REEEE Why do people praise this crap ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otI813hkMqc
youtube.com/watch?v=TqBuvMNCG74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The followup is way better.

youtube.com/watch?v=otI813hkMqc

Burger King is better

It's because it still exposed McDonalds and their practices. While the whole "eat McDonalds for 30 days" was silly, it was also just the movie's "hook" so people can pay attention to the other informational shit.

Burger King obviously has the better burger, but I have always preferred the fries at McDonalds.

The fries are irrelevant, you go for the burger

The film is a little disingenuous because very few people eat 3 meals at McDonalds every day but the point still stands, the food isn't healthy and if you eat too much of it, you can end up with serious problems.

Are you actually angry that "super size" isn't an option at ShitDonalds?

Whitest Kids you Know had the best parody of how stupid this documentary is with their "Whiskey Size Me"

Literally the first reply in the thread.

>Are you actually angry that "super size" isn't an option at ShitDonalds?

It's still an option. A large drink is $1, which is the same exact price as the small drink.

All this movie achieved is giving everyone more sugar soda pop for free.

Thanks guys!

this guy is a pussy LMAOOOO i eat mcdonalds literally all the time

>Literally the first reply in the thread

Check out Black Doctor here reading the thread

If you eat too much of anything you will have serious problems.

What did he expect stuffing his face with ground beef all day.

I like to have the option as a customer once in a while.

Alright then Mr. Pants, answer me this; what's the deal with mexican tits?

I've always had a small feeling that Morgan was actually paid by McDonalds to do this.

>Alright then Mr. Pants, answer me this; what's the deal with mexican tits?

It's just Science. The from the same people that brought us liquid PCP

I confirmed it when I had breakfast at Mc Donald's after watching it.

Documentary just made me want to eat at McDonalds.

Lol that doesn't mean jack shit

You'll never have a super size fry ever again

>You'll never have a super size fry ever again

They are currently 2 for $5. They just made the larges super sized and got rid of the large.

Sure, but you're not going to get to that state by eating vegetables 3 times a day.

>paying 5 dollars for fries

Just how fat are you

Most people eat way worse shit at home

I only have experience with european mcdonalds, but their food is not extraoridnarily unhealthy for you

Soda, fries, and maybe the sugared buns which make you fat, the rest are completely normal

No, that shit just turns you into an insufferable faggot.

That's what I was thinking. I mean, it doesn't take a genius to go "gee if I eat a ton of fattening food, I wonder if that'll make me fatter"

Kind of a false equivalency. Yeah if you eat nothing but ice cubes, or nothing but girl scout cookies you'll have serious health problems, but you can eat all the potatoes, vegetables, and fruit you fucking want and all that will happen is you'll just get too full to eat more and maybe a few months down the line have some minor protein issues. McDonalds is super high fat, cholesterol, sodium, and sugar and essentially just gums up your heart, hits your liver, and your body takes all of it and stores it because it think You've found a fresh wooly mammoth and wants to keep you alive through winter.

Vegans are retards sure, but a 95% plant diet with 5% meat / skittles / w/e is a lot better for you long term than a 95% meat diet.

>Most people eat way worse shit at home
tv dinners don't count

>Just how fat are you

this guy eats alone at McDonalds so he assumes that the 2 for 5 fries would be for one person.

you are the lonely guy eating a mcdouble in the corner that people tell their kids to stay away from. sad!

People here love gyros, pita, tomato sauce potato cheap meat combod together garbage, soup so greasy the spoon stands upright and three beers with every meal

There isn't a whole lot wrong with fast food meat, it's just a lot of filler, nothing crazy just oats and other tasteless vegetable matter that they can put meat flavoring on. Like you said the giant sodas, the salty as fuck fries, and the "might as well be doughnuts" bread they use is what kills you. No one goes to McDonalds and just gets a meat patty with a side of vegetables.

>tfw Mcdonalds will never you serve you beer with your Big Mac

Why is America so far behind ?

Kek'ed, thanks for that.

>BigMac
I think you mean Happy Meal. That's the only menu they don't serve beer with.

>Why is America so far behind ?

That concept was tried and it failed with the 1980s concept Mac Cafe.

You can just go to a gas station and buy a tall boy there is no reason to have mcdonalds sell them.

But the supersize option is still available

can you fuckers seriously stop

one is a legitimate thread and the other is some autistic shitposter

learn to tell the difference

The problem with the movie is that he JUST eats the same thing for every meal. If you just eat the same of anything even if it's healthy you're going to get sick because nothing has everything you need.

>please stop
>t. please post more of this because it will make me mad

This.
All the other content was top notch

>>>exposed McDonalds and their practices
>making money off idiots who do nothing but eat McDonalds and get supersized every time they get asked to

Sure why not

why is someone making so many super size me threads?

including the segment with Jared Fogel

youtube.com/watch?v=TqBuvMNCG74

Holy shit you can't be this retarded

>I can't not eat like a pig every single day of my life

all fat people need to be rounded up into concentration camps and systematically starved

if I go to mcdonalds it's for the mcnuggets
they used to have good chicken tenders too but they did away with them. the spicy mcchicken is still good though

>"Then why do you say you should do that in all your advertising?"
>"We DON'T!"
>"Whatever!"

Wouldn't they just regain their weight within months of getting out?

why is this shitty 12 year old documentary being forced everywhere all of a sudden?

Poor people actually do eat fast food two or three times a day

I went to mcd for the pizza but that's obviously not a thing anymore.

not him but wtf are you happy with dozens of same threads?

If I get dubs, I'm going to go out and eat 4 steak, onion and bagel sandwiches

If I get dubs, I will drink that bottle of chilli sauce that made me poop blood last time

Morgan got cleaned out by his bitch ex and is completely out of other peoples ideas.

i always used to order the clams, but they've really trimmed down their seafood menu in recent years.

If I get dubs I'm gonna get drunk tonight and harrass female classmates

There's one a few miles from me that still does a delicious lobster McBisque, don't know why it wasn't a bigger hit. The steak pie is also pretty GOAT

my health teacher made us watch that joke of a doc.

Morgan Spurlock is truly one of the faggiest cucks to ever be a cuckolded faggot. Literally everything he's had anything to do with is garbage.

hey, hey guys. why hasn't no one made "supervegan me" or something yet? eat only vegan food for a month and see where it gets you. follow the exact rules of this "docu". does this exist maybe?

kek

no. instead, you can just get that basket of fries now.

> that scene where he wakes up claiming to have heart palpitations after eating a single big mac

makes me lol every time.

Same. I seriously wonder if it was made part of the curriculum for all health classes in the US to show it in class.

>fat people need to be rounded

hahahahahahahahaaaaa

yes. its called unsupersize me