changed. I miss those years but I don't miss being angsty and edgy and depressed all the time

>there are hot latinas everywhere
Stop with this shitty meme, 97% of the girls are baboon-like hardly 5/10 here, and the only decent ones are unreachable massive sluts. We don't have hot latinas it's all an urban myth that you potheads gringos made up. Good night