Whats this guys beef with sam hyde?

seems really immature to try and get someone elses show banned off a program you dont even own because it doesnt correlate with your own political opinions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ln4ag6h9xE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sam no one likes a sore loser

hes a fucking jew, what do you expect?

Hello sam

What exactly happened?

nothing hes just shilling mde

Stop shilling, Sam.

If Sam Hyde is such a racist why have his show on Adult Swim to begin with?

sam posted on reddit dismissing rumors that there is any feud between mde and eric andre

he tried to get AS to shut it down on sam hyde's show because it wasn't leftist enough

people told me eric andres head has gotten so big since his show became a huge success... he thinks he owns AS now

just jews doing what they do best

fake quiet feud to promote each other's shows which are on back to back

>someone somewhere has different opinions! shut it down!
liberalism in a nutshell user

This didn't happen

yes it did sam said so on mde reddit

what's this (((guys))) beef with sam hyde?

He's jelly that Sam does his absurdist shtick better than he does.

Link it

just a typical liberal using politics and humanitarianism for his own personal gain

just like how the rich pretend they care about immigrants but really just want more low skilled workers

he doesnt give a fuck sam hyde is right wing. he just doesnt want to have to compete with him because he knows sam hyde is way funnier

This thread is sad. Everyone is taking something that never happened and using it to justify their worldview

>Eric Andre tries to troll the RNC and fails. Looks like a fool. Exposed as being unfunny.
>Sam Hyde successfully trolls the mainstream media multiple times and does it in a funny way.

He's jelly and scared.
This is happening a lot with well established comedians, all the talk show comics, Oswalt, Silverman, etc. There are loads of them. They used to come across as somewhat subversive and challenging to the establishment, and now they've found themselves being the stuffy establishment shills with no sense of humor. While the young people abandon them, they can do nothing by cry and shake their fists trying to get those darn kids silenced. Their days are numbered and they're all freaking out. Times are changing and they don't understand it.

Sup Forums making shit up, what else is new

Welcome to Sup Forums.

Half-kike nigger.

how unfunny can one man be

What do you reckon the odds are of a tv network letting a skit on tv that implies the CIA runs ISIS

watch at 0:45 if you dont believe that eric andre is a steaming mad anti racist feminist

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ln4ag6h9xE

Just jell cause Sam Hyde is OUR guy

I am racist because this Jamaican Jew THUG is telling unfunny jokes and I am NOT laughing and I am WHITE and that is why my silly dumb opinion is so fucking MEAN and I don't deserve to speak, or have a feeling or opinion oh my god oh my god oh my god HELP ME HELP

PLEASE HELP

OH GOD MY MIND

HELP ME

>says guns and roses are racist with evidence of a racist song
>that makes him an sjw radical feminist
Also, of course he's anti racist. He's black you dumb faggot.

why do people find this guy funny again?

who cares about these threads? why do they exist?

they're so boring

Pretending to be a victim doesn't make you one, it just makes you an annoying faggot.

holy shit he sounded like such a whingey little baby

i mean his show's funny (mainly because of buress and the great editing)

Your autism is showing.