Why does my younger brother have such a hot girlfriend, yet I have never had one. It pisses me off

Why does my younger brother have such a hot girlfriend, yet I have never had one. It pisses me off

he's ugly, how old are you guys?

I bet you are better looking than he is. Give her the dickens

I'm not

That explains why you can't find anyone. Can't explain his gf, though.

Check where she is on the hot vs. crazy scale.
I'm pretty sure she's a 9-10 crazy.

He gets to fuck that hot piece of meat because he's not online talking to a bunch of pricks like we can do anything to help your sorry ass. Get off the computer and actually talk to a girl, you dumb faggot, then you can fuck a hot one.

Should I try to fuck her mom

post more of her

Because he has more money than you.

The key word is "try", because you're a loner piece of shit who couldn't charm the pants off of a Down's afflicted.

Dude, he's decent looking, preppy for prob rich, does well in school so has a fucking future ahead of him, and most of all, probably learned what not to do from his NEET Sup Forums browsing brother

kys

Dammit, get in that

because your younger brother is a better man than you

If you're going to post pictures of her, just get to the nudes already. If you have no nudes, this is a complete waste of time and you should kill yourself. How dare you come to Sup Forums and not know the rules, you fucking faggot.

because he's not online whining like a little bitch

/thread

She's a thin 4 with makeup powers. She's also really short and if her makeup skills are recent she's carrying all her high school baggage from being a 4.
Her mom has linebacker shoulders and well developed arms. And a rock solid chin. High test means more promiscuous.

I agree that her face could be a lot worse than we think, but you can't fake that body. No way. I'd still smash.

He's probably packin heat

you are a bad brother envious

One girl sees your big penis, and that shit spreads like wildfire.