Thinking about getting 4pass for a year. Is it worth it Sup Forums...

Thinking about getting 4pass for a year. Is it worth it Sup Forums? I mean it's only $20 but also the main reason I'd be buying it would be to ignore the capacha.

Never spend money on this shit site. Fuck Sup Forums, ban be you cunt mods.

>ban be you
Ban be you as well brother.

Ban be you to.

If the pass was $1 I still wouldn't buy it. 80% of the time I get "Posts from your location have been blocked due to abuse. Purchase our shitty thing to bypass this issue" and I'm convinced that is just a scam to force me to buy the pass. So fuck them.

I am not going to put any fucking money into Hiroshima's pocket until he releases moot from his sex dungeon...so no, do not do it if you value moot's life at all

>spending so much time on Sup Forums that you actually feel the need to spend money on it to stop capchas
I'd advise you take a break you autist

Well I mean, I do love moot, but I hate Capacha

moot likes it he is cumming right now from Hiroshima's small cock asian

*small asian cock

Who the fuck is moot?

The main problem is just on my phone, really. It's annoying as hell because every time I go to click the capacha, it scrolls me down a whole page, and I'll be lucky if it doesn't do it again. No problem on my laptop though.

A child sex slave that a Jap is keeping hostage

b8?
if not gtfo newfag

I thought the Clover app took care of that

Haven't heard of it. Is it on iOS?

I would give some money if it were like a voluntary sponsorship program...like twelve retard autistic faggots go captcha free if you only donate $20 a month like they do for African kids, sponsor a autist instead

I think it is Android only

Oh it's worth it

I never get that. Maybe use your own wifi you faggot

she look 15. she gonna dump you and fuck at least 6 other dudes

>paying to use a free site

I'll bet you have adblocker disabled too. You probably see all the stupid fucking chink ads here and I'd bet you watch ads before, during and after jewtoob videos.
what a cuck.

u wot m8?

>free
I hope you're aware filling in captchas = working for google

Don't be stupid