Hey guys, I have a big issue with kidney stones. I have to go to the emergency room about ten times a year...

Hey guys, I have a big issue with kidney stones. I have to go to the emergency room about ten times a year, and have had several related surgeries. I have a job, but it isn't enough to cover the rent, food and medical bills.

If you guys could help me out I would really appreciate it.

paypal.me/ahov

Have you tried not getting kidney stones?

:)

I've done everything in my power to avoid them. I don't drink soda, only water. I don't eat chocolate or dark green vegetables, I maintain a low-sodium diet, etc.

This, I got a few kidney stones back in the day cut out sodium and calcium, issue resolved.

I follow all the dietary recommendations; my urologist and the ER doctors told me "Well, some white guys will just get them."

Bump, and thanks for your consideration

It seems more likely you have a problem with lying and begging, nigger.

This is literally the first time I've asked people for money. I don't enjoy doing it, but it's something I need to do at this point.

Are you getting enough magnesium?

Maybe try drinking water instead of soda, amerifat.

I don't drink soda...

Maybe get your water tested? Some peoples water has calcium in it. Have you tried just getting rid of your kidneys? I think one surgery would be easier than 10 a year.

stop drinking milk

Kidneys are overrated anyway.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Second this, OP. Magnesium and calcium go together somehow, and if you don't have enough magnesium the calcium will build up in your kidneys and create stones

If it gets me any help, I can upload some paperwork of mine from the hospitals?

Do it

eat a lot of granny smith apples, i believe pectin helps dissolve kidney stones

How much Do I need to give for you to send me the largest one?

This looks like those cool crystals you make from ammonia and bleach.

Any amount helps. And yeah, I could send you a stone in the mail, if you're interested in that.

Just move to a civilized country with healthcare nigger.

This is what gofundme, kickstarter and all those other crowd source donation sites are for.

Also fuck America and it's health care. Got a bad back and can't get any help for it.

Jesus Christ, op..

A guy got thousands of dollars because he wanted to make potato salad on kickstarter. Why are you wasting your time here.

Just post a few pictures and give some incentive like plenty of people would probably be interested in this.